Is It Love....

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

 

“ Dispacable child. I give you and your brother everything and this is how you pay me??”

Ming was in front of King Jumong with a face of shame. She had nothing to say.

“ Appa I am not going anywhere. Why do you always blame me for everything???”

Ming said yelling as tears fell from her eyes.

King Jumong looked at his daughter. He saw it in her eyes. She was not the only one that was hurt to see Donghae leave.

“ Take her to her room.” King Jumong told his body guard.

The body guard untied Ming's hands ans smiled . “ I'm sorry my princess . Its good that you are back safe ans sound.

Ming wiped her tears off . She calmed down a bit.

“ I need a favor Marin .” Ming said looking around to see if there were any ease-droppers.

“ I need you to go back and make sure Jessica is okay and tell her to stay there for a few more days. Father must not know of this matter.” Ming said giving orders.

Ming walked to her room where Biyru was sitting.

“ Is it true Ming??” Biyru asked with such cruitosity. Ming didn't like her brother Biyru he was always trying to be better then Donghae.

Donghae was different because he followed his dream and did what he wanted despite the consequences.

Ming looked a Biyru. He already knew the answer as soon as she looked at him in such way.

Biyru left without a sound or word. He knew Ming didn't like him and he didn't like her either.

Ming was locked up in her room for days. She did not come out of her room for nothing. All she could think about was Siwon and Jessica and of course the boys.

The impression her father made in front of them meant a lot to her but , what can she say. Her father was a total and he was King so it would be wrong to talk back to him .

" Ming  honey you need to eat. " Ming's made said in a worried tone.

" No thanks, i am not hungry." Ming said looking out the window.

" I can't do this. I can't have father lock me up like this all my life." Ming thought to herself.

It was hard for her to be away from the one's she loved. She was worried about Jessica the most. the wound she had was very deep and it worried her.

Jessica's Pov

"Did I just kiss Kyuhyun. Why is he looking at me that way?? Is it love or what?? Omg i did something wrong Omo, i..i..i..i..i."

I was so worried I didn't want Kyuhyun to think I was easy.

" Are you Okay Jessica . You look a little red" Leeteuk broke out. I turned out he was as happy as Kyuhyun. 

I pouted. I didn't know what i was thinking kissing Kyuhyun. " You are so mean Leeteuk Hyung with ." I told Leeteuk.\

" Jessica you and Kyuhyun are perfect for eachother." He said with a creepy smirt.

AIsh, What should I do . My heart was pounding so hard and it felt wired. My body was all tinkly and my stomach felt like a river flowing.

I felt like I was in heaven. 

Jessica snap out of it. You love Donghae. I told myself.

I was so confused. What could I think when My body didn't even react rude twards the kiss we just shared....

Jessica get a hold of yourself !!! I yelled at me in my head.

Though it was the most wonderful kiss I ever had . Could I be mistaking myself???

" Jessica sop fighting the feeling, If you feel your heart skip a beat its love." Leeteuk said and walked out of the room.

I was pretty sure I did not talk out loud but, how, how did he know about me.

Omo, my heart was louder then a drum beat.......

Kyuhyun 's POV

She took my breath away. I can't belive she kissed me . The guy that chased her for such a long time. She kissed me . She kissed my lips.

I saw Jessica she was more shocked then I was. Leeteuk knew it was going to happen. That smart son a gun knew and she just sat there like it was a reality show and watched behind close doors.

Is it real I asked my self over and over again. 

I walked out with a face of a guy that had been flahed by a beautiul flower lotus.

It was incredible. This feeling felt as if I was floating on air. 

Ahhh!! I am so happy i feel so peaceful....

No One's POV

Jessica took a deep breath and got a hold of her self....

Kyuhyun went out for a drive all he could think about was his kiss....