EXO Patisserie 2 (OT12)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~EXO Patisserie 2 (OT12)~

            Running the patisserie becomes a sort of routine, now that everyone finally settled themselves and got used to it. Of course it wasn't easy and of course they still had chaotic messes from time to time but the patisserie was still up and running pretty smoothly... most of the time.

            “This is weird…” muttered Sehun as he put down the patisserie's sales records paper.

            “What’s weird?” asked Luhan as he walked into the back office.

            “Our patisserie has been very popular and busy but lately there are less customers coming in and I just took a look at the sales record and our sales are doing just fine so I just find it a bit weird,” replied Sehun.

            “Oh, maybe-” a sudden loud crash was heard from the kitchen area cutting Luhan’s sentence off.

            Sehun and Luhan gave each a look before opening the office door to see what happened but they ended up hearing screaming instead.

            “TAO I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK THAT ONE MORE TIME YOU ARE GETTING FIRED!”

            “YOU CAN’T FIRE ME! XIUMIN WON'T ALLOW IT, BAEKHYUN!”

            “USING XIUMIN AS A SHIELD IS CHEATING!”

            Sehun only sighed and went back to the office while Luhan tried to go see what they broke… again.

            Typical day in EXO Patisserie.

            It's a wonder how they hadn't gone out of business yet.

            Really.

           

            "Okay everyone it's the end of the week once again meaning typical meeting so everyone can be caught up with what's currently going on with the patisserie," announced Suho as everyone gathered in the back office.

            "Isn't our patisserie doing just fine though? Let's skip the boring meeting and go get dinner or something," said Baekhyun.

            "No we can't skip to go get dinner, we'll get dinner after the meeting," replied Suho, "Besides we need to discuss some things this time. Apparently our usual customer count is dwindling which is pretty bad considering our shop depends on customers."

            "Well technically our sales are doing just fine, everyone's just choosing to order our desserts online or through phone calls rather than come into the store themselves," added in Sehun.

            "The delivery service has been doing just fine too," pipes in Luhan.

            "So we're still selling tons of our desserts, I fail to see the problem in this," said Kai bluntly.

            "The problem is that our store looks a bit too empty," replied Kris.

            "Well can you blame the customers for avoiding the store?" asked Xiumin.

            "What do you mean?" questioned Chanyeol.

            "Well for one thing everyone can hear our blunders through the kitchen doors whenever we break something or argue and we also have a tendency to use our desserts as ammo on each other when it's the closest thing we can get our hands on," answered Chen.

            "I'm pretty sure we scared off a lot of the customers from our store that way so they choose to order online or through phone calls because it's easier than coming in themselves," added Lay.

            "Okay, so what do you all want to do? Come up with some advertising ideas to bring in customers into the store?" asked DO.

            "Yes! That is exactly what we're going to do!" agreed Suho as he pulled out a notepad and pen, "Let's get some ideas written out and think up some promotional ideas to get more customers into the store!"

            "But our sales are doing just fine!" whined Tao, he was looking forward to a pizza dinner not a brainstorming session.

            "There's no harm in trying to improve," retorted Suho.

 

            Promotional Idea #1 – EXO Patisserie Pastry Stamp Cards

            "This should work out, now customers should feel more motivated to come into the store to buy the desserts," said Suho as he held up a stack of little cards, "Whenever the customers buy any type of dessert they can get a sticker on their card, when they collect up to nine stickers they can get the tenth pastry free."

            "Isn't this a really clichéd idea to try out?" questions Xiumin as he looks at the card.

            "It seems to work for other stores so why not?" shrugs Kris as he takes the cards out of Suho's hands and places them near the cash register, "Our website is already promoting the cards too so just hand them out to the customers as they buy desserts. Also, Tao was sent to go buy the stickers so he should be back with them soon."

            Xiumin nods as Kris and Suho go to the back to finish up making the patisserie's desserts to sell for the day. It's not until about twenty minutes later that Tao comes back with two rolls of stickers.

            "Xiumin! Look! Aren't these cute? They reminded me of you so I decided to buy the cookie stickers roll for the cards!" announced Tao as he shows what he bought to the older.

            Xiumin smiles at Tao, "Yeah they're great, nice choice Tao. Help me open up the Patisserie now?"

            Tao grins, pleased with himself, and places the stickers underneath the counter before agreeing.

            A few hours after the patisserie opens, customers begin to flood in more than usual and the desserts are flying off the shelves at the same rate the cards are depleting. Suho and Tao are now the ones running the cash register as they quickly help their customers with their purchases.

            "This idea actually worked out pretty well," notes Suho as he refills the cards near the cash register.

            "Yeah, I didn't think there would be this many people who would be more willing to enter the store just to get the cards," replied Tao.

            "It's because they're getting a tenth item free," retorts Kris nonchalantly as he makes his way back into the kitchen after restocking the pastries in the front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter