Kyuhyun's Date : Mission Jessica

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Jessica's POV

"C'mon Kyuhyun, let's go inside" I whined and did aegyo to Kyuhyun who was refusing to go inside the bear shop. I know it's childish but that's me. I'm sad that Donghae oppa left, 5 days already and I can't bear to forget that kiss. So, for now all I want is a bear to cuddle with. "Come on" I whined again.

I could see Kyuhyun was blushing, and it was cute. Maybe teasing him would be better. I straight up and look at him in the eye. Getting closer to his face. Aish why is he so tall anyways.

"Pleaseee~~!? I said not leaving my gaze from his at all. I could see him blushing as a tomato, which I chuckle.

"Fine, let's go inside." He finally give up and I dragged him inside.

I know its childich but I have never bought a bear before. It's not that I don't like 'em but because it wasn't a big deal in my life. I walked trought the shelf full with bears, and staff animals. There were so many, I could tell I was amazed. Even a 5 year old could tell I was amazed by this place. I glanced at Kyuhyun who was smiling looking else where. I tried to followed his gaze but there was nothing really important to see. Just more staff animals. I shuggred and kept on looking. 

"Jessica!" Kyuhyun shout at me. I turned my attention to him to find him holdin a frog with gigantic eyes. I smiled "It looks like you" He said and laughed. My smiled leave my face but, I blush. I  BLUSH!!! 

"YAH!" I shout and grabbed the staff frog "I'm taking this one then" I said walking away sulking, hugging my staff frog. I could hear Kyuhyun giggling but I didn't care. He just compare me with a frog with gigantic eyes. Not cool. I puff my cheeks and all of the sudden I spoted a pororo, but this was different, it had horns, and a tale. I laughed and read the paper next to the staff animal.

Devil Pororo

I laughed again and grabbed it. Not sulking anymore I located Kyuhyun who was looking at me from a far. I smiled at him and walked over.

"Here" I handed the staff pororo, to my surprise he start cracking up. After looking at him confused I start cracking up too.

"Is this for me?" He asked between laughes.I nodded and dragged him to the counter.

I was about to get my wallet when I suddenly heard Kyuhyun talking with the lady on the other side of the counter.

"...this and the frog?" She asked pointing at my frog.

"Yes," He nodded. I stood there froze waiting for him. After about a minute, he turned around with his pororo in hand and walked over to me. I didn't said anything but just glared at him.

"What?" He asked me once I glared at him.

"I was going to pay" I retored.

"Well, I let you pay for the food, believe that frog was everything but cheap" He said, grabbing the etiquette of the frong and riped it. "Let's go"

Now he was the one dragging me out. Not knowing what to say I stopped him.

"Thank you, Kyuhyun" I said and look somewhere else but him.

"It's okay, your frog and my pororo will be partners in my room. They would have each other" He said smiling.

"Well they are going to be in my bed" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Which was mine" He retored.

"You handed it to me, so beat it" I said and walk, my frog in hand.

I got into a chinese restaurant. 

"Do you want to each chinese food?" I asked kyuhyun. He looked at me, for about god-knows-how-long, before nodding. I blushed a little and we step inside. 

Once inside, we sat on a table and the waitress handed us the menu. I look through  the chinese menu, reading and looking at the pictures of the delicious food. 

"Umm Jessica, can you tell what does the menu say?" Kyuhyun ask, grabbing my hand. I looked at my hand for a second then the menu. I realized it was in chinese not korean. I chuckle and tight the grip with Kyuhyun's hand.

"You're such a lost puppy" I smiled. I stood up and sit next to him. I esplain the whole menu at him, once in a while glancing at him, watching him smiling and nodding. Once I finished the waitress was standing next to us.

"Ready to order" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

<<< After Lunch>>>

"Where do you think the guys are?" Kyuhyun ask me, while walking through the hundreds of people. I would see couples holding hads, kissing, or huging. I wonder how they feel. How does being love like that feels? I sighed. "Is there something wrong?" Kyuhyun stopped walking suddenly and look at me. I look up at him and saw concern in his eyes.

"Nothing" I fakes a smile.

"You're a terrible liar" He snorted.

"Sorry" I said tilting my head to the said puffing my cheeks. He smiled and poke one of them.

"You're cute" I felt my cheeks burning. God I was blushing like mad. I looked away and starting walking. 

I heard kyuhyun laughing behind me. I couldn't hide it myself, I was laughing too. 

"Yahh!!!" I whined and hog my frog thighter " don't make fun of me~~"

Kyuhyun smirk and walked towards me. We were facing each other, then he suddenly hug me. I bear hug. I warm, big, confortable hug. I didn't respond at first but then I just couldn't resist to hug him back.

"Aigoo, what a cute couple" An ajuma passing by said, looking at us. We break the hug, we both were blushing madly. Ha! I bet if Ming have seen us, she would tease me for the rest of my life.