Jessica Memories...

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Jessicas POV

" Donghae don't leave please I love you.... " 

" Jessica please listen. This is a once in a life time deal"

" Donghae Oppa... dont goooooooooooooooooo!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end of flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Start flasback>>>>>>>>>>>

" Ming thats your brother???"

" yes that is Donghae Urabunim."

" Ming I didn'y know you had a brother."

" Ahahahahahaha.... He is hardly the palace halls. Donghae loves to be free and go out with his friends."

"But princess isn't it wrong???"

" Brother will be fine he has twelve other guy friends with him."

" WOw , and who is he ???"

Ming blushed.

" That is Siwon , Urabunims friend."

" Ming , Youare blushing."

Jessica chuckled at Ming's tomato looking face.

" I hope I get to be your real sister one day."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end of flsh back........................................................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Fashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Kyuhyun.... is it love..??."

"Will I ever love again???"

" Love.....Love....."

"Donghae....Donghae... he ..he he ....is gone."

" Jessica I care for you..."

..........End of flash back........

Jessica's body started moving and Kyuhyun was there sleepinng by her side.

She woke up.

" Donghae, Kyuhyun, Donghae , Kyuhyun.......Wjy????"

She was having flshbacks and her body was weak..

Kyuhyun saw her . 

She was suffering mentally.

" Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, are you okay.... Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyuhyun cried out. He was happy she was okay and she was back.

Jessica woke up trying to sit down.

" Aish, " She said as she felt the pain of her wound.

" Stop it Jessica, you still need to recover." Kyuhyun said helping Jessica to sit up.

" I have to get back to the palace to protect Ming." She said being stubburn and trying to get up.

Kyuhyun got furious. She was hurt and all she cared about was protecting Ming. This was the most rediculous thing she has ever said .

" Jessica you are staying here until you recover. I will not let you leave with such a wound so deep." Kyuhyun said sitting on the sidew of her bed holding her back.

Siwon came in the room with a smile of relief. " We are all glad you are finally up Jessica."

Siwon came in with a bowl of soup for Kyuhyun. " Please eat . now that Jessica is okay you shoould hace a appitite for some ramen soup."

Kyuhyun smiled ." Kamsamida, but i will be fine."

Siwon rolled his eyes. " You have not eaten since Jessica got hurt. Hyung take care yourself."

Those words caught Jessica by surprise. She loved all the boy from Suju and as Ming said you have to take cae of yourself.

" Really , Kyuhyun Oppa!!" Jessica managed to yell out at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun gave Jessica a sarcastic smile of gilt.

" Sorry , I was scared to death you might die, I...i....I....I....I couldn't just let you die."

Kyuhyun said shedding tears.

Jessica's heart raced for a moment. She felt butterflies in her stomach. The aroma was undetermined. She couldn't really tell is she was nervous or it was just her.

Kyuhyun's eyes were sparkling in the light and Siwon left before he saw the love in the air catch both of them off gaurd.

" Jessica I care for you." Kyuhyun managed to say with sadness.

" I didn't know you cared for me so much. You would starve yourself to death." Jessica said blushing.

Jessica stred st him looking at all his features.

" His baby face, His smile , His kindness, His touch, His divotion, His love, His, His .........His lips....."

Jessica thought to herself. 

Jessica's eyes popped out. her heart was faster then it ever was. She couldn't breath.

Kyuhyun got closer and closer. she felt desire chills down her spine. For some reason she didn't care. For some reason it felt right.

Kyuhyun was inches away from her face. He smiled and she smiled back.

Kyuhyun didn't want to do something that would mess up what they had together.Jessica was ready to give up her obssetion over Donghae. 

She loved Kyuhyun too. He was the kind of man she wanted in her life.

Kyuhyun 's was racing too and Jessica heard it .

She kissed him . A steamy hot kiss they shared...

Kyuhyun was happy she finally saw only him...