Hyung's last words

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Donghae's POV

I could  not help it. I loved Jessica it just would not seem right. I locked looks with Kyuhyun. I gaze him the " we  need to talk " look.

He knew it. I could tell he was hurting. I was not even aware of the love Jessica had for me. It was breaking my heart. First it was Ming and now Jessica. 

I held Jessica in my arms. All she was cry her eyes out and hit me on chest. I was running out of time. 

" Jessica, don't worry , Please Jessica don't cry." I told her as I gave her a kiss on thr forehead.

She gave me the most meanist gaze I have ever seen her give. Then she backed away wioing her tears/ My reaction was to hug her again until she calmed down once more but, she ran to the living room and out the door.

Jessica was upset and it was all my fault. What she said was true and I was being selfinsh but, this is my life and I have been waiting 15 years to have my own album. Whatever happened I had to keep my head up high.

I headed twards Kyuhyun.

He looked shocked. I could tell by the look he was shocked by the scene. He needed time alone to let it process but, I didn't have much time to say goodbye to everyone eles before I left well forever.

" We need to have a talk, Kyuhyun." I said trying to break the silence.

Kyuhyun gulped and he could barley speak at frist but , then he shook his thoughts off for a moment.

" I think it was more then enough to hear Jessica say she loves you." Kyuhyun said looking away from Donghae.

" You have to give her some time, She will love you eventually." Donghae said trying to cheer up Kyuhyun/

Kyuhyun laughed sarcastically. He knew what it was like to have your first love . It was not that easy to forget about the first person you fell in love with.

" You think it will be that easy for her, Hyung??" He said turning to look at Donghae with a smile.

Donghae looked away. Kyuhyun was right. It was hard for Donghae to forget about Suzy and it was heartbreaking to know she had cheated on him.

" Kyuhyun , I know where you are coming from, but, I need a favor from you." Donghae said trying ti end the conversation.

Kyuhyun was suprised for a while . How could he ask for something?? To top it all off out of all the members from me . Kyhyun thought.

" What is your favor??? Hyung??" Kyuhyun said in a iritated tone. 

" Take care of Jessica, no matter what, Please wait for her, I know its going to be hard, but if you love her , really love her you would wait for the right time to be her boyfriend. Maybe even marry her."

Donghae said with a smile.

" These are my last words for you. i know you feel heartbroken bright noe but, in due time she will love you."

Donghae said patting Kyuhyun on the back.

" Is that all, hyung???" Kyuhyun said trying not believe the word he just heard.

Kyuhyun thought he was dreaming for a moment. He felt the world like it had stopped rotating. 

He ..... getting married to her.... He would love it if it were to happen... 

Donghae was handing his best friend / donseng to Kyuhyun.

It gave kyuhyun hope that he can be Jessica's man.

" I will take care of her , hyung." Kyuhyun said with a determined face expression.

Donghae left Kyuhyun's room with a smile. 

Just as he walking out he didn't notice that Leetuk had been waiting for him outside.

The aroma around him seemed scary...

Donghae thought " DId I do something wrong????" 

As he left to talk to Leetuk...