chater one : Brother and sister

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

                                 Princess Ming

 

she is donghaes sister and future queen of china. she is sweet caring and nice. she is trained in martial arts and is in the top of her collage class.. she is the oldest daughter of king  Han jumong. she is in love with siwon and her future prince is someone like him. she can be annoying somtimes. her destiy is very unque cause she is destined to marry someone who will feed off her personality and she can feed off her's. she is beautiful and has a charm to take care of kids and she has a way of attracting guys in an inneciet way.

 

 

         DONGHAE

 

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR ARRIVING AT BIEJING AIRPORT.

 

 

INTRO; SUPER JUNIOR HAS A NEW ALBULM OUT. THEIR CONCERT IS IN CHINA. THE MEMBERS ARE ALL HAPPY BEACAUSE THEY ARE FINALY FOING TO VISIT DONGHAE'S LITTLE SISTER THAT HE ADORES. THE MEMBERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT DONGHAE IS A PRINCE AND THAT HIS SISTER IS WELL FUTUR QUEEN OF CHINA. THE MEMBERS HAVE LONGED THIS DAY. ITS BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE THEY HAVE SEEN MING AGAIN. MING HAS BEEN WAITING FOR HER BROTHER TO COME BACK SOON AND HER FATHER HAS LONGED THE DAY WHEN DONGHAE WOULD SETTLE DOWN AND HAVE A FAMILY.