Childhood Blooms (KrisHo)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Childhood Blooms (KrisHo)~

******A short look into Kris' and Suho's childhood together (Past)******

 

            It was a business deal that started their childhood friendship which eventually would bloom into something more. Their parents ran big companies in the patissier world and when a collaboration between the two companies formed so did Kris and Suho's friendship.

            Kris was the type who was more chic in style, an unapproachable aura that always surrounded him when he met with strangers, a face that usually had a 'not my style' type look. But then you really get to know him and you find out Kris is simply an utter handsome dork just like his friends.

            Suho on the other hand was the type that was more on point in style, he had an approachable aura to everyone and if you didn't want to approach him; he would approach you, a face that usually had a 'hello nice to meet you' type look. But then you really get to know him and realize that this is really Suho, just with a sprinkle of awkwardness at times.

            These two individuals seem like opposites right? But that was just what made them good for each other.

 

            They first met at a dinner their parents had arranged for themselves to settle the collaboration deal between the two companies. They were only toddlers then, barely in elementary school so they really weren't interested whatsoever in their parents' grown up talk.

            Suho was more interested in the other kid that was sitting beside him, he wanted to make a new friend but the other boy, (Kris, he had been told) was only picking at his food while looking as though he'd rather be anywhere else at the moment.

            Feeling bold Suho decided to poke Kris' arm. The other looked over questioningly at the younger who just smiled, after a moment of hesitation Kris returned the smile.

            "Do you not like the food?" questioned Suho once he saw Kris seemed to be friendly and open to having a conversation.

            Kris took another look back at his plate, "Mmm chicken is… not my style…"

            "What? But chicken is good! You've eaten it before right? You should try it!" encouraged Suho as he finished his own chicken to prove to Kris just how good it could be.

            Kris poked at his food again, "I don't really like the chicken from this place."

            "Ohhh," Suho pursed his lips thinking of a way to help Kris out with his dilemma. An idea suddenly crossed Suho's mind as he looked at Kris' plate which still had the chicken but no vegetables left, he leaned closer to Kris to whisper it so their parents won't notice, "Pssst, I'll switch my vegetables with your chicken if you want? You like the vegetable right? You ate all of yours already."

            Kris was surprised at the suggestion as he whispered back, "Really?" Although there weren't many kids his age that actually ate vegetables Kris was just one of those rare exceptions and he didn't think Suho would take notice of that.

            Suho nodded quickly, "Yeah, I don't like the vegetables. I like the chicken better."

            "Okay let's trade," agreed Kris eagerly.

            When the two of them were sure that their parents weren't looking or paying any attention to them, Suho and Kris quickly swapped their dinner plates.

            The two grinned at one another for their mission accomplished while they ate their food happily.

            That was their first bonding moment of many to come.

            By the time dinner ended though, Kris and Suho had managed to strike up a conversation about angry birds and pororo, they were talking so animatedly that their parents had to call out to them quite a number of times before they realized that dinner was over.

            "Don't worry, you two will meet each other sooner than you think, Kris goes to the same elementary as Suho does he not?" asked Suho's mother as she saw Suho begin to pout at the thought of leaving his new found friend.

            "You're right they both attend the same school it's just Kris is in a different class because he's a year older but I'm sure you'll both see each other when you go out to play," replied Kris' mother smiling kindly and patting Kris' head.

            Kris and Suho smiled at each other, eager for the school day because they were definitely looking forward to it.

 

            It wasn't until middle school that they began to realize their differences.

            Kris was obviously the more sporty type, preferring to spend his time on the basketball courts rather than the library.

            Suho however preferred the peace and quiet that the school's library had to offer and chose to spend his time in there studying or doing homework.

            The thing about the library though was that it had a really large window in the back near the tables where Suho always sat and the window gave a very nice view of the basketball courts…

            Suho would often times have to catch himself from staring at Kris for too long through the window. He was simply admiring the older and feeling slightly jealous of the fact that Kris was now towering over him. When they were still in elementary school they had been the same height despite Kris being a year older but now Kris had grown at least three inches taller which, in Suho's opinion, was completely unfair.

            Suho leaned his cheek on to the palm of his hand as he continued to look out towards the window where Kris was dribbling the round bright orange ball back and forth across the courts with Xiumin, Luhan and Lay. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter