The Beach Trip (ChenLay)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The Beach Trip (ChenLay)~

******How Chen and Lay dealt with the unspeakable beach trip mentioned in Chapter 48 of SM&TDS (Past)******

 

            "Ahhhh the beach!!! Finally!!!" exclaimed Chen excitedly as he and a few of the others began running across the sand to claim their spots.

            Chen immediately laid out his towel in a semi-shady spot near the rocks and was about to reach down beside him for an umbrella to set up as well but the yell of "Oooh free spot!" made him pause and launch himself onto his towel. The next thing Chen felt was a weight collapsing on top of him as he had all the air smooshed out of his chest.

            "Oh my gawd! Tao get off!" wheezed Chen as the younger continued to lay on top of him.

            Tao grinned mischievously, "Can I have this spot if I get off?"

            "Neverrrr," wheezed out Chen again.

            Tao pouted and stayed on top of Chen, "Then I'm not leaving~"

            "Losing… air…" gasped Chen dramatically as he held back his laughs.

            Tao laughed at Chen's act before a shadow loomed over the both of them and Tao looked up to see Xiumin and Lay looking at the two with amusement.

            Tao smiled at them while Chen wiggled underneath the younger, "Where'd the sun go!? I can't see anything with you on me Tao!"

            Xiumin laughed, "Tao get off of Chen I got us our spot over there already."

            "But I want this one~" whined Tao playfully.

            "Miiinnnneeee," hissed out Chen flailing his arms, finally giving in and laughing a bit.

            Xiumin rolled his eyes at the two.

            Lay had other thoughts aside from their childishness in mind as he pulled out a pink bottle labeled 'Sun Block' from his pocket.

            "At least put some of this on yourselves before you all burn like lobsters," said Lay as he uncapped the pink bottle.

            Unfortunately when Lay uncapped it, the sun block ended up squirting out unexpectedly and hitting Tao right on his back eliciting a yelp from the younger who jumped off of Chen immediately.

            "Gaaaaaah! So cold!!!" squealed Tao as he tackled Xiumin in a hug.

            "Ooops, sorry Tao. I didn't expect it to suddenly squirt out like that," said Lay sheepishly.

            "It's okay, he needs the sun block anyways. Tao always forgets it," replied Xiumin as he began dragging Tao back to their spot while the younger protested.

            "What!? I don't always forget!"

            "Shush, yes you do but thankfully I got a bottle too, I'll rub it on for you."

            "Okay," replied Tao immediately happy with getting babied by his boyfriend.

            Chen in a breath and exhaled loudly, "Ahhh, air! Feels so gre- KYAAAAA!!!!"

            Chen shrieked as he felt a cold slippery lotion get squirted on his back.

            "Is this really that cold?" questioned Lay as he put the sun block to the side after having put enough of it on Chen's back.

             "Yes!" whined Chen as he extended his arms so that he could push himself up but Lay's fingers on his shoulders stopped him.

            "Stay there, I haven’t helped you put the sun block on yet," instructed Lay as his hands worked themselves across Chen's .

            The younger began spluttering as pink tinged his cheeks, "Y-you don't ha-have too."

            Lay laughed, "If I don't then how are you going to reach your back to rub the sun block in? You can return the favor after I'm done so we won't have to deal with a nasty sun burn."

            Chen grumbled something under his breath as he hid his reddening face in his arms trying his best to not pay too close attention to Lay's soft warm hands that were rubbing the sun block gently into his skin.

           

            After that pleasant ordeal and being completely coated in a layer of protective sun block, Chen was off to play in the water with the others. They splashed and laughed about, dunking each other in the salty sea every chance they got. It was truly a great summer day to come to the beach to just play, goof off, and relax away the heat of the day.

            By the time they were all done playing and everyone was asking about food, Chanyeol managed to pull out the charcoal grill that they brought along getting ready to grill up some meat for everyone to eat.

            "Uh, Chanyeol do you even know how to work that?" asked DO warily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter