Jessica & Kyuhyun ...... Feelings

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}
Jessica’s POV
“This is not the way to Donghae’s room” I said confused.Kyuhyun was kept  on walking not telling me where we were going. I mean maybe I could get a room by myself. Hah, like I am that important and, why am I following him?, I should just punch him in the face. Wait he is being nice to me, I should be nice too right? Yeah right, why not? Be nice to the bead head. Why is his hair so messy? Why am I getting distracted by his hair? Jessica come back to reality, he is a famous Korean. GET. OVER. IT.
“I know” He said smiling. I wanted to erase that smile of his face. I mean, he just said ‘I know’ like he was the big thing. Aish! I give up. Either way I’m following him against my will aren’t I?  “We are going to my room, don’t worry I’m a heavy sleeper” He said stopping and looking at me. His brown big eyes popped out. I thought for a moment . ‘Omg, I never have seen such ….......’ I dosed off . He stared at me. I felt the blood going up to my cheeks.
After a moment of silence he turned around and kept on walking. I was wondering why he was being so nice, i mean we barely met.
“So, I’m gonna sleep in your room?” I asked already knowing the answer.
“Yeah, but don’t worry my bed is comfy” He smiled. My eyes widened and I grabbed his wrist.
“Your bed?” I asked shocked.
“Yeah,  I gentleman shouldn’t let a woman as beautiful as you sleep on the floor right” He smirked.
I looked at him, kind of shocked, but I felt good. I let him go and he finally stopped in front of a door where it was his name on it.In korean of course. Good thing I know more then 2 languages and good thing I knew or else I would feel stupid right now .It felt awkward because I was use to doing things myself. But with him it was different. He stopped in the door motioning me to enter. I did as he said and entered the room. I looked around and saw everything neatly in place. Not even Ming was this clean. Any who, I kept on looking around and saw the bed, pretty much a simply bed, nothing special on it. I was tempted to try it though. I dragged my feet towards the bed and sat on it. Kyuhyun chuckle at my behavior.
“What? I asked looking away from him.
“You’re cute” He said and placed my luggage near the closet. I looked at him, the way he was moving, the aura around him was so bright. He looked different from the others.It wasn’t just the way he smiled or how his eyes glittered in the bright light. I was his character. He was the nicest out of all the members. At least to me. I studied him. His surroundings, his personality, everything. There was something different, and I mean different. I dozed into reality.
“So Jessica shi you will sleep in the bed, while I will sleep on the floor” He said taking blankets out of his closet. I looked at him.
“There is not need, I can sleep on the floor” I said standing up. I was about to reached him when he stopped and face me. His face inches away from mine.
“I think you sure are deaf” He said and smirked. If it were Donghae I would have punch him already but I didn’t with Kyuhyun. It was different. Instead I blushed. “Didn’t you listen when I told you, you were going to sleep in the bed?” He asked, eyes still fixed on me.
I gulped and back off leaving space for him to move. What was that all about?
I sat back in the bed feeling uncomfortable. I didn’t know what to do exactly but it was okay. I guess.
I watched him placing the blankets neatly on the floor. I felt useless for the first time in my entire life. He won’t let me do anything. Then I remember the bed, I have to fix it so I can sleep there right.
I got up and starting fixing the bed. I fixed neatly like I do, or used to, fix Ming’s bed. No big deal since this one was small compared to Ming’s. I tried not to mess up anything around the bed.
Mmm. the pillow is comfy, I would totally sleep good tonight...
“Donghae talked about you a lot, more than Ming” Kyuhyun said snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Really” I asked surprise. Maybe this dude told him something bad bout me, yeah no doubt. I mean thats Donghae.
“He said that you were an awesome person, also that you would beat somebodies to defend Ming shi” He said a laughed “I can’t believe it though. You don’t seem to be like that to me.” Jessica wanted to know so badly what Kyuhyun by “ You don’t seem like that to me.” Jessica was a bit shy. She thought to herself ” What if he lies...... What if he doesn't tell me.......???” “ Snap out of it Jessica-shi why would you care? You are here to watch over Ming not to look at guys...... Why am I doing?” Jessica shook it all off. She didn’t even notice Kyuhyun was inches away fro her face once again. Jessica looked away.Kyuhyun asked Jessica with concern “ Are you okay Jessica-shi?"
 
 Kyuhyun's POV
"Are you okay Jessica Shi?" I asked concerned. I was inches away from her face, I could smell her wonderful perfume and feel her breath in my face. Donghae lie to me, he told me that everytime someone tried to approach her or to be close to her 'this close' she would punch that person right away. No questions asked.But she didn't, why? I don't know. But I would like to know.
"Ah-hh nothing, I was just thinking?"She said looking down at the bed.
"Okay I said, and walked over the blankets i had place on the floor.
I got back to where i was at on the floor.
I just layed there for a while and stared at the wall. I covered myself with my blanket. I wonder what Jessica-shi really was going to say. She looked very focused in her thoughts. I thought to myself for a moment . " Was she thinking about me? Was she that uncomfortable to be near me ?" Lots questions ran through my mind but, I was so tired from the concert we had before Ming and Jessica came I dozed off and fell asleep. Just when I was about to close my eyes i heard murmuring coming from where Jessica-shi was at . I thought she had something to say to me But, when I looked closer she was sound asleep. I dragged my feet back and tried to go back to bed . Iheard murmuring again. Like Jessica was fighting with someone. I tiptoed to my bed where she was sleeping . Jessica was dreaming. I wonder what she was dreaming about that she sounded like she was fighting with someone. i just stood there for a moment in silence . I was so interested I literally lost my sleep. " Donghae you walking stick come here so I can give you a piece of my heart".  Jessica murmered these words. It broke my heart for a moment. I lisened to her some more. " Kia!!!!! Like that oppa.??" It hurt me from the inside so much. But I was too hooked on what she was going to say next.So I looked at her and got closer to her face. I listened once more. I thought to myself. " I wonder what she thinks about me??? Say something about me plz Jessica-shi!!!!" Jessica layed there sound asleep . After five seconds that have passed. Jessica mutterted" Kyuhyun you child , why, why are you so handsom and nice, why can........" Jessica dozed off in her sleep.
Sheleft Kyuhyun with plenty of questions running through his mind. He was happy . At least he knew she liked him. It gave him hope.
He looked at her sound asleep once more.
" You are beautiful Jessica-shi, I love you, I think  you are something special." With a smile Kyuhyun walked back to where his blankets were at once more.
Happy as any other man in the world he was.
He knew he had a chance with Jessica even the smallest meant something to him.
Kyuhyun fell asleep waiting for a new day to start.
She had feelings for him and he had feelings for her.
It made his dreams peaceful and full of confidence..........