EXO Patisserie 3 (HunHan, KrisHo)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~EXO Patisserie 3 (HunHan, KrisHo)~

            Customer Order: Specialized Wedding Cake

 

            Sehun stared at the words that was on the computer when he opened EXO Patisserie's email before deciding to call out to the others who were in the patisserie with him, "Luhan, Kris, Suho, come to the office we have a specialized order!"

            The three having heard Sehun call for them, stopped their work momentarily and came over to see the order.

            "We have a wedding cake order," said Sehun when he spots all three of them enter the office.

            "That's a new one," notes Kris.

            "Yeah, well this customer apparently wants it done by the end of the day, they said the other place they ordered at cancelled on them and they're willing to pay any price we place," replied Sehun as he reads further into the email, "They want a three tier cake with each tier being a different flavor, vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. The design has to be the quilted diamond pattern with edible silver pearls and general intricate silver flower decorations."

            Suho and Kris' jaw dropped at the news, "The end of the day?! With that type of design and pattern?! Is that even possible?!"

            "They said they'll pick it up before the patisserie closes today," adds Sehun as he looks up at the others, "What should the reply be?"

            "How desperate are they to have the wedding cake?" questions Luhan.

            "Seems pretty desperate to me, they're willing to pay any price," says Kris as he sighs.

            Suho bites his bottom lip, "Okay, let's think this through. We have about nine hours to do this cake, assuming we keep the patisserie closed for the whole day and we charge the person the amount of our daily revenue, will we have a pretty good shot at finishing the cake?"

            "If we've been through the Sweets Royale and the Dessert Finale at SMACSE, I'm more than sure that we can do a wedding cake in nine hours don't you think?" reassures Luhan as he scoots Sehun's chair back and sits on his lover's lap to type a reply.

            Sehun smirks and wraps his arms around Luhan's waist, "You're right about that, let’s do it then."

            "Already sent the confirmation email," grins Luhan as he leans back into Sehun's embrace.

            Kris and Suho give exasperated smiles towards Sehun and Luhan, "Alright let's do this then."

 

            Three hours later…

            "You know I'm starting to really regret our decision to go along with this order," said Suho as he sees Sehun and Luhan extract the last vanilla cake from the oven.

            "Why do you say that?" wonders Kris as he continues mixing his frosting.

            Suho lifts up his phone so Kris is able to see the shop's email that he pulled up, "The customer decided to change up their order again."

            Kris raises an eyebrow as his eyes begin to scan over the email, "What!? They want it to be six tiers now?!"

            "Apparently so," replies Suho with a frown.

            Sehun and Luhan having heard the announcement look over in shock.

            "Another three tiers to the cake?!" questions Luhan in disbelief, "We'll have to go make more fondant and decorations for it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter