EXO Patisserie 4 (BaekYeol, ChenLay)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~EXO Patisserie 4 (BaekYeol, ChenLay)~

            Customer Order: Specialized Dessert Sculpture Center Piece

 

            "Who would order this!?" wonders Baekhyun out loud as he reads over the patisserie's email.

            "Order what?" asks Lay curiously as he puts the papers in his hands down to approach the desk.

            "A dessert sculpture center piece, they said they want the main structure to be a chocolate sculpture that looks like an elegant castle with varying other desserts complimenting it to make it more realistic," answers Baekhyun before glancing at Lay.

            "How large do they want the structure and when do they plan to pick it up?" questions Lay as he thinks over the possibility of completing this task.

            "Not that big, it says a fifteen by fifteen inch castle and the overall set up to be around an extra three inches all around but here's the problem they want it by the end of today," replied Baekhyun, "Apparently it's for a birthday party and the theme was changed at the last minute so they're willing to pay a little extra if needed to get this dessert sculpture center piece. What do you think?"

            Lay bites his bottom lip, "Well it's not too big of a sculpture, I'm sure we can do it. Plus the patisserie is closed today due to inventory so I guess we can give it a try."

            Baekhyun nods, "Okay, I'll just send them a confirmation email and we can go tell Chanyeol and Chen about the order.

 

            In the kitchen…

            "But we have to do inventory!" whines Chanyeol as he hears the news about the order.

            "I called Kris and Suho already, they said that they're okay with putting off inventory until next week to fill this order," replied Baekhyun.

            "So we're going to create this order by the end of the day?" clarifies Chen as he looks over the email from his phone.

            Lay nods, "It shouldn't be too difficult, they just want a realistic looking castle for a birthday party."

            "It's a kid's birthday party right?" questions Chen.

            "Err, yes?" answers Baekhyun and Lay in unison.

            Chen sighs, "Alright let's get started then, can't have the poor kid disappointed on their birthday now can we?"

            Hearing Chen's answer Lay smiles and pecks his cheek, "Thank you for helping!"

            The blush on Chen's face is obvious as he stutters out, "No problem" and makes his way to the kitchen.

            "Come on Chanyeol, let's go," says Baekhyun as he turns to face Chanyeol.

            The taller grins, "Yeah, I'm coming."

 

            Halfway through making the dessert sculpture center piece…

            "Hey can one of you guys hand me the extra pack of powdered sugar I'm about to run out," requested Baekhyun as he focuses on his fondant horse that will be placed near the chocolate castle.

            Chen, who was clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter