EXO Patisserie 1 (OT12)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~EXO Patisserie 1 (OT12)~

            "Okay! Is everything ready for our grand opening?!" yelled out Suho.

            A chorus of "Yeah!" rang out from all over the patisserie.

            Suho rolled his eyes, "Are you guys just saying that?!"

            Another chorus of "No!" rang out this time.

            Suho sighed, "Alright then! I'm opening up the patisserie! There's already a line outside!"

            The other eleven came out from the kitchen fixing up their work uniforms in preparation of meeting their customers. This was the day they have been waiting for, now that everyone has graduated from SMACSE they were able to build up their patisserie (with the help and guidance from their parents of course) over the years.

            Sehun and Luhan have certainly gained themselves quite the big reputation in the patissier world after all this time, they were even named to be the youngest prodigy pair of the century.

            Kris and Suho had been spending their time productively as well by combining their talents and creating amazing cakes that are so well known that they had people requesting them all the time for their events.

            Chen and Lay wanted to further develop their skills and had gone traveling after their graduation to observe other chocolatiers and pudding specialists, learning and improving from the best that they could find with their connections as their names began to spread around.

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol also joined in on the traveling after their graduation from SMACSE to look for all new types of inspiration and styles for their work, bringing back with them ideas that were truly eye catching and unforgettable to many who have seen it.

            Kai and DO had decided to gain more experience in running a patisserie as they went to the patisserie they met at and worked there for a short time, their pastries quickly gaining popularity within the neighborhoods.

            Xiumin and Tao used their time to experiment and create their own one of a kind recipes for the patisserie, the most unique and successful tasting ones were instantly sold in their parents stores and were continuously the first to be sold out.

            Overall, EXO Patisserie gained quite the hype as people began to hear of how the best of the best (and who all looked amazingly handsome) would be working together at this patisserie. So there wasn't much of a surprise when they saw such a long line outside on their grand opening day.

            "This is the big day, it's show time everyone," Suho smiled brightly at all his friends feeling pride swell in his chest as they finally all reached this point together.

            The others smiled back as they lined up on either sides of the door, Suho took hold of one door and Kris took hold of the other.

            "Three."

            "Two."

            "One."

            Kris and Suho pulled the doors open in sync as all twelve said in unison to their stunned customers, "Welcome to EXO Patisserie."

           

            The patisserie was instantly flooded by the many customers waiting outside, prompting all twelve to get back to work. It was really chaotic with all people in the store but they were pleased with the business they were getting and were quite surprised at how quickly they needed to restock their items since they were practically flying off the shelves so they had to constantly rotate their jobs.

            The day was going great, aside from a few little accidental mishaps in the kitchen due to the stress but they were dealing with it all just fine for now.

            "Hey, hasn't that guy been here for a while already?" asked Chen as he discreetly pointed over to one of the tables where a man in a suit with sunglasses on was sitting.

            Luhan, who was closest to Chen at the moment, looked over, "Oh, yeah he's been here since the store opened."

            "That was five hours ago and he even bought a lot of pastries and goods, I think he got almost one of each," added Baekhyun as he caught on to what his friends were talking about.

            The three were refilling the pastry cases at the moment as they talked.

            "Really? How can he eat that much!?" asked Chen, surprised at the information.

            "Why don't you try asking Luhan that question first?" replied Baekhyun.

            Luhan pouted, "I don't eat that many sweets…"

            "Yes you do, if I didn't stop you, you'd probably eat it all day everyday," intervened Sehun as he came out from the kitchen.

            "No one asked you Sehun," grumbled Luhan with a pout.

            Sehun gave a small fond smile to Luhan to lighten the older's mood.

            "Hey, the guy got up to order more sweets," noted Chen as he continued restocking.

            "Dang, that's a lot to eat in one day," said Baekhyun.

            "Is he going to spend all day in here?" wondered Luhan aloud.

            "He's a food critic," said Sehun suddenly.

            The three snapped their heads over in Sehun's direction instantly in shock.

            "What!?" exclaimed the three in unison.

            Sehun flicked his eyes to his boyfriend and two friends, "Yeah, he's Youngsoo Nam. The food critic that rates bakeries and patisseries in that one popular magazine Luhan and I were in a few months back."

            "Wait, you mean the Sweets Desires magazine!? The one that ranks top patissiers and patisseries all over world!?" squeaked Luhan as he thought back to their most recent photoshoot.

            Sehun nodded as the familiar name caught his attention, "Yeah, that one."

            "We just opened today! How in the world did we attract a famous food critic?!" freaked out Chen.

            "Well all of our reputations are pretty well known," replied Sehun blankly.

            "Why are you so calm!? This could make or break us!" gritted Baekhyun, he wanted to yell but unwanted attention at this time would be very bad, so he settled for gritting his teeth and balling Sehun's shirt up in one of his fist while he glared.

            Sehun pried Baekhyun's hand off his shirt first before saying calmly, "I'm sure whatever result we'll get will be just fine besides we built up and earned our reputations so there's no way we wouldn't gain a good review."

            "Sehun's right about that, it's not like our sweets taste bad. The critic has to grade on honesty," said Luhan.

            "Yeah but this is the Youngsoo Nam, shouldn't we up our game?" suggested Baekhyun.

            Sehun eyed Baekhyun and Chen warily, "Because I feel obligated to say this in Suho's place since he's busy right now I'm going to tell you guys to not try anything stupid, weird, or crazy while the food critic is here."

            Baekhyun and Chen grinned "Of course not!"

            Sehun stared blankly at Baekhyun and Chen before giving an untrustful hum, "Luhan it's your turn to go to the kitchen to make more of the pastries."

            Luhan nodded, "Okay," and gave the rest of his things to Baekhyun to restock before heading to the kitchen with Sehun.

            "We're not going to leave the food critic alone are we?" asked Chen seriously when he was sure Sehun was gone.

            "Nope, we're going to get the perfect five star review besides a little push in the right direction won't hurt," replied Baekhyun as he quickly finished off restocking.

            "By push, you mean shove don't you?" Chen gave Baekhyun a skeptical look.

            "Same difference," shrugged Baekhyun, "Now we just have to tell the others and win the food critic's favor."

            "Shouldn't we just listen to Sehun on this and leave the critic alone?"
            "And risk it? No way."

 

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol peered through the kitchen door window as Baekhyun pointed at Youngsoo, "He's the food critic and we have to make sure that he gets the best of the best of our sweets."

            "But he seems to be enjoying himself already Baekhyun," pointed out Chanyeol.

            "Well he can always enjoy himself even more," replied Baekhyun as he picke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter