Those words....

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Ming and Siwon got off the bench and gave eachother a peck on the lips. It was official. They were boyfriend ad girlfriend.

Ming and Siwon holded hands and walked around the mall.

“ Oppa , I am starving for some food.” Ming said gazing at Siwon's eyes.

He gazed back at her. It was their way of flirting with eachother.

“ We just ate ice cream Ming .” Siwon stated looking through his wallet.

He had no cash. It cause he hated using the company card. Sm was always charging some stupid fee.

“ Oppa, don't worry I know a good place we could eat at. I'll pay.” Ming said all excited.

Siwon panicked.

“ Did she just say she was going to pay???” Siwon felt ashamed.

Ming took him to the food court and spotted Kyuhyun and Jessica. It seemed they were having a good time.

Ming went in the Chinese restaurant. She talked in Chinese to the cashier and after a few seconds they were led to there table.

“ Ming I can't let you pay for the food. I don't feel com...” Ming cut Siwon off and sat him down.

Ming glared at Siwon.

“ Oppa, you will eat up okay... I will pay...” She said in a scary voice.

It left Siwon shaking . He was scared. He had never seen that side of Ming before. Wow she was scary much.

After that Ming smiled at Siwon. families

“ Oppa, I have to go back to the palace soon.. My Appa will worry If I don't head back home. I feel bad leaving. I know you will have to leave soon too. “ Ming said faking a smile.

Siwon looked at her and then looked away for a moment. She was right . It was all going to end in a blink of an eye. They would all have to go back to their normal lives.

“ Ming will you wait for me. I want you only for me. No other man can have my heart.” Siwon said trying to lighten up her worries.

Ming frowned . With her father going down the list of Princes with wealthy families and good genes . It was the last thing she could do.

“ I can't Siwon.” Ming said trying not to burst into tears.

Siwon got up and knelt down on one knee.

“ Ming, don't cry. You have cried too much because of your Hyung and I can't take it when I see you cry. We have known each other for a long time and I have loved you ever since I first met you. I want to be you man. I want to grow old with you . I want to love you for the rest of my life until I die.”

 

Ming started to cry even more. It hurt her that she could not have the man she wanted.

“ I loved you too. Ever since I was a little girl. I have loved you. But I would not want to see you die in-front of my eyes.”

Siwon's eye popped pot . He could not believe it.

Ming's father was that heartless. He would kill anyone that got in the way of his precious dream.

“ Ming lets eat and go to some stores to look around. Lets have fun.” He said with a smile.

Siwon wiped Ming's tears off her soft, delicate face and gave her a warm hug.

I waitress came and gave them the menu for the day.

Ming looked through the menu and her lips. Everything looked so good.

“ Is the food in the palace better then here???” Siwon asked curious about Ming's responds.

Ming .

“ Hmmmm, Ill never tell. “ She said with a smile.

Siwon chuckled at her cute, adorable smile.

The waitress came back and Ming ordered first” I would like some Momo, shin-shin ramen .” She ordered quickly in Chinese.

It was Siwon's turn to order and he was speechless.

He looked at the waiter and pointed at the picture of the food he wanted to eat.

The waiter chuckled at Siwon's clueless face and walked off.

Ming started bursting out laughing out of nowhere. All eyes were on her. She was still laughing then.

Siwon looked around at all the eyes . Girls started screaming and rushing to get his autograph.

As soon as the girls came up him she sat on his lap. Siwon just smiled.

“ Can I have a kiss from you Oppa. “ A girl asked in front of the line.

She puckered up to give Siwon a kiss but , Ming caught her by surprise. Ming kissed Siwon on the lips and it left him dizzy. He was sweating from shock.

Ming was his woman. She “ whooooh.”

The girl was upset by the scene. She started causing to Siwon in Chinese and Ming caused back. Then the girl asked Siwon if that was his girlfriend.

What shocked Ming even more was his reply.

“ No, she is my fiance.” He said grabbing Ming's hand and leaving.

Ming was too shocked to walk so Siwon swept her off her feet and carried her out of the restaurant.

It was a day to remember for both of them.

 

Leetuek's POV

“ Guys look over there.” Yesung told me.

I was as shocked as any other member. We all were coming out of “ Banana Repulic”. When we spotted Ming smuching Siwon.

“ Yeah, Finally they are together.” Said Shindong happy with the scene.

It was hard for me to take that all at once. Really , and they didn't say a word about going out or being together. I feel so slow for not knowing this.

I was leader of Super Junior and I had no Idea this was happening in my house. Well,our home.

Me and the boys sarted walking to take a closer look. When we heard the word” fiance” In the conversation.

It was one thing to be girlfriend and boyfriend. It was a big deal if they were to be married. Aish!!! it was more then I expected.

I tried getting closer but, Siwon came out carrying Ming out. We all turned around and waited for Siwon to walk ahead before looking at him again.

I was amazed Ming looked a bit shocked about the words that came out of Siwon's mouth. Or maybe it was something that Chinese said . Whatever it was it looked like Siwon took care of it.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was at the restaurant where Jessica and I were eating. I was talking to Jessica when there was a scene right inf ront of me. I tried to ignore it but , it turned out that Ming and Siwon where involved in it . I wanted to know what was going on but, It would be rude Jessica. I stayed there with her. We were waiting for our food and Jessica was telling me about he trainee days at the palace and how she was there to Protect Ming.

It was a Miracle she didn't notice what was happening fifty feet away our table.