Oblivious (KrisHo)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Oblivious (KrisHo)~

******This is Kris and Suho’s confession scene which I wasn’t able to add in Chapter 21 of SM&TDS (Present)******

 

            Kris pulled Suho along through the hallways, ignoring the shorter’s protests and questions, until he found an empty classroom that was open and pulled Suho into it with him. Kris quickly closed the door and stood in front of it effectively cutting off any exit that Suho could use. Kris needed to explain the entire situation carefully to Suho so that there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings and there was nothing that will be getting in his way especially if this misunderstanding was what was making Suho upset.

            “Kris what are you doing!?” asked Suho once again.

            “I’m-”

            “Why did you take me here for!?” cut in Suho before Kris could explain.

            “Because-”

            “Why are you just standing in front of the exit!?” Suho continued with his onslaught of questions.

            “That-”

            “What about Luhan!?” squeaked out Suho.

            “I-”

            “You know what!? Nevermind I don’t want to hear the answer to that!” Suho turned his head away from Kris.

            Kris was seriously getting more and more frustrated with Suho, he couldn’t even get in two words before the latter would shoot off another question but seeing as how Suho has stayed quiet for more than two seconds so far, he’ll give it another shot “Let me-”

            “I thought we were close,” said Suho still not looking at Kris and instead choosing to stare at the desks in the classroom.

            A bit stunned in Suho’s choice of words Kris swallowed his explanation that was about to bubble out on his tongue and let Suho continue his rant.

            “I thought we were close enough to tell each other anything,” continued Suho as he fidgeted with his fingers.

            “We are,” replied Kris without hesitation.

            Suho looked at Kris with a sad expression “Then why aren’t you telling me what’s going on? Why did you brush me off all those times at the dorm when I had asked you questions!? You practically were glued to my side for the past few days and then all of a sudden when we had the group together again you just suddenly leave without a word, taking Luhan with you!? Is that really how close friends are supposed to act!?”

            Kris cringed “You’re right, I shouldn’t have done that, I’m sorry.”

            There was an awkward pause as the silence went rang in both their ears.

            Suho broke the silence first.

            “You don’t have to apologize,” said Suho shaking his head “We’re best friends so I should be understanding in this situation too and I will. I… I just felt really overwhelmed for a moment and I guess I just bursted and took it out on you…”

            Kris sighed as he saw Suho continue looking at his shoes, with slow steps Kris approached the shorter and placed his hands on Suho’s shoulders, Suho didn’t look up.

            “Hey… Suho… Let me explain, this is all a misunderstanding,” said Kris gently.

            “It’s okay! I don’t want to force you to, I’m fine with being your best friend and just accepting the fact that there are things we can’t share with each other,” said Suho a bit choked up.

            “You really need to stop talking for a moment and listen,” replied Kris as he pulled Suho into his embrace holding on to the smaller tightly.

            “Okay,” replied Suho quietly not fighting Kris’ embrace but actually leaning into it.

            “Okay so first off, Luhan is nothing more than a brother to me so you have no worries there and I didn’t tell you what was going on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter