Nine Years Later...

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“The first day of school.” Semmi smiled as she smoothed out her blazer. “I hope I can make a friend this year.”

The smile on her face immediately fell off when she thought about what she had just said, “It’s all because of Chanshik that I’m always alone. I hope he isn’t clingy and demanding like he was last year.”

“Semmi!” Mrs. Go called.

“I’m coming!” Semmi replied as she grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She looked at the mirror one more time before heading out of her bedroom. She descended the staircase with a smile on her face, “Good morning.”

Mrs. Go giggled as she walked up to her daughter, “Aigoo, you’re already a second year in high school. Aren’t you growing up too fast?”

Semmi laughed, “Mom, what are you talking about? Isn’t it a good thing that I’m growing up?”

Mrs. Go shook her head, “No, I don’t want you to grow up yet. I still want you to be my little princess.”

Semmi softened as she pulled her mother into a hug, “I still am your little princess.”

“You definitely are.” Mrs. Go hugged her daughter back.

“It’s only the first day of school. It’s not her wedding day.” Mr. Go mused as he watched his wife and daughter.

“Dad.” Semmi laughed as she pulled back.

Mrs. Go shook her head, “I’m still sad that my lovely princess is growing up.”

“She’s bound to grow up sooner or later, honey.” Mr. Go shook his head.

“You’re no fun, sweetie.” Mrs. Go made a face.

Mr. Go and Semmi laughed.

“Shouldn’t you be going now, Semmi?” Mr. Go raised a brow.

Semmi pouted but nodded, “I’ll be going now.” She kissed her mother’s cheek before going over to her father and kissed his cheek.

“Have fun sweetheart.” Mrs. Go waved as Semmi opened the door.

“I will. Bye.” She waved at her parents before leaving the house.

 

------

 

Semmi inhaled a deep breath as she stood outside the open school gates, “The first of day of school. I hope this year goes by smoothly unlike last year.” She headed towards the school building along with other students.

There were students who glanced at Semmi. They whispered softly among themselves about her because they were in the same year as her or older than her.

Most of the upperclassmen knew who Semmi was and of course Gongchan because well they were always together like glue.

They were the popular couple last year because Gongchan was handsome and rich while Semmi was cute and friendly.

Indeed the popular couple.

However, they weren’t anything beyond friends and it disappointed their classmates a bit.

Semmi grew to have some anti-fans as did Gongchan so most of the up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter