Danghae I Love you Don't leave.... PLease

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Ming was in her room. The door was locked. Donghae knocked on the door but, Ming refused to answer the door. Ming didn't do anything she just sat on the bed. She didn't say a word to anyone . She didn't even answer Siwon. She was so sad she didn't even eat for days . The day came when it was time for Donghae to leave. He knocked on the door and this time Ming went to go open it.

“ Hey Ming, aren't you going to wish me good luck???” Donghae said trying to make Ming feel better.

“ Good luck, Goodbye... Hyung.” Ming said forcing a smile to her brother.

“ Is that all??” Donghae said in a sad tone.

“ Yes, What else can I say???” She said with an angry tone.

“ I don't know..... How about a hug???” Donghae said walking to his bed.

Ming sat on the bed next to her brother Donghae. He gave her a warm smile.

“ Ming, I love you little sister, you know that right??” Donghae said in a sad tone.

Ming pouted . And her eyes were filled with tears.

“ Yes, but, you disappoint me Hyung. I never thought you would break your promise.”

Donghae felt bad . He didn't like hearing those words.It killed him in the inside.

“Ming, for once can you not utter those words.”He said almost tearing up.

Donghae was crying . He didn't believe he was in front of the one person he cherished.

Ming hugged her brother tightly. She loved him so much it hurt her . He could be such an at times but, she loved her brother to death. It was comforting for Donghae it gave him hope that she still supported him and that she was still his sister.

After a warm hug. Ming cleared .

“Go, you must go and do your thing.” She said wiping her tears off.

“ But, are you okay with it Ming???” Donghae asked desperately.

“ Yes, I am, You are Prince Donghae of China. I will always see you as a Prince, As my brother.” Ming said with a smile.

Donghae was happy his sister brightened up a bit. He knew she was still mad at him but, he was happy to leave with everything resolved.

Donghae headed to Kyuhyun's room.

There he met his secret lover. She too was in pian...