First Move

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I’m making my first move.” Luna declared.

Dasom blinked at her friend, “Your first move?”

Luna nodded in confirmation, “Yup and do you know what it is?”

“What is it?”

“Lunch.”

“What?” Dasom looked at Luna weirdly. “Lunch? You’re going to buy him bread??”

Luna turned to look at her friend with an annoyed expression, “Are you stupid? I’m not going to buy him bread.”

Dasom rolled her eyes, “Well I’m sorry. It was just a guess don’t have to get all cranky on me.”

Luna smiled and hugged her, “Aigoo, I’m sorry.”

Dasom couldn’t help but laugh, “Okay, okay I forgive you.”

Luna giggled and lightly pinched Dasom’s cheek, “I love you, bestie.”

“Brat.” Dasom grinned.

“You know you love me too, Dasom.”

“Yes, yes of course I do. So care to tell me why you’re making your first move right now?”

“Because if I don’t make a move sooner or later it’s going to be too late and I don’t need that. I need to make Chanshik sunbae mine.”

“Is it because of Semmi sunbae? I thought I told you that nothing’s going on between them.”

“I know but it won’t hurt, would it? If I make him mine now then I don’t have to worry about it.”

“You just want him because he’s good looking, right?”

“Yeah that’s a very big part of it.”

Dasom arched a brow, “And what else?”

“I heard that he’s rich.” Luna smirked.

Dasom laughed, “So you going for Chanshik sunbae because he’s rich and handsome?”

“Don’t forget that he’s tall as well. Tall, rich, and handsome. There is nothing better than that.” Luna grinned.

Dasom shook her head, “Shame on you, Luna.”

“I just have really good taste in wanting handsome rich boys that’s all. There’s nothing wrong with that Dasom.”

“Everything is wrong with that. You know people these days tend to go for people’s personality.”

“Yeah, but not everyone thinks about personality. Most people think about looks as the second most important thing.”

“That’s true.”

“Exactly. I just look at the outer appearance first then the personality. I’m sure Chanshik sunbae will be easy like all the other guys from before.”

“Good luck because I’ve heard that he isn’t.”

“I’ll change that for sure.”

 

------

 

“Chanshik seriously though.” Semmi heaved sigh.

“I’m very serious right now.” Gongchan stated.

“Can’t you go buy your own lunch though?”

“I can but I’m not. I’m too lazy to walk right now.”

“Chanshik.”

“Ah.” Gongchan opened his mouth ready to be fed.

Semmi blew air into her cheeks annoyed.

There was sudden chatter from outside the classroom causing the students in the classroom to get curious to what was happening outside.

“What’s going on?” Semmi craned her neck to see what’s going on.

“It doesn’t matter. I just want to eat. Feed me Semmi.” Gongchan pulled on Semmi’s sleeve.

Semmi turned back to Gongchan and shoved a roll of egg into his mouth.

Gongchan chewed on it happily.

“Um, Chanshik sunbae?” Luna’s voice softly called out.

Semmi looked up and saw Luna standing there with a boxed lunch in her hands. She shifted her attention back to Gongchan, who was picking at her lunch.

“Chanshik sunbae?” Luna called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter