Completely Frosted (KrisHo)

EXO Patisserie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Completely Frosted (KrisHo)~

******It is always Kris and Suho that find their friends in very… compromising positions at their patisserie (Future)******

 

            Kris yawned as he opened the door to EXO Patisserie for Suho as the two made their way inside, they were assigned the morning shift this time around and had to stick around for the whole day to count inventory.

             "Why did we get stuck with counting inventory? It's such a pain and it takes forever," complained Kris as he walked towards the back room with Suho to change into their work outfits.

            "Kris, you were the one that suggested we play rock, paper, scissors to decide who did inventory…  and then you lost…" replied Suho side eyeing Kris who at least had the decency to look embarrassingly away.

            "I thought they'd pick paper," mumbled Kris as he twisted the door knob to open the door.

            Suho was going to shoot another remark about Kris' horrible skills at playing rock, paper, scissors but there was a sudden rattle of a locker being closed.

            Suho and Kris shared a look, "Who's in here? I could have sworn we were the only ones who had the morning-"

            "Kai! What are you doing!" whispered the all too familiar voice of DO.

            "Awww come on no one's in here and we have the place to ourselves temporarily, you've been really busy lately too and we haven't had any time together lately," reasoned out Kai.

            Suho and Kris paled, they obviously weren't able to see anything thanks to the lockers that were in the way but the way they were hearing things progress, they did not want to stick around for it.

            A small squeak sounded out from behind the lockers and it caused Suho and Kris to slightly panic.

            "Kris! Do something! I don't want them defiling our changing room!" whispered Suho frantically as he shook Kris' arm.

            "Okay!" whispered back Kris as he looked around quickly, and for some odd reason the only thing plan he came up with was opening the entrance again and slamming the door shut as loudly as possible.

            "Ugh! Suho I can't believe we got stuck with the morning shift and inventory check!" said Kris as loudly as he could before motioning to Suho to continue the conversation.

            Luckily Suho caught on, "Yeah! But you just had to lose at rock, paper, scissors!"

            There were a few hushed curses and then Suho and Kris heard some shuffling sounds before Kai and DO suddenly stumbled out from behind the lockers. They were both really disheveled looking with their clothes put on messily, unruly hair sticking about, and blushing deeply.

            "Oh you guys had the morning shift too?" asked Suho awkwardly with a strained smile.

            Kai gave a nervous laugh, "Um yeah DO had to bake some things for the cases and I just tagged along to make the custard filling…"

            DO was looking towards the floor avoiding eye contact with Kris and Suho.

            "Um, yeah haha well then I guess we'll just be… um… going! Bye!" said Kai nervously as he pulled the blushing and obviously embarrassed DO out the door as quickly as possible to somewhere else in the patisserie.

            Kris and Suho waited a few moments until they were sure that Kai and DO were gone.

            "I will never look at the changing room the same ever again," sighed Suho.

            "Hey, at least we didn't do anything to it yet," replied Kris nonchalantly.

            Suho gave Kris an annoyed look and walked towards his locker to get his change of clothes.

            "What? It's true! Just think about it! I'm sure the others probably-"

            "Shut up! I don't want to hear it!"

            "Fine, fine."

           

            Coming out of the back room, Suho and Kris were met with Xiumin and Tao who barely entered the patisserie.

            "You two better be out of the back room in under ten minutes!" exclaimed Suho before making his way to the kitchen.

            "What?" asked Tao and Xiumin as they looked at Kris for an explanation.

            "Um, long story, just don't take forever to change into your work clothes," muttered Kris before following after Suho.

            "They're so weird," commented Tao.

            "Maybe it's too early for them to function correctly, who knows, anyways let's go change," replied Xiumin as he dragged Tao to move on with their business.

            Thankfully for Suho, Xiumin and Tao didn't take longer than ten minutes to get themselves ready, as they made it to the kitchen with just one minute to spare.

            "Hey, where did the two of them go?" asked Tao curiously as he looked around the kitchen to find Kris and Suho no where in sight.

            Xiumin shrugged, "I'm sure they’ll be back soon enough it's fine."

            "Mmm, okay… Can I help you make the cookies today?" asked Tao happily as he followed after Xiumin.

            "Don't you have your own ice cream to make?" questioned Xiumin.

            "I can make it later," reasoned Tao quickly as he helped Xiumin get out the ingredients he needed.

            Xiumin rolled his eyes but gave into Tao anyways.

            As Xiumin made the batter for the cookies, Tao hovered around his boyfriend and tried to sneak a few pieces of the cookie dough.

            "Tao, wait until I just give you the spoon with cookie dough on it," chided Xiumin as Tao attempted to get another chunk of cookie dough.

            Tao pouted, "But I want some now…"

            "No," replied Xiumin as he turned around to look right at Tao who was still pouting at him.

            The two stared at each other for a few moments until Tao saw he wasn't going to get his way and leaned forward to kiss Xiumin.

            Xiumin accepted the kiss but still said "No more cookie dough Tao."

            Tao smirked as he leaned close to Xiumin causing the older to pinken slightly, "I bet I can change that…"

            The sudden sound of a heavy blunt object hitting the floor caused the couple to jump.

            "No you will not!" squeaked out Suho.

            Xiumin and Tao turned around to see that Suho dropped a bag of flour and was also turning red out of embarrassment.

            "We weren't going to do anything!" replied Xiumin quickly.

            "Lies! I heard Tao!" replied Suho as Kris stood behind the shorter with a resigned expression.

            "It was just kissing!" shouted back Tao.

            "It was progressing into something more!" argued Suho.

            Kris sighed again before placing his hands on Suho's shoulders and pulling the shorter back out the door, "I'll handle this, you guys finish your cookies and Tao at least start making your ice cream."

            "Great now Suho thinks we're erts," muttered Xiumin.

            "It's not my fault Suho and Kris have bad timing!" replied Tao.

 

            As Suho calmed down, Kris allowed him back into the kitchen where it was empty once more since Xiumin and Tao were finished making their sweets and were out in the front of the patisserie.

            Although the peace didn't last for long because Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the next ones to show up for their shift to help open up the patisserie.

            "Hey! You're all here early," grinned Baekhyun as he and Chanyeol made their way to the back room after greeting everyone.

            When they came out after changing their clothes, Xiumin told them to help clean the tables up a bit before they switch the sign on the patisserie to open.

            "Alright," agreed Chanyeol as Xiumin handed them both a spray bottle and towel.

            Baekhyun took the spray bottle and towel with a look of disgust, he hated cleaning the tables the most because the smell of the chemicals would always linger on his hands.

            "Yeolie, I don't want to do this, the chemicals smell," whined Baekhyun wrinkling his nose at the strong smell of chemicals.

            "It's only a few tables Baekie, it's fine."

            Baekhyun frowned, "But it's gross and I can't stand the smell."

            Chanyeol didn't like making Baekhyun doing what he didn't like so he tried compromising, "How about we find the new spray in the supply closet? I bet that smells a lot less chemical like since you told Sehun and Luhan about it already."

            "What if it's on a high shelf and I can't reach?"

            "I'll come with you then," replied Chanyeol as he lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter