Secret Date

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Mings POV

Omg I cannot believe Donghae broke up with his girlfriend and I can't believe that she would cheat o him after all the stuff he promised her and gave her.I got out of my head for a while and looked at Donghae Oppa . He has been sad for over 4 weeks now. " Shouldn't he move on?" I asked myself.

I didn't know what to do. The only thing I could do is call Yoona the expert at getting him to be happy. She was his most cherished friend. He learned that there was more to the world then just sitting all day doin you duty. Thats how Donghae started to wing off of the palace and out into the open.

I was like " what the heck." I asked Siwon if I could borrow his phone and I called Yoona Oni.

***BRRROOOP....BROOOP....BROOOPPP***

The phone started ringing .

"Yabusaeya" Yoona answered.

"Oni we have a major issue." I told her with a worried tone

" Is it Donghae by any chance?" Yoona said in a curiouse voice.

I smiled with excitement. I knew Oni would never forget her high school sweetheart. SHe was always so nice and cool at the same time.

" Yes Oni, He had a bad break-up." i told her almost about to sobb,

It was silent for a second.

" I'll be there as soon as possible,Don't tell your hyung I am coming." Yoona said i a series voice.

"okay Oni." I told her with a smile.

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Siwon who " So happenedley " have a flirtatiuos smile on him.

I smiled back and left to head to the living room where my Hyung was playing " Halo reach" to get his mind off of Suzy.

Jessica's POv

Ugh I can't take this anymore.

Why isn't he with me. He had to fall in love with that who hurt him so badly. I can't sit here and watch him waste his time playing video games all day long.

I walked over to where Donghae was at and snatched the game controler away from him. He looked pist but, I didn't care.

" You have to stop Oppa." I told him with a concerned voice.

"Get out of my way please Jessica-shi." Donghae said with a sad tone.

" No ." Jessica said unplugging the television.

This time Donghae wanted to throw things at Jessica because he was so mad he didn't know what to do.

Jessica said trying not to piss off Donghae more.

" Let's get out of here, I know what will make you feel better."

Donghae rolled his eyes and crossed his hands . "  What is that exactly?"

Jessica smiled. It was time that Donghae knew what kind of girl she really was.

" Its a supries, just get ready okay Oppa." She said with a puppy face.

That was enough to get Donghae off his Sad .

He got ready and left with Jessica.

Ming's POV

I went to the Living room to meet Donghae. I was going to tell him that Oni was coming but he was no where to be found. So I looked for Jessica.She was not in the house either.

****Beep... beep ****

Siwon got a text message and showed it to me.

It said " Ima cheer up Donghae Oppa, Areaso."" Be back by midnight."

Me and Siwon looked at eachother.

He had a weird face.

" What are you thinking?" I asked with a curiouse voice.

" Since your brother is not going to be back until mignight, Why don't we go on a date?" He asked with a flirtatious expression that made my heart skip a beat.

I didn't know what to say. I was soo amazed he had the courage to ask me to go out with him. At the same time it made me really happy. My first date with my sweetheart.

" I would love to go on a date with you Siwon -shi." I told him without any doubt.

Did  I just say that? I thought to myself.

Siwon smiled and the came forward to where I was at.

I took a loud , huge gulp.

He hugged me . It felt good. it felt warm. it felt like,like,like, I was floating in the air. He was so warm and tender. It almost felt like I was in heaven.

With just that I ws ready to go with Siwon anywhere.

He let me go from his hug. He led me to my room and said" Pick out something cute but, not too fancey."

I smiled at him with an okay.

I looked through my closet . I had so many things to wear. I didn't know what to wear. I was clueless what girls wear on dates.

Then it hit me, The emergancy dress Jessica gave me for prom.

I took out the beatiful dress . It was perfect for me . It was perfect for Siwon and my first date with him.

Siwon's POV

I love it when Ming acts so innicent. She is so cute and so adorable. I wonder what she has i store for me.

I couldn't help but, peek through the crck of her door. She was like angle. Her body was so....... HMHM!!!

I loved her ever since I met her. I never imagined she would look thid good.

I didn't want to get cought peeking so I went to my room and changed into some casual clothes and added the finishing touches.

Like the gentlemen I am I waited for her in the living room.

No one's POv

Ming put on her nice black silk , cut dress that shehas never used.

She out on some nice heels that were black with daimonds on them.

She was ready to go.

It was time.

She walked down to the living room and there stood a handsome man.

He had black hair and he was y.

It was Siwon.

They were both amazed at eachothers beauty.

Ming headed down and wrapped her arm around his.

They took off on their first date.

 

 

Thank you for reading My Fanfic. Plz Comment. I will be updating soon. Plz answer my poll.