Jessica's awkward moment

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Ming, Jessica and Donghae were in the elevater starring at the numbers. They were waiting until the light has stopped at five.

Ding!!! the elevater doors opened and they all got out of the elevator and headed to the hotle room.

Jessica: "Omg !! I can't wait to meet the boys."

Jessica was so happy that she was all jitterry and grabbing on to Mings shirt.

Ming was trying to pull off her shirt from Jessica's hand . She pulled with all her might but, gave up after Donhae opened the hotle door.She didn't want to look stupid.

Donghae opened the door to his hotle room. It was dark and it looked a bit scary.

SUPRISE!!!!!!!! Tthe lights flickered on.

it was the rest of the members from super junior.They remember her when she was little. They remember how much they adored her.

Ming was amazed. She has never seen the members this happy. She couldn't help but, glance at Siwon.

Shindong: "Ming we are so happy you are here. We are going to have lots of fun."

Kyuhuyn:" And may I ask who is this lovley lady"?

Ming :" Oh sorry, guys this is my bodygard Jessica."

Jessica: " HI, everyone .I'm here as her friend , not as her bodygard today."

Eunyuk, Henry and Leetuk all said in unison: " Hang Geng is coming too. He will be here tomorrow."

Ming : " I'm so happy I could finally meet you. I wish you guys have come sooner."

Jessica:" Yeah, because she Missed you soooooo much."

Jessica said this so loud while giving Siwon a hint to that ming feel the same way about him.

Ming just glared at Jessica.

Ming :" Why are you jealous Jessica.?"

Jessica smiled and kept moving her eyes fron Siwon to Ming.

Ming remebered Siwon. He was just 8 years old. She remembered being only 5 and loving hi so much. She remembers it all.

Ming zoned back into reality.

Reywook: "What you thinking about.?"

Reywook with his cute face clueless of what Ming had in her mind yet he wished he knew mind. He saw the concern in her face. He wanted to ask but, before her could Ming had already left.

Ming had a face of guilt and ignored the question

She was walking twords her Hyung and tapped him o the back.

Ming " Huyng where is Jessica and I going to stay?"

Donghae replied: " In my room ."

Ming smiled: " You are the best Hyung."

Jessica stared at both of them. She thought to herself ." Are they okay from the nook? Where am I going to sleep? If she is sleeping in her brothers room then where dose that leave me?"

Jessica felt digused for a moment . Sleeping with your older brother in the same room. 

Ming was staring at  Jessica. Jessica had a worried face of disgust.

Ming looked at her  with an evil smile: " If you don't want to share Hyung's room then you can sleep here with all the guys. I'm sure they would love to see you snore and fight in your sleep."

All the guys started laughing. Jessica felt embarrased. She never knew she was that loud in her sleep. She thought she was quiet as a mouse.

Jessica: " I thought we were going to sleep with your Hyung in his room.?"

Donghae and Ming looked at  and then back at Jessica . They both could not believe what they heard.

Ming to Jessica: " Are you okay from the head"?

Jessica smiled and nodded her head . She flet stupid.

Jessica smiled and looked around . Everyone was silent and everyone was looking a her.

Kyuhuyn smiled and to break the awkward staring he walked to where Jessica was at and took her luggage upstairs.

As he was walking up the the stairs Jessica noticed this was not Donghae's room.

Jessica asked : " This is not the way to Donghae's room."

Kuyhuyn smiled .......