Just a Taste (ChenLay)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Just a Taste (ChenLay)~

******All Lay wanted was Chen's opinion on the dessert he was eating (Future)******

 

            Lay sat on one of the stools in the back break room of the patisserie and unboxed a cupcake that his cousin had given him the other day.

            It was decorated cutely with white sprinkles shaped like stars, a red cake and lighter red frosting on the top.

            "I wonder what flavor my cousin bought me?" wondered Lay as he lifted up the cupcake and took a bite.

            It was an odd flavor, definitely not strawberry and it wasn't really all that sweet either. Lay knew that it probably wasn't a fruit flavor.

            "…I can't tell what flavor this is," mumbled Lay, "It tastes kind of weird but it's good though…"

            Just then Chen opened the door to the break room and walked in. He kissed Lay on top of his head and went to grab a mug to fill with coffee.

            "What are you thinking so hard about?" asked Chen as he filled up his cup while looking towards Lay.

            "Nothing really, just wondering what flavor this cupcake is," answered Lay as he looked at the box the cupcake came in to see if there was anything that could answer his inquiry.

            "Isn't that the cupcake your cousin gave you yesterday when she came to visit?" questioned Chen as he sat beside Lay.

            "Yeah but I don't know what flavor she got me, it tastes a lot different from anything I've tried before," replied Lay as he put the box down and picked up the cupcake, "Here, try it, and tell me what flavor you think it is."

            "Okay," Chen shrugged and opened his mouth for Lay to feed him.

            Lay held up the cupcake for Chen to take a bite and watched as Chen chewed it and swallowed with a sip of coffee.

            Lay looked at Chen expectantly.

            "I only taste cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter