After Hours (XiuTao)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~After Hours (XiuTao)~

******Being assigned the late shift in the patisserie meant staying back and locking up the store at night, simple enough but then again Xiumin also has to watch out for Tao who's afraid of the dark (Future)******

 

            The day was swiftly ending as the sun began to set and the sign on the patisserie's door was switched to closed.

            "Alright! We're heading out first!" called out Chen who was already out the door with Lay.

            "We're going too!" yelled out Baekhyun before following right after with Chanyeol.

            "We're out of here!" shouted Kai making his way towards the exit quickly with DO in tow.

            Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Tao, and Xiumin all stared at the door with blank expressions as they saw a majority of their friends high tail it out of the shop.

            "Wow if only they could be that quick about coming in to work," stated Suho.

            "We all know that's not going to happen," replied Sehun before turning towards Xiumin and Tao, "You two can handle the late shift and close up shop right?"

            "Yes."

            "No."

            Everyone turned their eyes at Tao who looked like he wanted to cry.

            "What do you mean 'no'?" asked Kris with a confused expression.

            "Don't leave Xiumin and me here with the ghosts that could come out!" cried Tao as he gripped the front of Kris' shirt and shook the older a bit, "Can't someone else do the late shift?"

            "Whoa! Tao calm down," Suho tried to soothe the younger but Tao just saw this as a chance to latch himself to Suho.

            "Don't leave us here!" Tao gave Suho his best pleading face.

            Xiumin sighed as he wrapped an arm around Tao's waist and pulled his boyfriend off of Suho, "It'll be okay Tao, no need to freak out so badly."

            Tao buried his head in Xiumin's shoulder and began to whine loudly.

            "Tao you know wushu, if any ghost comes you can just kick their butts! So it'll be fine," encouraged Luhan.

            Tao sniffed a bit, "I guess…"

            "Yeah! There's no ghost in the patisserie but if there happens to be any I'm sure you can scare them away," convinced Luhan.

            Tao gave Luhan a doubtful look.

            "Anyways we have to get going now! Good luck you two, remember to lock up the doors tightly!" said Kris heading towards the door.

            "You'll be fine Tao, you have Xiumin with you too!" added Suho before he was out the door as well.

            "We'll be going too," said Sehun as he laced his fingers with Luhan's.

            With everyone out the door, the shop was completely empty except for Xiumin and Tao.

            "Alright, now all we have to do is clean up a bit and lock up, then we can go home," said Xiumin as he patted Tao's head, "If we're fast enough we can head home while there's still light out."

            Apparently that's what Tao needed to hear because he perked up immediately, "So we just have to cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter