Missing Candy Pieces (BaekYeol)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Missing Candy Pieces (BaekYeol)~

******Baekhyun tells Chanyeol to leave him alone, which surprisingly enough Chanyeol does but with a twist at the end (Future)******

 

            "Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekkie, Baekhyun, Baby, Baekkie, Sweetie, Baekhyun, Cutie, Perfection, the love of my life!" chanted Chanyeol nonstop as he hovered by the shorter while holding a plate of bright multicolored sugar candies.

            "What!?" answered back Baekhyun irritably as he tried to concentrate on the fondant art he was working on for the new cake decoration that'll be displayed in the EXO Patisserie windows for customers to see.

            Chanyeol completely ignored Baekhyun's tone and asked cheerfully, "Can you try my newest candy creation? Please?"
            "Not now, I'm busy," replied Baekhyun curtly as he began carefully cutting an intricate design out of the fondant he was working on.

            Kris and Suho were already breathing down his neck about having him hurry this along because the both of them were already done with their preparations but they wouldn't be able to finish off the cake completely without Baekhyun; and unfortunately both Kris and Suho knew how much Baekhyun loved to procrastinate and of course threatened to have his pay cut if he didn't meet his deadline for the fondant decoration.

            Chanyeol however still didn't get the hint to leave the shorter alone and instead chose to pick up one of the candies on the plate he was holding and brought it up to Baekhyun's lips, "I'll even feed you just try it, please?"

            Baekhyun turned his head in the other direction away from Chanyeol, "No, not right now. Your weird candy experiments always result in the strangest flavors and if I'm going to eat any I do not want a sharp object in my hand and I highly doubt either do you Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol pouted at Baekhyun, "Aw come on I swear this is one that you'll like, it's not weird at all!"

            "No," Baekhyun turned his head back once Chanyeol moved his hand with the candy in it away, allowing Baekhyun to refocus on the fondant before him.

            Well Baekhyun refocused for about five seconds before his tall boyfriend decided to take it into his own hands by poking Baekhyun's cheek non-stop while calling out his name repeatedly once again in order to gain the older's attention.

            "Baekhyun please, please, Baekkie, come on I know you'll like it, please, please, Baekhyun, Baekkie,…"

            Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol for about the first five minutes successfully, by the next three minutes Baekhyun's eye began to twitch out of pure irritation and then seven seconds later Baekhyun snapped.

            "Chanyeol Park!" hissed Baekhyun holding up the fondant knife threateningly, causing Chanyeol to jump.

            "I swear if you do not leave me be so I can finish this you will get nothing in bed for a whole month and I will test my new fondant designs out on you with this fondant knife, understand?" Baekhyun said this as darkly as he could but he still sighed internally knowing that Chanyeol wouldn't stop bothering him regardless. If it was ever one thing that Chanyeol never listened to Baekhyun about it would be about keeping distance between the two of them, so Baekhyun already knew there was no way that Chanyeol would agre-

            "Okay, why didn't you just say so, you didn't need to threaten me," laughed off Chanyeol playfully.

            What.

            Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears for a moment.

            "I'll have you try the candy later then but be sure to finish up soon okay?" with that said Chanyeol leaned down to kiss the bewildered Baekhyun chastely before bounding off out of the kitchen and into the patisserie café area.

            It was that easy to get Chanyeol to leave him alone to do his work?

            Baekhyun gaped in utter shock.

            Baekhyun felt like he was being pranked, 'Ha yeah right, I know Chanyeol. There's no way he can stay away for longer than two minutes. He'll come running back in soon enough, at least I got about five minutes to work on the fondant design in peace…'

            With a sigh and a shrug, Baekhyun quickly went back to his own work before either Chanyeol or any of their crazy friends decided to come into the kitchen to bother him.

            It wasn't until about half way through his design and twenty-five minutes later did he realize that Chanyeol still hadn't come back to him yet.

            Baekhyun looked at the design he was working on with a crinkle of dislike in his forehead, "Chanyeol what do you think of this design so far for the cake?"

            Hearing no response for more than two seconds Baekhyun looked to his side where Chanyeol always stood, "Chanye- Ah, he's not back?"

            Baekhyun looked around the kitchen again, thinking that Chanyeol was somewhere else in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter