Donghae I Love you Don't leave.... PLease

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Jessica's POV

Why? Why is he leaving? Doesn't he care about us? Why is he so selfish? Aish.

I thought to myself. I couln't believe Donghae was leaving everything. Ming, the crown, me. I mean why is he doing this.

"Jessica it's okay" Kyuhyun said patting my shoulder. I was sobbing by the sad fact. It's not okay.

"It's not okay" I said between sobs. 

"Jessica, he is leaving just for a few months, Ming and you need to be happy for him, I mean he is like your brother, your'e supossed to be happy don't you?" I looked at him, there was a spark in his eyes. Not to mention that he looked disappointed. He had done so much for me. But I couldn't help, he was just my friend, and I love Donghae. Why is life so difficult.

"Guys" A voice came from the door. I turned around and saw Donghae standing infront of us. I didn't dare to look at him in this state so I looked down. 

"Oppa" I whispered.

"Come here" He pulled me away from Kyuhyun and hug me tight. I didn't react for a moment but I hug him back. "I don't wanna leave seeing you like this" He said.

"Oppa, please don't leave" I said between sobs.

Donghae didn't said anything but just rub my back. The silence in the room was long and plain. 

"I'll be back" He said, but I know he is not saying the true. I could tell he was lying.

"Oppa" I yelled breaking the hug "Don't you understand? I LOVE YOU DONGHAE" I snapped. I didn't realized what I said until I saw Ming on the frame of the door covering with her hand. Donghae just looked at me with wided eyes.

"Jessi-"

"I said it, I love you Donghae... please don't leave me, please" I started crying again. I didn't know why is this feeling so empty. It just doesn't feel right. Whyat if I'm hurting other people around.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Oppa" Jessica yelled breaking the hug, for some reasong I feel relief "Don't you understand? I LOVE YOU DONGHAE" She snapped. I widened my eyes not believing what I was hearing.

"Jessi-" Donghae started but Jessica cut him off.

"I said it, I love you Donghae... please don't leave me, please" She cried once again. I felt like a million of knifes stabbing by heart. Slowly and painfully. How could I have been such a fool, believing Jessica had some feeling for me. Now I know that would not be possible, ever. She love Donghae Hyun.

So unfair. 

I saw the scene in front of me. They look at each other for, what it seemed, a long time. I couldn't believe the picture in front of my eyes. All of the sudden Donghae pulled Jessica out the room, harshly I can tell, passing by Ming who was in the frame of the door. 

I stood up and followed them without thinking. I mean, it hurts seeing Jessica crying, but the pain I was feeling inside right now it was worser that what I've never felt before. 

I LOVE YOU DONGHAE those words recall in my head over and over. I still didn't wanted to believe it. 
"Yah!" I heard Jessica screamed from outside. I followed the scream as hard as I could.
"Jessica, this is not right" I heard Donghae said.
"You think everything is not right" She yelled "I bet you think leaving Ming is not right either, you want to please everybody but you can't because... because..."
"I care about you and Ming, It's not easy to leave you like this, but you and me, I'm not worth your love Jessi shi" He said huging Jessica. Even thought she struggle to break the hug, Donghae didn't let go "I know there is someone else that loves you, and I know he is the right for you" Jessica finally stop struggling and just stay there, motionless, in the embrace. "That person really cares about you, but you are hurting him right now, I think that is not fair" He said caressing her hair. 
For a moment I thought about what he said. Was he giving Jessica up? Why? How? Is that person me?
I looked up at him and we locked looks.
 
God, he is talking about me.