Waking up Sweetly (XiuTao)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Waking up Sweetly (XiuTao)~

******Xiumin needed to wake Tao up so they could go to their planned lesson in Chapter 43 of SM&TDS (Present)******

 

            The alarm rang out in the room rousing Xiumin from his sleep, he blinked sleepily for a few moments before raising his arm up and turning the alarm off. He was never really one to mind mornings, he actually quite liked them especially since this is one of the rare moments when there isn't an air horn being blasted and yelling, screaming, and shrieking of any sorts ringing all throughout the dorm.

            It was peaceful and serene well it was anyways until Tao let out a light snore, Xiumin looked downwards to see Tao completely sprawled out on the bed. Tao had an arm and leg thrown around Xiumin while the younger's head rested on the older's chest.

            On normal days, Xiumin wouldn't mind and would just snuggle with Tao until the younger woke up on his own but since they had somewhere to be this morning that's definitely not happening. The thing about waking Tao up early in the morning though was that the younger absolutely hated it.

            'This is going to be an ordeal…' thought Xiumin as he wiggled his way out of Tao's grasp. The younger didn't even wake up instead Tao just rolled over and cuddled up to the blankets while Xiumin stood beside the bed wondering how in the world he was going to convince the other to get up.

            'Okay let's try the simple technique first,' thought Xiumin as he placed his hand on Tao's arm and shook the younger, "Tao, wake up we have to go. Get up so we can get ready."

            Tao slept, he even let out another snore.

            Xiumin sighed, he knew this wasn't going to work but there was no harm in trying anyways. "Okay, Tao if you're not going to wake up with that then I'm going to Kris and Suho's room to get the air horn."

            Tao still didn't move so Xiumin walked out of the room and down the hallway.

            A few seconds later Xiumin came back with Kris' air horn in hand.

            'Need ear muffs…' Xiumin opened one of the bedside drawers and looked around for a few minutes before he found fluffy white ones and put them on, 'Alright let's get this show on the road.'

            Xiumin stood before the bed and aimed the air horn right before Tao's face, without further hesitation Xiumin pressed the button on top of the noise contraption eliciting a high pitched honk.

            Tao immediately jumped from the loud sound and curses started flying from his mouth so loud that Xiumin could hear them through the ear muffs. Seeing Tao awake and covering his head with the pillows in attempt to block out the annoying sound, Xiumin put the air horn down and took off his earmuffs with a smile, "Good morning Tao!"

            In response Tao let out a grumble from underneath the pillows. Xiumin raised an amused eyebrow before reaching over and taking the pillow away from the younger but Tao apparently still had a strong grip on it as the two basically played pillow tug of war.

            "Come on Tao, rise and shine!" coaxed Xiumin as he tried pulling the pillow away.

            "No!" gritted back Tao as he gave up and let Xiumin take the pillow from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter