Water Outage (BaekYeol)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Water Outage (BaekYeol)~

******The water outage at the dorm and Chanyeol's… unique scent (Present)******

 

            It was finals week at SMACSE and all the students were completely and utterly stressed out; this of course included the all time major procrastinator, Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol had to finish his sugar sculpture by the end of the day and bring it into his sugar sculpting class before the teacher closed the doors. He had two weeks to do it. Now he was in the candy building's kitchen classroom wondering where in the world all his time went as he scrambled about in attempt to finish his project as quickly as possible.

            "Fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge," chanted Chanyeol over and over as he stirred the sugar mixture on the stove.

            "Oh my gawd what in the world is wrong with me!?" bursted out Chanyeol as he deemed the sugar mixture okay enough to dump out on to the candy mat. He pulled on his special gloves as quickly as possible and began to shape the sugar.

            "Okay, okay, maybe I can make something out of this, it doesn't have to be very big right? It just needs to be a decent sugar sculpture…" Chanyeol's eyes roamed to the side where his assignment paper was placed, "WHAT!? THERE'S A THREE FEET REQUIREMENT ON THE SUGAR SCULPTURE!? WHO DOES THAT?!"

            "FU-!" yelled out Chanyeol once he looked down to his hand and realized he squished the melted sugar in his hand, "UGGGHHHHH!!!"

            It was that moment the door to the kitchen classroom bursted open, revealing Baekhyun.

            "Chanyeol! Stop screaming in here I can hear you all the way down the hall!"

            Chanyeol made a choked sobbing noise which only caused Baekhyun to raise an eyebrow.

            "BAEKHYUNNNNNN!!! I NEED TO MAKE A THREE FEET SUGAR SCULPTURE BY THE END OF THE DAY!!! HELP MEEEE!!!" begged Chanyeol desperately.

            Baekhyun took one look at Chanyeol's mess of an appearance and then glanced towards the piling pots and pans in the sink, a frown forming on his lips. Baekhyun, then took one more look at Chanyeol who was pleading the shorter with his eyes and took a step back outside closing the doors.

            "BAEKHYUN! WHY DID YOU EVEN COME FIND ME IF YOU WERE GOING TO ABANDON ME LIKE THAT!?!?" cried out Chanyeol indignantly.

            Baekhyun opened the door once more and with a serious expression told Chanyeol, "I just wanted to check if my boyfriend was still alive and since you were all I can do now is wish you luck sweetie! Bye! See you at the dorm later!"

            With that said Baekhyun closed the door once more and Chanyeol swears he heard Baekhyun's foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter