Angel

FATE

Jackson POV

 

Miya’s phone went off during dinner and when she read the text she looked really upset and fed up. But when I asked her what had happened, she replied “Oh it’s nothing” with a semi-smile. I knew something was wrong by her expression but I didn’t want to force her or make feel uncomfortable so I left it at that with a nod.

 

Not long after we boarded the bus, Miya’s phone buzzed again. I slowly glanced down at the phone that was in her hands.

 

Wes <3… Hm.. must be her boyfriend.

 

I smirked with an evil thought. Without her noticing, I quickly grabbed the phone out of her hands.

 

“YA! Give it back to me ~” she whined.

 

I looked at her and chuckled. She looked so cute when she pouted. She reached over to snatch her phone back but luckily my fast reflexes saved me and I dodged her, blocking her with my back.

 

Kekeke. Time for some fun ~ What should I write?

 

I’m Jackson aka wild and y. Watch out!

 

Perfect!

 

“Here you go!” I said as I gave her back the phone.

 

I watched her expression as her eyes widened in shock.

 

“Sh*t! Are you crazy!? He’s going to kill me!!” she screamed at me and playfully punched my arm.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh even harder. When I calmed down, she was still panicking about how she would explain herself. I giggled at the sight of her mumbling quietly to herself. How can someone look so cute while being so flustered at the same time…

 

Soon after we arrived at the university’s residence apartments. We departed the bus and walked to the entrance of the apartment.

 

“Thanks for showing me around. I really enjoyed it,” I said.

“No worries. Thanks for the text too,” she replied mockingly.

 

The dim lighting made her look really angelic. Her chocolate brown hair framed her face perfectly, complimenting her glistening eyes. Her lips smiled at me seductively.

 

I took a step forward towards her and leaned in. She leaned back and tilted her head to look up at me. I came closer to her ear and whispered teasingly “you think I’m hot?”

 

Her pupils flickered from side to side as she thought of an excuse.

 

I nodded at her excuse and said sarcastically “Ah what a shame. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow at HKCA.”

 

I continued to watch her as she turned around and walked off into the distance.

 

Please be my angel.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter :/ but I hope you'll enjoy Jackson's side of the story. Please comment below if you're liking the ff so far :)