That feeling...

FATE

*alarm goes off* 9:00am

 

You groaned as you turned to your side to turn the alarm off. You rubbed your puffy dark brown eyes and with great effort pulled yourself to sit up. You zombie walked towards to bathroom to wash up before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. After making a mug full of green juice, you took it to your room to begin getting dressed. You stared at your wardrobe full of clothes with your hands rested on your hips. You wanted to look effortlessly nice. You tried on a pair of high waisted denim shorts with a white cropped top.

 

This doesn’t look too bad. Just gotta fix the hair now.

 

You pulled your hair into a messy bun and grabbed your bag before walking out the door.

 

***

 

From afar, you saw a figure bouncing around like a kangaroo in front of the towering face of Luna Park. The shorter the distance between the two of you, the clearer your vision was. With only a few metres separating the two of you, you saw that it was Jackson, wearing baggy jeans and an oversized white t-shirt. As soon as he saw you walking over under the blazing summer sun, he energetically waved at you.

 

“Heyyy!”

“Hello”

“Are you ready? Have you been here before? Are you scared of rides?” he questioned with his usual cheeky smile.

“Yes, yes and no,” you replied.

“AWESOME ~ The last answer was the most important. Come on let’s go!” he said as he held your hand and lead you through the entrance.

 

You felt a tingling sensation on the tips of your fingers as your hands touched. The sensation travelled up to your heart where you felt a clenching yet toasty feeling. The feeling felt strange yet familiar. Like arriving home after going away on holidays. Like a golden ray of sun shining through dense clouds on a rainy day. You let out a subconscious smile as you followed Jackson through the entrance.

 

After you bought the tickets, Jackson’s innocent eyes looked around eagerly in search for the first ride of the day.

 

“Let’s go on that one,” pointing to the attraction to the right of us.

 

We joined the short line and boarded the ride after a while.

 

Trust Jackson to choose something that would literally make you want to throw up.

 

Jackson chose a ride where you stand against a wall and when the circular room spun around really fast, you would be adhered to the wall and won’t fall off. Anti-gravity per say.

 

You stood against the spine chilling black wall beside Jackson. He looked at you and smiled. Before you could say anything the room spun around at an increasing speed. You could hear Jackson beside you making “ohh ohhh wooow” noises. You subconsciously let out a small giggle, or what you thought was a giggle because Jackson lifted his hand and softly smacked the palm of his hand on your face.  With great effort you managed to manoeuvre your hand so that it was placed over his hand that was comfortably situated on your face. The electrical tingle once again spread through your body as soon as you touched his hand. You had never felt this way before nor did you know why this was happening to you.

 

You swung his hand off you and yelled “YA! Why did you do - “

 

*Smack*

 

You took a deep breath and glared at him piercingly as you threw his hand off you.

 

YOU -” you begin to say but the announcement interrupts you.

 

“Our ride is coming to an end. I hope you enjoyed it and have fun at the rest of your day at Luna Park.”

 

Although the ride had come to an end, your head kept spinning around in circles. You tried to adjust to the sudden change and balance yourself as your feet touched the ground. You shut your eyes and shook your head to rid the dizzy feeling. You tried to take a step but ended up stumbling into Jackson’s arms.

 

“You right there?” he mocked.

 

You glared at him once again before pushing yourself off him and silently walking away.

 

He’ll know not to mess with me next time.

 

“Hey come on ~ Don’t be mad. It was a joke” he pleaded as he chased up to you.

 

You crossed your arms and continued to ignore him. He swung his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him.

 

“Pleaseee~” he pouted.

 

You shrugged your shoulder, causing his arm to fall off. As you continued to ignore him, you realised he wasn't behind you anymore. You urgently looked around for him. You walked a few steps back trying to see where he had gone. Nowhere was he to be seen.

 

Sh*t Did I really make him upset?

 

You panicked incase your little prank had gone too far.

 

Moments later, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and to your pleasant surprise, stood in front of you was Jackson. He held up a stick of pink and yellow fairy floss that looked like a flower.

 

“I’m really sorry,” he apologised gesturing you to take the fairy floss flower.

“Well, you should be,” you said trying to sound authoritative but ended up roaring with laughter.

 

He looks at you with confused eyes.

 

“Don’t worry I was just playing a little prank," you said, still laughing away.

 

He pouted cutely as you linked arms with him, dragging him to the next attraction.

 
A/N: Sorry for the late chapter >_< Next one up on Tuesday ~ It's already written and I can't wait to publish it :DDD (fangirling over my own fanfic #shameless) Thank you x