Leetuck 's Jealous Girlfriend

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Leetuck's POV

I was driving home from the airport. I was feeling sad for some reason. I felt like crying and I eventually did. I missed Donghae. He was a good guy not to mention a prince. I was shocked when I found out but I was even more shocked that he was leaving his whole life and all the people he loved for his once in a life time dream... What a jerk he surely is. I hope he is happy with the decision he made.

I was all caught up in my thoughts when I get a text message from my girlfriend Yuri.

“ Oppa where are you, I am outside your house and no one is answering.” Yuri text-ed me.

I don't know how to say it but, she is such a stalker. I don't even consider her my girlfriend but, we are getting engaged soon so I have to at least go with the flow.

I didn't know what to do at the time I speeded up a little . I passed a few red lights but, I didn't care. Ming was a Princess and I am sure she would not mind it. I took a left turn and there was Yuri waiting in a pink dress with zebra stripes on it.

I got my house keys out and opened the door. The was right there was nobody home. The lights were off and it was dark. I leaded the way and the lights. It was clean. I was really clean . There was not on inch of the house that was not clean. I headed for the kitchen to get some sodas for us. I spotted a night written in purple writing. It was in Korean. “ Went to the mall with the boys, love Ming .” Wow , Ming's writing was better then I thought.

I brought Yuri a soda and I opened mine.

“ Oppa , You should visit Omma more often. She is worried about your health.” Yuri said pouting.

Leetuck chuckled at her face. He could tell it was all a fake but, he went along with it.

“ Piyanae, that I have not visited Omma and Appa . I have been busy and with Donghae's Donseng here I think I'm in pretty good health.” He said taking a drink from his soda.

Yuri gave him the jealous look.

“ Who is this donseng you are talking about.” she said glaring at him.

Leetuck rolled his eyes.” Yobon, she is younger than me okay, calm down.” He said in an angry voice.

Yuri pouted once more.” I don't like any other woman cooking for you. She might be messing up your health.” She said touching his to check his temperature.

I hit her hand off of me and grabbed her by the . I took her to my fridge and opened the door.

“ You tell me if this is unhealthy . She is Donghae's sister. She has not only taken care of me but, all of super junior. So stop being so firkin jealous over her . I love you.”

Yuri almost cried by how touched she was when Leetuck spit those words out. She hugged Leetuck and was so happy inside.

“ Did I just say that.” Leetuck thought to himself.

“ !!” Leetuck yelled in his head while he faked a smile at Yuri......

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< At Seoul Mall<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ming's POV

Me Siwon, Jessica, and Kyuhyun were going to go buy ice cream. It was a happy day. I was so happy I am here wih my “ Superman” . Jessica didn't look too happy but , she was still enjoying herself with Kyuhyun and well joking around.

The crew split up and after a few minutes Jessica and Kyuhyun trailed off to a teddy bear stoore. Siwon and I were ordering ice cream.

“ Ming what would you like??” He asked as he winked at me.

“ Ummm, I'll have vanilla ice cream.”I said in a happy tone.

“ And I'll have chocolate,”He said with a smile.

His smile was so warm and so attracting. I wish I was able to have the guts to tell my Hyung. He has been gone for five days and I have not heard a word from him. Anyways today is the day I go on a real date with Siwon.

 

I walked with his to a bench we sat and ate our ice cream. He seemed to love chocolate a lot and I chuckled by his expression. He had ice cream on his nose.

“ Heehee, Oppa you have ice cream on your nose.” I told his almost chocking on my ice cream from laughing.

I got close to his face to wipe it of with a napkin. I felt weird and I blushed. My heart was racing. Siwon looked at me. It felt a good kind of weird.

He put his hands around my waist and pushed me close. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even notice dropping my ice cream cone.

He hugged me . It was a sweet and tender hug. It was loving.

“ Ming, I love you.” Siwon said hugging me tightly.

I could hear fire works in my head. My heart fluttered with joy.

“ I love you too Oppa.” Ming said putting her hands around his neck.

 

For both of them it was silent in the mall. People passed by and it was pretty full but the only thing Ming and Siwon could hear was their hearts beating. For the first time they felt as one.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank You for reading My story I'd like to Thank my co-auther for helping me. She is really into the story and I love it that she is willing to help. Plz support my fanfic. Subscribe and comment. If there is anything my fanfic needs let me know... Tune in next time when Ming gets an alert call.......