Wild & S*xy

FATE

“Let me tell you a story too. There was a boy who grew up in a well-known sporting family. His mother was a gymnast like you. His father was a fencer. The moment he was born his destiny was already chosen for him. He would follow the footsteps of his father and become a renowned fencer. Not to say he didn’t love fencing but he also loved music and dancing. At this moment he is still struggling to do what he loves,” he sighed.

 

“And that boy is me,” he finished.

“And that boy is you,” you said at the same time.

 

He nodded.

 

The main course had arrived to break the solemn tension at the table. You didn’t know why you had shared so much of your story to Jackson. Not even Hana, your best friend, knew the hardships you went through. For some reason, Jackson was special. Special in ways you couldn’t put words on. Was he your guardian angel? Maybe that’s what they call fate. Or maybe even “the one.” You looked at him and noticed his eyes lit up at the appearance of the food.

 

“Let’s eat!” he said excitedly.

“Yes, let’s.”

 

Jackson began digging at his food while you slowly devoured it. The main course was beef steak with mashed potato and asparagus topped with gravy. He looked at you, then back down at the steak.

 

He cut up a small piece of steak and placed it in front of your mouth and said “Ah.”

 

“No it’s fine,” rejecting him.

“You have to otherwise they’ll know were only a friend couple,” he whispered.

 

You gave in with a smile and ate it.

 

After the both of you had finished the main course, dessert was placed onto the table. Your eyes opened in awe at the sight of the chocolate lava cake with ice-cream and strawberries on the side. Just as you were able to take the first bite, your phone buzzes.

 

Text message: Wes <3

Hello, what are you up to?

Just out with a friend.

Oh who is it?

Transfer student from uni.

Pft, must be a guy then. Tell me more about him. Need to know who I’m competing with. ;)

 

You took a breath to calm your anger down.

 

He’s really hot and caring. You should feel threatened.

 

You shoved your phone back into your pocket and began furiously eating the dessert.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jackson asked.

“Oh it’s nothing. We should hurry up before it get’s too late.”

 

He nodded.

 

After paying the bill for dinner, you boarded the bus with Jackson to head back to the uni residence. Not long after, your phone buzzed again. It was another text from Wes.

 

I guess we’ll have to meet so we can fight it out.

 

You cursed in your mind thinking why he always had to tease you about having other guys.

 

Jackson peeked over, glancing at your phone and before you knew it he snatched it out of your hands.

 

“YA!” you yelled.

 

You reached over to try and retrieve your phone but Jackson blocked you with his back while fidgeting with your phone.

 

“Give it back ~” you whined.

“Here you go!” he relied with a cheeky smile.

 

When you looked down at your phone you freaked out because Jackson did the courtesy of replying for you.

 

I’m Jackson aka wild and y. Watch out!

 

“Sh*t! Are you crazy!? He’s going to kill me!!” you screamed at him and punched his arm.

 

Jackson watched and continued laughing hysterically while you panicked, thinking about how you were going to explain yourself. You hurried to type a few words but then deleted them.

 

Sorry :(

 

No that’s not right

 

That was a prank

 

No that doesn’t seem right either

 

Sorry that wasn’t me

 

Well obviously because it clearly says “I’m Jackson.” What am I going to do…?

 

Meanwhile, you and Jackson had arrived at the university’s residence stop. You both got of the bus and walked towards his apartment. Once at the door, you turned towards each other.

 

“Thanks for showing me around. I really enjoyed it,” he said with a cheesy smile.

“No worries. Thanks for the text too,” you replied mockingly.

 

He looked into your eyes in silence. He slipped his hands into the front pockets of his pants, took a step towards to you and leaned forward.

 

He whispered into your ear, “you think I’m hot?”

 

You immediately blushed.

 

“Ah… um… no that was just to.. to um.. piss my boyfriend off,” you stuttered, “so yeah, no I don’t think you’re hot. Sorry to disappoint you.”

“Aw, what a shame,” he pouted, “well I guess I’ll see you at HKCA tomorrow.”

“Bye”