Fate in your hands or mine?

FATE

You woke up with a groan as you tried to hold her head up with the support of your hand.

 

“Ugh. This headache is going to be the death of me,” you mumbled to yourself.

 

You rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up and started to get ready. After getting ready, you looked at your phone for the time. 10:50am.

 

Sh*t. I need to be at GOT7’s dorm in 10 minutes.

 

You grab all their outfits and rush down to their dorm.

 

You rang the door bell to find BamBam behind the open door. He looked at you sheepishly. You frowned sensing that something was wrong. He avoided eye contact and continued to look at the ground beneath your feet.

 

“What.. What happ-“ you stuttered.

“Let go of me!” a voice interrupted.

 

You cautiously pushed passed BamBam, ignoring his hand on your shoulder trying to stop you. 

 

“Noona, you don’t -”

 

You walked into a scene that startled you. You stood a few metres away when Jackson lunged forward grabbing Mark by the collar of his t-shirt. Your eyes widened in shock as you ran forward grabbing onto Jackson’s arm trying to pull him away from Mark. His tear-filled eyes looked at you with betrayal.

 

“Jackson, let go of him” you begged.

“Noona, get away from there. You’re going to get hurt,” Yugyeom called out as he and BamBam dragged you away from chaos.

 

JB and Jr. tried to break up them up pulling them away from each other.

 

“Ya! Stop this now!” JB scolded.

“How can I not get angry? I asked him for help and all he did was betray me!” Jackson yelled trying to launch himself towards Mark again, before JB wrapped his arms around his waist holding him back.

 

Tears began streaming down your eyes as you overlooked this situation, not knowing what to do or what had happened.

 

“Jackson come with me,” JB ordered.

 

Jackson obediently followed JB into a bedroom.

 

You walked up to Mark and asked, “What happened?”

“It’s nothing,” he brushed it off.

 

You grabbed onto his arm as soon as he turned to walk away.

 

“Tell me.. please?” you pleaded in a whisper.

 

He glanced at the others as if to say ‘please give us some space.’ They scattered around like lost sheep in the living room, bumping into each other along the way. As the others moved towards another bedroom, you and Mark sat down on the couch.

 

Mark let out a sigh before beginning.

 

“Where to begin..” he mumbled to himself, “In all truths, the person behind all everything..”

“Everything?”

“All our messages, phone calls… the truth..”

“The nightmares,” you finished his sentence.

 

He nodded in silence.

 

“Jackson asked me to check up on you every now and then.. and I did. That’s all I did.”

 

You shifted in your seat.

 

“I don’t know why he’s suddenly yelling at me,” he said getting a little bit frustrated.

“When you said… that’s all I did… what did you mean?” you asked carefully avoiding his eye contact.

“I mean that I - ”

“What about the kiss?” you asked holding your breathe in.

 

You couldn’t bare to hear his explanation.

 

“Kiss? What kiss?”

“Last night..” you began to say as your voice drifted off into a mumble.

“Miya, speak up. I never kissed you.”

“I remember seeing you last night.. I was drunk.. and then you.. me.. I called you” you stuttered as you fumbled your phone out of your bag.

 

You eyes widened as your call log popped up on your phone screen.

 

“Ja.. Jackson… I called Jackson last night,” you said in disbelief.

 

Mark ran his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh.

 

“That’s why he thought I liked you.”

“I thought I did too,” you mumbled to yourself.

“I’m sorry I gave you the wrong idea, Miya. I really didn’t mean to. I was just - ”

“I know you were just doing you job,” you said, starting to tear up.

 

You closed your eyes tightly, praying for the tears to stop.

 

“You don’t have to do this. I can explain it to Jackson,” comforted Mark.

“It’s okay I heard it all,” Jackson spoke up from around the corner in the corridor.

 

Upon seeing him, “I’m sorry” were the only words you could say.

 

You got up from the couch and ran to the door with tears streaming down your face.

 

“Miya, wait!” Jackson called out from behind.

 

***

 

You dropped onto the floor as soon as you closed the door to your apartment. Tears continued to fall down your face.

 

“How could I be so stupid” you cried to yourself.

 

You curled yourself up into a ball, letting the tears fall freely.

 

“Miya? Are you in there?” a voice called from outside.

 

You wanted to keep quiet but your crying wouldn’t stop.

 

“Miya, I can hear you. Please open the door.”

“I don’t want to talk Jackson.”

“Please, I’m not angry at you. Just open the door.” he begged.

“I’m sorry Jackson. I really am. But I’m just really confused right now. Give me some time. Please..” 

“Okay. But I decided to take fate into my own hands. I won’t let you again. I just want you to know that.”

 

With that Jackson left. Little did he know that you were going to take fate into your own hands too.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! so so sooo sorry for being MIA. I just lost motivation... So I hope you still remember what's happening in this ff coz I certainly didn't :L And sorry if my writing has gone bad.. really bad :'( Next chapter will be the the last and it will be up soon (hopefully...