SIwon I need you now the most...

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Ming was in her room in the castle.. King Jumong came in her room and he saw her sarrow. She looked like her mother. Her mother was the most precious stuff to him. She was too. His daughter and oldest daughter. She was beautiful and kind in everyway.

" Ming why are you so sad???" King Jumong asked his daughter.

Ming didn't want to say a word. Her brother was gone and her life would be in the hands of her father now.

" Just do whatever you want. Find a husband for me and marry me off so you can be happy and not worry about  Donghae. " She said as she turned her face away from her father and looked out the widow.

" I want you to be happy and I am sorry if it hurts you but, if you can't find a mate I will. It is my duty to make sure there will be a man who will protect you." Jumong said in a firm and series voice.

Ming could not believ this. The only way out of this mess was Siwon. How was she going to get to her love if she could not get out of the room. She felt like rupunzle except Rupunzle had her long pretty hair to get out. 

Ming had pretty hair too but, not long enought to have her prince charming climb up it.

Jessica's POV

It has been about a month I have been here with the boys . All they ever do is attend me . It kinda made feel like a queen. Something Ming always wished she could be. 

I started to get out of the bed. Staying in bed for days was killing me and I was the type of person that loved to move around regardless of my condition. 
As soon as I got out of bed Kyuhyun spotted me. " Jessica you cannot. Your wound has not fully healed." He said with a very firm and stright up voice.

I pouted at him. " I can't Kyu the more I stay in bed the more sick I feel." I told him makinng my pout even more unresistable.

Kyuhyun looked at me. He siged over and over again. 

It looked to me like he was having a hard time choosing if he should let me out or not.

" Come on at least let me get some fresh air in the balcony. " I pleaded.

Kyuhyun looked at me and then he smiled. It seemed the kiss we shared made him feel better about himself. Everytime I remember the kiss my heart skips a beat and I see him as angle .

It freaked me out a little but, I couldn't help but just smile. That kiss made me feel blisful and it has been a while since I felt like that.

Kyuhyun started walking towards me and all I could do is take a deep breath and wish nothing wied happens but the aroma felt wierd sometimes like i was floating on air or seeing a god form above. 

He came and carried ne out as if I was a bride to be for a second I could feel my heart racing and I felt my cheeks go stiff. He carried me down the stairs and when we got there Kibum and Sungmin smiled with delight. Shindong gave me that I knew it look and and leeteuk was just sipping his coffee as if he didn't care . That Babow knew Kyuhyun liked me and looked to me as if they all knew they were all it . 

Kyuhyun from the moment I stepped in to the house. I remember why he was so nice now . He loved me and cherished me. 

I wondered for a moment if Donghae knew the truth too. But he was long gone and for the forst time it didn't hurt me to say it and didn't hurt me anymore . I didn't even cry.

" Jessica we are here . " Kyuhyun said as he slowly put me down on the floor.

" Any news from Ming ??" I asked him as he finally let go of me.

" No nothing yet. I am hoping we hear from her though." Kyuhyun said as he looked into the yellow birght sun.

" So you really do like me . " I broke off the news to him.

Kyuhyun smiled . " So you finally figured it out ??" 

Jessica covered her cheeks they felt warm for a moment. Kyuhyun chuckled by her face expression.

" Yeah I mean look how bright your eyes are and the way your smile shines so brightly. it is definitley love." I told him slowly getting close and touching him masculin face.

Kyuhyun blushed. I have never really seen him blush but man was he cute. 

I slapped myself for a second I thought . " Did I just say that ??" 

Then I looked ar Kyuhyun's face again my heart raced with joy.

" Jessica I know you like me too. I see it written all over your face." Kyuhyun said as he got closer and closer to her face.

Jessica could not move. Her body was stiff and her heart was racing. 

" What should I do ??" She thought to herself.

Kyuhyun got closer she inches away from her face. Jessica blinked once then she blinked again. It was not a dream. This was real. it was as real as any drama she has ever watched.

Jessica closed her eyes and Kyuhyun did too. They kissed a lovable kiss and this time Jessica did know she  knew for sure it was definitley love....

Ming's POv 

I waited for my servant to arrive. I didn't have Jessica here so there was no way I could get anyone to Siwon. I had to ask him If he would save me from this nightmare. There was no way in hell I was going to marry a royal bum from Mongolia or worse Japan.

My father came into my room again . " You must come down and meet Prince Yushik.." He said pleading. 

I didn't saw a word to him at first. Then I saw his gaurds ready to take me. There I knew that if I didn't obey my father I would be a prinncess in excile . I could not let that happen to me. 

I had an important duty and that was to be Queen one day. I wanted to choose my King. 

Meanwhile I had to just go along anf play this stupid fuched up game of meeting all these guys that all they have to offer is wealth and there so called good genes. 

I would not change Siwon for all the wealth in the world or genes in the world.