Jelly Feelings (HunHan)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jelly Feelings (HunHan)~

******Sehun gets jealous of everyone getting a little too close to Luhan. This happens during the in between time skip of Chapter 42/43 of SM&TDS (Present)******

 

            This was definitely not Sehun's day.

            First, he forgot all his homework on his desk last night because he was up studying and all he wanted to do was go to bed with Luhan so he just did with the mindset that he was going to put his homework in his backpack in the morning (clearly that didn't happen).

            Second, he woke up later than normal because he forgot to switch on the alarm clock last night and everyone apparently relied on Suho and Kris to wake them all up a little too much because it wasn't until the duo made their rounds screaming/blowing the air horn at everyone to wake up did they realize they completely slept in and had to get ready now but that didn't work out either as nearly everyone scrambled for the bathroom.

            Third, on the way to class a door suddenly opened and nearly smacked Sehun right in the face as he was running, thankfully Luhan pulled him out of the way on time but unfortunately Sehun stumbled and knocked the both of them down to the floor.

            Fourth, they were late and their teacher was not happy with all the noise they made when the twelve boys scrambled their way into class which led to their punishment of cleaning up the entire kitchen classroom once class was dismissed.

            Fifth, their teacher decided that it was time to switch up the partnerships and learn how to work with other people rather than the same partner over and over; so guess who Sehun got paired with, obviously not Luhan and safe enough to say Sehun was not happy in the slightest.

            Great, fabulous, fantastic, this day is just getting better.

            Not.

            "I can't believe the old bat really gave us cleaning duty for being late!" complained Baekhyun loudly as he scrubbed at the muck leftover on the pan from one of the students.

            It was the end of class, but instead of merrily going off to go get food like they usually do they were stuck in the classroom to serve their punishment.

            "I know! Ugh, this is such a pain, I could be playing videogames and not studying right now!" grumbled Kai who was wiping up with a mop.

            "Well this is technically all our faults since we all woke up late and then scrambled into class like a bunch of wild animals," replied DO as he continued sweeping up the fallen crumbs and dirtied ingredients.

            "True," sighed Xiumin in agreement as he dumped the used ingredients in the trash.

            "Whatever, the faster we clean the faster we can leave," stated Chanyeol as he began putting the still usable ingredients back where they belonged.

            "You got that right!" replied Chen as he flung more dirty dishware into the sink where Baekhyun was washing.

            "At least there's twelve of us to split the work load," added Luhan while walking past the sink area to get back to cleaning up, unfortunately it just happened that the way there was a lot more slippery than Luhan would have thought it to be.

            Baekhyun was rushing to clean the dishes causing lots of water to splash on to the floor which basically spelled disaster for anyone that walked by, like Luhan.

            One step forward and Luhan felt his balance kilter as his foot slipped on the patch of water, letting out a yelp which caught everyone's attention especially Sehun who was only five feet away and immediately dropped whatever he was doing to rush towards Luhan.

            Sehun reached his arm out to grab hold of Luhan but Sehun was late by merely seconds as both Lay (who was drying the dishes) and Baekhyun turned around from their spot by the sink to catch Luhan before the older hit the floor.

            "Whoa, be careful Luhan otherwise you'll get hurt," Lay had one arm around Luhan's back supporting his friend's weight.

            "Yeah, it's a bit wet because of all the water being splashed about," added Baekhyun who had an arm around Luhan's waist.

            "Right. Thanks for catching me," replied Luhan gratefully.

            The both of them helped Luhan regain his balance before Sehun practically took Luhan right out of their grasp, checking him over to see if he was okay. Sehun was beyond thankful for their friends for catching Luhan when he couldn't although there was a tiny small nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that was eventually ignored when Luhan brushed off Sehun's worries with quick responses of "I'm fine, don't worry Sehun."

            The younger sighed but seeing as how there really were no injuries on Luhan, Sehun just decided to let it go since they both still needed to get back to cleaning however he did make a mental note to keep a closer eye on Luhan to make sure nothing bad would happen either by accident or total clumsiness.

            Having carefully made it away from the watery mess around the sink, Luhan made his way to another station and resumed putting the baking equipment away, opening the top cabinet should have been simple enough. However the students before must have been in a rush as they left the contents of the cabinet in a complete mess with pans and baking sheets stacked precariously on top of one another in a horribly unbalanced stack that began to lean towards Luhan to topple on to him.

            Luhan's eyes widened, he lifted his arms and closed his eyes out of reflex. What he expected to happen was for the baking equipment to topple over and pile on top of him but what he didn't expect was for an arm to grab hold of him and lift him away.

            Luhan opened his eyes to a scene of Kris having caught most of the fallen baking equipment after a few crashed to the ground and Chanyeol's hands still on his sides lifting him in the air slightly.

            "Good thing we were close by and you were light enough to pick up," noted Chanyeol.

            "Like seriously," grumbled Kris as he restacked the equipment correctly and shoved it back into the cabinet. "Ugh, people these days making messes everywhere. Be careful of opening the top cabinets Suho nearly had the same thing happen to him," Kris turned around to face the others' direction, "Same thing goes for all the shorties! Be careful of the top cabinets!"

            Indignant yells were screeched out from all over the kitchen classroom from the offending comment while the taller members could only snicker to themselves.

            Luhan wiggled in Chanyeol's hold, "I am not short!"

            Sehun having seen the whole thing happen, finally made it to Luhan's side since he was on the other end of the classroom earlier, quickly grabbed Luhan out of Chanyeol's grasp after mumbling a quick thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter