Lemo drive

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Ming was happy her Hyung was going to stay longer. He was going to try and help her out before he left  for his debute in Taiwan.

Ming was packing up some stuff to go and stay at her Hyungs place and get to meet his fellow friends and to talk to them . You know to chill out and have fun.

She was packing up her stuff when her friend Jessica walks in.

Jessica ask's :" Princess what are you doing?"

Ming replying with a smile: " I am going to Donghae Oppas Hotle and staying the night over there."

Jessica had a worried face: " dosn"t  Donghae Oppa live with a bunch of guys . "

Ming gave Jessica-shi the crazy look.

Ming: " Jealous?"

Jessica: " Why should I be jealous . You are going to meet a famous group from Korea.WHY would I BE jealous. Huh.?"

Ming siged'

Jessica added: " I'm just worried about your protection. You know thats all."

Ming smiled." Uhu"?

Jessica had a cute face of guilt. She started turning red. It was like she wanted Princess Ming to tell her yes she could go so badly. Thats exactly what wound up happening.

Ming: Fine," You can stop with the cute sad face now. You can come."

Jessica jumped with excitement.

She said with joy " Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll always love you Princess."

Jessica ran as fast as she could and packed everything she had really fast . She was like road runnes except faster.

Ming never noticed how fast her bodygard could pack things so fast let alone run so fast.

After Jessica got back they headed out of the palace into a lemo. Donghae was waiting for them. Jessica's eyes popped out . She never saw anything like it in her life. She thought this stuff only happened on television.

Donghae: " Hello, my Princess."

Ming: " How can you afford all of this Hyung"??

Donghae responded with a smile" I did it for you, I wanted to see your face, This is your new ride."

Jessica Yelled " THANK YOU, THANK YOU, SO MUCH OPPA YOU ARE THE BEST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming couldn't help it but, feel awkward. She felt awkward because she was to go on her first lemo ride.

The lemo driver came and got their bags and put then in the trunk. He opened the door for Ming and Jessica to get in.

All through the ride jessica was smiling and enjoying the ride. Ming was just looking out the window and staring into space. It was quiet the whole time they were in the car. It felt awkward for Donghae because it reminded him so much of the palace and how much he hated being pushed as his fathers slave.

Donghae couldn't take the silence anymore.

Donghae: " So , how have you been doing Jessica?"

Jessica felt wierd for a moment. She didn't know what to say. then spoke like she kinda debating between good or bad.

Jessica : Um , It was pretty good .I love protecting the princess and I love it that I get to do it everyday."

Donghae: I love it that you protect her but, isn't it time that a man protects you for once Jessica-shi?"

Jessica looked suprised.She thought she he was going to tell Ming that. She didn't exspect this from Donghae, not for one second

Jessica replied; " When I find a man that can fight better then me then i'll think about marrying someone."

She glared at Donghae right in the eye. " Do you understand Donghae."

Donghae just nodded . He knew what would happen if he answered back the girl that beat up any guy that disrespected Ming. He didn't want his handsome face getting torn to pieces. So he just kept nodding with a smile.

Ming just saw the two fighting and reminded her when they were young. Her and Donghae always use to fight. It made her happy for a moment.

Donghae looked out the window and saw they were almost at the hotle.

Once they arrived at the hotle, Donghae got out to of the lemo to open the door for Ming and her  bodygard Jessica. They all got out to get their luggage from the trunk.

Once they got all their luggage out  they headed to the hotle and into the elevator.

They all stared at the numbers as the light lighted all the numbers until it got to number five.