Truth or Dare

FATE

With the outfits almost complete, you decided to pay GOT7 a visit at their dance practice since you hadn’t seen them for a while.

 

You tip toed into the room, trying not to disturb them concentrating on their dance. You sat down on the floor in the corner and took out your sketchbook, not knowing when their break is. However, not long after you began doodling random things around the page which mostly consisted of question marks in various fonts, the music stopped. Mark was the first to walk up to you.

 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked as he sat down beside you, taking a sip of water from his bottle.

“I need to talk to the dance instructor about the choreography,” you sort of lied.

 

Truth was you only sort of needed to discuss the timing of the lights on their outfits with the choreography.

 

“Ayy ~ you missed us right?” he teased.

“Psh. Certainly not you. I mean we talk on the phone every other day.”

“So is it Ja-”

“No it’s not Mark,” you cut him off, knowing who’s name he was about to say, “I’m not planning on talking okay?”

“Okay fine,” he mumbled under his breath.

 

You rolled your eyes feeling annoyed.

 

You didn’t understand Mark. For the past few weeks, you basically talked on the phone everyday. You told him your nightmares and you chatted for a long while. He never mentioned Jackson after the first time. Why today? Why ever? With Mark, everything felt easy and simple. You’d complain to him about how stressful working in the fashion industry was, you’d tell him interesting things that happened, you’d give him updates on their outfits and how everything was coming together just the way you imagined. You even threatened him, saying that when he tries on the outfit for the first time, he better give a good reaction. Mark listened to you when everyone was too busy listening to themselves feeling sorry for you.

 

“Noona!,” Yugyeom bombarded you with a bear hug pulling you out of your thoughts.

“How are you, Yugyeomie?” you said ruffling his hair.

“I’m out of energy. I don’t think I can continue without some food in my tummy,” he looked at you with puppy eyes.

You laughed and said, “I do owe you lunch. So what would you like to eat?”

“Mmm,” Yugyeom scrunched his face and pursed his lips, thinking, “Chicken!!!”

“Oooh, good choice!,” BamBam said excitedly as he high five Yugyeom.

“Okay, you guys order then,” you said with a smile.

 

Mark nudged you with his elbow and singled you with his eyes for you to go to talk to Jackson. You mouthed “no”. Mark sighed and began to engage in the conversation with Yugyeom and BamBam regarding what chicken they should order. You looked in the direction of Jackson and made eye contact with him. You smiled but he immediately looked away.

 

Didn’t he see me? Why is he ignoring me?

 

“Is.. Is Jackson okay?” you asked quietly still looking at Jackson.

“Jackson? Yeah he was mucking around earlier,” JB said.

 

You stood up and walked towards him.

 

“Hey,” you said carefully.

“Hi,” he said without looking at you, “we need to talk.”

 

He grabbed you by the wrist and led you out the door.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” you asked.

“I see you’re getting quite close to Mark.”

“Huh?” you said confused.

“Do you like him?” he asked.

“N..no. We’re just friends,” you stuttered.

 

He smirked. 

 

“Yeah friends,” he said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I have to report anything to you,” you snapped back.

 

Me like Mark? Was he serious? Doesn’t he know that HE’S the ONE I like?

 

“I thought we had a thing though..” he said looking defeated.

“We did Jackson. But.. things happened…”

“You and Mark happened.”

“No it didn’t! You never called. That’s what happened!” you yelled back as you crossed you arms.

“I wanted to but..” his voice trailed off.

“Want to isn’t good enough,” you interrupted.

“If you weren’t on the phone so much with Mark maybe then I could’ve gotten a chance,” he mocked.

You scoffed. “I’m sure if you tried then your call would’ve gone through. And for your information, Mark listens.” you fired back and turned around to walked back into the dance room.

 

Jackson quickly grabbed you arm pulling you back into a hug. His warm hands wrapped around you back.

 

“I’ll listen if you give me a chance,” he whispered.

“Jackson.. Give me some time to think,” you said as the door behind you creaked open.

“Noona, we’re going to order the food now,” Youngjae said as peeped through the door.

“Mm.. Okay. I’m coming now,” you smiled.

 

You sat back down in the circle amongst GOT7. Mark gave you nudge with his elbow. You looked at him and knew exactly what he wanted to ask. You slight shook your head at him. You took a deep breath to shake all your thoughts away.

 

“What should we do while we’re waiting for the food?” you asked.

“GAME!!” BamBam yelled excitedly.

“Truth or dare!” Jr chanted.

 

The boys chanted along unanimously.

 

You giggled, “okay okay, who’s going first? Leader-nim?”

”Hyung, so truth or dare?” Yugyeom asked.

“Dare,” JB answered with a smirk.

 

GOT7 fell into silence thinking for a dare for JB.

 

“Hyung can act as maknae until the next person finishes their truth or dare,” BamBam said with a cheeky smile.

 

Yugyeom’s face lit up with a huge grin as he high fived BamBam. JB buried his head in the palm of his hands, shaking his head.

 

“No! I refuse!” he yelled.

All the members shook their heads immediately, “No no no. You can’t do that.”

“Oh fine,” he finally gave in.

“Yayy!!” the members cheered.

“Okay BamBam your turn next,” JB ordered.

“Ya, who said you can speak now?” Yugyeom lectured.

 

JB pursed his lips together trying now to explode into anger and laughter at the same time.

 

“Noona, you go,” Yugyeom said.

“Mmm.. I’m too scared to imagine what dare you’ll come up for me so truth,” you said with confidence.

“How many boyfriends have you had?” JB asked.

 

Jackson immediately slapped him on the arm and glared at him.

 

“Jaebum-ah, call me hyung,” Jackson teased.

 

The others cracked up laughing as JB grabbed Jackson by the collar.

 

“Mian! Minae!” Jackson apologised as he panicked.

 

He held on to JB’s hand trying to pull them away from him.

 

“Hyung, jalmo haesseo!” he pleaded.

 

JB joined the other’s laughing and let go of Jackson’s collar. Relief washed over Jackson’s face as JB let go of him.

 

“So Miya, are you going to answer the question?” Jr. asked.

“Huh? You want me to answer that question asked by the maknae?” you said mocking JB.

“If only you weren’t a girl,” JB mumbled under his breath.

 

GOT7 giggled.

 

“Meo!? Bring it on JB!” you declared gesturing a finger for him to come towards you.

“Noona, please don’t hurt me,” he said waving his hands with a scared expression.

“That’s right Jaebum,” you said as you crossed you arms across your chest.

“But Jaebum’s question was really good. As the older one, I have the authority to ask, how many boyfriends have you had, Noona?” Youngjae asks.

“One,” you finally said quietly.

“Ayy~” Mark and Jr. teased at the same time.

“It should be one and a half” Youngjae corrected whilst waving his hand to get our attention.

“Half?” the other’s questioned in unison.

“Yojeumttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo~” Yugyeom begins to sing.

“What are you singing?” JB asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Mollah? Some!” Yugyeom continued humming the song, moving his body side to side along with the rhythm.

 

Your eyes widened and glared at him, telling him not to say anymore. Taking a quick glance at Jackson, you saw him blushing.

 

A/N:  Happy New Year!! :) Sorry for being MIA for a while... I promise I'll start posting reguarly again but this ff will end in the next few chapters ^^ Hope you liked this chapter ~ Remeber to comment :) x