Just Like Last Year

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yah. Did you see the upperclassman from B-1?” Dasom asked.

“No. Why? Is he handsome?” Luna asked.

“He’s gorgeous. Do you want to go see him?”

“Of course! I wouldn’t miss the chance to see a gorgeous man.”

Dasom laughed, “Okay.”

The two girls rushed out of their classroom to the second floor where class B-1 was.

They stopped at the windows that peered into the classroom.

“There he is.” Dasom whispered as she pointed to Gongchan.

“Wow. He is gorgeous.” Luna said in awe.

Dasom giggled, “He is, isn’t he?”

Luna turned to Dasom, “Do you know his name?”

Dasom tapped her chin in thought, “I think it’s Gong Chanshik. I heard that he was very popular last year.”

Luna turned to look back at Gongchan, who was staring happily at Semmi. She narrowed her eyes at the older woman, “And who is that girl with him?”

Dasom turned to look, “Ah, that’s Go Semmi. She’s pretty and smart. Rumor has it that they’re close to each other but they aren’t dating.”

Luna raised a brow, “Really? Why not?”

Dasom shrugged, “I don’t know but they really do seem like they’re dating.”

Luna turned back to look at Gongchan and Semmi. They weren’t doing anything besides the fact that Semmi was feeding Gongchan like they were boyfriend-girlfriend.

“I think I like him.” She declared.

Dasom turned to look at her friend, “What?”

Luna smiled, “I’m going to make him mine, Dasom. I’ve decided on him.”

Dasom’s jaw dropped, “Are you serious?”

Luna nodded turning her to friend, “Yes I’m serious. You said that they weren’t together so I’m going to make him mine. He’s the perfect guy for me.”

“B-But what about Semmi sunbae?” Dasom asked.

“If she liked him then they would be going out but they aren’t so it means they don’t have feelings for each other.” Luna replied.

“You’re really going for Chanshik sunbae?” Dasom asked.

Luna nodded, “Yup, it’s a done deal.”

Dasom shook her head, “Good luck on that.”

“I won’t be needing luck. I’m capable of getting him because all guys are the same.” Luna smirked.

 

------

 

“Ah.” Gongchan opened his mouth.

“Do you not have your own lunch?” Semmi asked as she held out a roll of egg.

Gongchan ate the roll of egg, “I do but I prefer your lunch. You’ve always been making me lunch.”

Semmi heaved a sigh, “You’re already seventeen, Chanshik. Can’t you grow up a little?”

“I am grown up. I just really like the food that you cook.” Gongchan argued. “Ah.”

Semmi shoved a kimbap in his mouth causing him to choke a little, “Your chef makes better food than I do though.”

Gongchan wiped his mouth, “Yes but I like yours better. Can’t you just come and live with me?”

Semmi gave him a look, “Are you crazy? Why would I want to live with you? I’m not married to you.”

“Then why don’t you marry me?” Gongchan asked.

“I’m sorry Mr. Rich Guy but I’m not going to marry you. That’d be weird.”

“Well Ms. Cute Girl, I don’t think it’d be weird at all.”

“You’re crazy, Chanshik.”

“No not really.”

“Here, eat.” Semmi shoved some food into Gongchan’s mouth to make him stop talking nonsen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter