I Only Need You

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Mr. Kwon.” Semmi bowed.

Mr. Kwon chuckled, “No problem. Just make sure that when he wakes he takes those two pills and he’ll be fine.”

Semmi nodded, “I will.”

Mr. Kwon smiled and closed the curtain leaving Semmi and the unconscious Gongchan alone.

Semmi heaved a sigh as she sat down next to the bed and looked at Gongchan’s sleeping face, “How could you just faint like that? There’s nothing and you suddenly faint? You really are weird, Gong Chanshik.”

She shook her head as she heaved another sigh, “What am I going to do now? I have to stay until you wake up or you’re going to throw a tantrum like you usually do when I’m not there.”

Semmi turned to look at Gongchan, “You really are weird. I’m not your nanny but yet I feel like I am because I’m always taking care of you. I’ve been doing that for the past nine years and it still feels surreal to me that I have to take care of someone like you.”

“Do you…hate me?” Gongchan’s voice asked softly.

Semmi’s eyes widened when she heard his voice. She immediately stood up and leaned over him, “C-Chanshik? A-Are you awake?”

Gongchan slowly peeled open his eyes.

Semmi heaved a big sigh of relief, “Thank goodness you’re okay. You really scared me when you fainted, Chanshik.”

Gongchan blushed softly embarrassed, “Sorry.”

Semmi shook her head, “It’s okay. I’m just glad that nothing serious happened. I thought you were sick, but you weren’t. How did you even faint?”

“Because of you.” Gongchan replied.

Semmi stared at Gongchan was if he was an alien, “What? Me?”

Gongchan nodded softly in reply.

“But how? I wasn’t even close to you.” Semmi defended.

“And that’s why. Because you weren’t close to me, I fainted.” Gongchan concluded.

Semmi’s jaw dropped, “Are you serious?”

Gongchan pushed the thin blanket off him as he slowly sat up.

“Yah.” Semmi helped him sit up.

When he finally was sitting up, Gongchan turned to Semmi and gave her a charming smile, “Thank you.”

Semmi nodded, “It’s nothing. It is still my job to take care of you.”

Gongchan chuckled, “You’re right it still is.”

“It sure is.” Semmi huffed.

Gongchan tilted his head to the side, “Do you hate me that much?”

Semmi pinched her brows together as she looked at him, “What?”

“Do you hate me that much?” He repeated.

“I don’t hate you, Chanshik.” She replied.

“Then why do you make it seem like you hate taking care of me?”

“I don’t hate taking care of you, Chanshik. It’s just…never mind.”

“Semmi, are you hiding something?”

“No, I’m not hiding anything.”

“I only need you, Semmi.”

Semmi looked at Gongchan weirdly, “Chanshik.”

Gongchan his lips, “I’m serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter