Full Stomach (HunHan)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Full Stomach (HunHan)~

******This takes place a year later so Luhan is in his 6th year and Sehun is in his 2nd year of SMACSE (Future)******

 

            “Ugghhhhhh” groaned Luhan as he just flopped down on to the bed while holding on to his stomach with both arms. Sehun followed in right after closing the door to their bedroom so the others in the dorm wouldn’t come charging in like usual.

            Sehun only sighed as he looked at his boyfriend’s body lying limply on their shared bed, hogging almost all the space on it.

            “Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh” groaned Luhan louder in an attempt to gain (unsuccessfully) some sympathy from his stoic boyfriend who was now standing beside the bed looking at Luhan’s face with complete indifference.

            “UUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” groaned Luhan once again even louder and more dramatically than before while pulling his legs towards his chest in a ball like position. Sehun only lifted one of his eyebrows.

            Luhan gave Sehun an exasperated look before exclaiming “Sehun! I’m dying! Your boyfriend is in pain!” as he tightened his hold on his stomach.

            Sehun gave Luhan a blank expression before replying in a sarcastic manner, “And who told you to eat all those sweets at the SMACSE party?” Luhan pouted but Sehun continued speaking “Didn’t I tell you before we even got there not to eat too many otherwise you’d get a stomachache?”

            Luhan jutted out his lower lip in attempt to look cuter “But-”

            “Who was the one who decided to eat all those sweets of their own will?” asked Sehun cutting off Luhan before he could even start his sentence.

            Luhan groaned once more in response before covering his face with a pillow and muttering “But they were all tasty…”

            “I even told you multiple times to be careful of how much you ate during the event,” replied Sehun as he took a seat on the edge of the bed, taking the pillow off Luhan’s face and placing it in his own lap instead.

            Scrunching his face up a bit from having the pillow suddenly removed, Luhan looked at Sehun with big eyes “Ugh, Sehun I’m so full I swear my stomach is going to burst. I don’t feel good at all, make me feel better. Please.”

            Sehun only continued staring at Luhan’s face with a blank expression. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease,” whined Luhan as he began to pout, quivering his lips a bit to show off his cute expression ‘Sehun can’t resist this look.’

            It was quiet for another moment, the only sound that could be heard however was the crashing and caving of Sehun’s will power. ‘He knows I can’t say no to that face,’ sighing Sehun decided to tease his boyfriend a bit first by leaning in really closely to Luhan’s face causing a light pink to light up his cheeks. “What do you want me to do?” whispered Sehun teasingly.

            Feeling Sehun’s breath fan across his face made Luhan squirm on the bed a bit, “Ah, I, um don’t know, but my stomach, um, hurts… Can you make it better? Please Sehun…”

            “Hnn, sure, but how? Would a kiss work?” asked Sehun still not moving his face away from Luhan’s.

            Luhan blushed an even darker shade as he squeaked “I’m not sure, maybe you should try?”

            Sehun smiled slightly as he began leaning in closer towards Luhan’s lips but just as Luhan closed his eyes and puckered up, Sehun pulled back and swiftly landed a gentle kiss on Luhan’s stomach.

            Snapping his eyes open instantly, Luhan protested “Yah, Sehun! What was that!?”

            Sehun gave Luhan what he attempted was an innocent look “What? Didn’t you say your stomach was in pain from all the sweets you ate? I was just trying to see if a kiss would make you feel better. So did it work?”

             Luhan narrowed his eyes, “No.”

            “Okay, well then I guess I’ll get you some ginger ale for your stomach,” Sehun stood up from the bed and headed out the door before Luhan could let out another protest.

            Luhan began grumbling under his breath as he glared at the open door of their shared bedroom but the tight and uncomfortable feeling in his stomach got the better of him and made Luhan curl up on his side as he laid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter