That girl

FATE

You headed towards the faint music playing in the distance. You decided to watch GOT7’s practice session to get some inspiration for the outfits. You opened the door quietly, being careful not to disturb them. As soon as you walked in, the dance instructor saw you. He motioned GOT7 to continue as he walked towards you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Miya, the one designing GOT7’s outfits for this concept. I was wondering if I could sit in for this practice session?”

“Oh yeah for sure.”

“Thanks,” you said smiling as you looked around for a chair. But the room was pretty empty, so you sat on the floor towards the back of the room near the corner.

 

You took out your sketchbook and started working on the drafts. You observed them dancing whilst you randomly drew various ideas of school uniform looks and emblems. You were so immersed in sketching that you didn’t even notice the music turn off. You picked up your phone to check the time. Your eyes widened.

 

I’ve been here for 3 hours?

 

You saw GOT7 gather in a circle talking with the dance instructor. JB caught your eye and he smiled. He walked over and sat beside you.

 

“Aren’t you bored? You’ve been here for a while.”

“I didn’t even know until I looked at the time just then. I think you guys are even more tired, practicing non-stop for over 3 hours.”

“It’s because our comeback is near so we have to practice hard to make sure there are no mistakes,” he replied with an eye smile.

 

You never really noticed, by JB’s smile was quite charming. That day at the meeting, he seemed pretty quiet and chic but actually, he was quite friendly.

 

JB leaned over, checking out your sketchbook.

 

“Oh, these are just some outfit ideas,” you said as you passed it towards him so he didn’t have to lean over.

 

He took the sketchbook and flipped through the pages.

 

“Wow, these are amazing.”

 

You blushed.

 

“Hey kids, come check out Miya’s designs,” he gestured for the rest of GOT7 to join him.

 

GOT7 rushed over at his call. They gathered in a circle on the floor. JB placed your sketchbook in the middle, flipping over the pages. He stopped at a page with a few emblem sketches.

 

 

“Ooohh! Did Noona draw these? They’re so pretty,” Yugyeom said.

“Yeah I did, just then,” you replied with a shy smile.

“I like this one,” said BamBam pointing to the green emblem.

“Oh me too!” agreed Yugyeom with excitement.

“Are these going to be on our outfits?” asked Jr. asked formally.

“That’s the plan,” you said, “and you can drop formalities. I’m in the same age range as you guys. So just use banmal.”

“Even us?” Yugyeom and BamBam asked enthusiastically at the same time.

You laughed and nodded, “yes, it doesn’t really matter to me.”

“Noona, do you have a phone? Can I have your number?” asked Nich-in-bi Youngjae.

“Ayyye!” the other members .

 

Mark fell on his back laughing.

 

“What are you doing??” JB said as he cringed.

“Wae~ I wanted to talk about our outfits,” Youngjae said pretending to be innocent.

 

You giggled along with the guys.

 

“Yes you can have it Youngjae.” you said with a laugh.

“Noona, you’re too easy,” Yugyeom shook his head at you. “Can I have it too?”

 

You nodded as Yugyeom along with the others ran off to get their phones. You never expected them to warm up to you so easily. You were worried about it being awkward but luckily everything seemed to be going well. You hoped that it wouldn’t be so awkward with Jackson. He hadn’t said a word the entire time.

 

BamBam was the first to get his phone to you.

 

“Here you go Noona,” he gave you his phone.

 

You entered your number into his phone, followed by the rest of GOT7. You got to the last phone and you that saw the wallpaper was a photo of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Your eyes widened. 

 

“This is..” you began to say.

“Jackson went to Sydney to study before,” JB said when he saw your reaction.

“Aren’t you from Sydney?” Jr. asked.

“Yes I am,” you said as you eyes met Jackson’s.

“Do you know Jackson then?” Mark asked as he eyed Jackson.

 

Jackson looked at him as if to say ‘don’t say anymore’.

 

“By chance, are you that girl..?” Mark continued to ask.

 

You gulped, not wanting to answer. But if you wanted to trust Jackson again, you needed to let him know that you were trying.

 

“Actually.. yes, I know Jackson,” you said cautiously.

 

Jackson looked at you shocked by your sudden confession. He was about to say something but was interrupted by Mark.

 

“So you were the one that made Jackson so troubled. When I called him about this opportunity, he denied it at first, saying this girl really needed him. But I’m glad in the end you could persuade him. Otherwise he would never be a part of this team to achieve his dream.”

 

You didn’t know what to say because you didn’t do anything. You were in a coma at the time.

 

“Then why didn’t you say anything at the meeting the other day?” asked JB.

“I just didn’t think there was a need to say anything at the time..” you lied.

“Then Noona, did you date Jackson hyung?” asked BamBam eagerly.

“Huh? Oh. N..no. We were just friends,” you stuttered, feeling flustered by BamBam’s sudden question.

“Noona you broke my heart!” Youngjae, clenched his chest with his hands and fell back onto the floor dramatically.

 

The others laughed at his dramatic act. You finally saw Jackson smile for the first time today. He looked at you a slightly nodded. His angelic smile made your heart melt. Just as they started to tackle Youngjae for being a flirt, their manager walks in.

 

“It’s time to go home.”

 

GOT7 quickly got up and you followed.

 

“Where are you going now?” Jr. asks you.

“I think I’ll just walk around and eat lunch,” you said as you gathered everything back into your bag.

“Manager hyung, can Miya come to our dorm to eat with us?” BamBam asks.

“Um.. I guess so. Don’t forget you have to go have a recording session later on. I don’t want to you be late.”

“Oh no it’s fi-” you began to say but BamBam hooked arms with you dragging you towards the door.

“Yah BamBam you forgot your backpack!” JB yells from behind.

“Oh yeah!” BamBam muttered to himself.

 

He lets go of you and runs back to grab his backpack.

 

Jackson walks up to you and starts leading the way to the car.

 

“I was surprised that you admitted that we knew each other already. I though after yesterday…” his voice started to trace off.

“I thought about it and I think we should start over again,” you looked at him with a smile.

“Thank you” he said with a slight smile, glad that you’re giving him another chance.

“Just don’t ever mention what happened in the past,” you warned him.

 

He nodded silently.

 

“To a new beginning,” you said as you held out a hand.

 

Jackson looked at your hand and hesitated. He took your hand and pulled you towards him. You lost your balance by his sudden action, and you fell into his chest. With his free hand, he caressed your back.

 

“I missed you,” he whispered softly into your ear.

 

You eyes widened and you heart created storms within you. You couldn’t help but feel your body heat up as your cheeks blushed a bright pink colour. Jackson suddenly broke away. You couldn’t deny that you felt a little hurt like a splinter had pierced your heart. You wished you could stay in his embrace for a little longer. You heard a loud ruckus coming towards the car. The rest of GOT7 began to gather around the car. You realised Jackson broke away from the hug because he heard the boys coming.

 

“Noona, your lips are really pale but your cheeks are really red. Are you okay?” Yugyeom said as he rested the palm on your forehead.

 

You bit your lower lip.

 

“Yes I’m feeling fine,” you muttered.

 

You glanced at Jackson as he smirked over looking the scene.

 

“Come on, I’m really hungry,” he said as he guided you into the car with a hand on your back near your shoulder.

 

A/N: hellooooo ^^ did you here that GOT7 is releasing a new FULL LENGTH album?? asdfha;sdufhka;uf!!! i spent so long trying to think of a concept for them.. i could've just used their new one if the timing was right :L please ignore my very bad edit skills with the emblems. i tried :| anywayys i hope everyone is well and that you enjoyed this chapter :) x