Leetuek ' s Fiance.; Ming " Leaving "????

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was talking about my childhood days in the palace but I had all these thoughts going through my head.Could it be love or could it just be me. Donghae left me confused. I loved you once all my life till now. Should I let you go or should I stay in the shadows. What is this feeling, His face like a child, his tender , warm smile, his kind words, his warm hugs, his baby face, his immature gestures. Kyuhyun, why do I feel this way towards you??? My skin gets all tinkly when I am with you. When I am with you I feel happy. Your smile makes my day. Your kind words give me hope. Could it be Love ???? Aish!!!!! What am I saying?????

 

Jessica asked herslf these questions and Kyuhyun was looking at her with warmth in his eyes. Jessica blushed as red as a tomato

“ Omo, what are you looking at???” She said with a irritated tone

Kyuhyun smiled at Jessica's red , blushing face.

“ You, you are blushing again.” Kyuhyun said smiling.

It made Jessica blush even more.

“ If you keep it up you will really look like a tomato.” He chuckled .

Their food came and Jessica grabbed her chop sticks ready to eat.

Kyuhyun smiled. He gazed at her innocent selca. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

“ Jessica you are beautiful.” He muttered out loud....

 

 

 

They were having fun . Jessica slapped Kyuhyun and told him to stop joking around. Kyuhyun just smiled . They both ate their food and finished up.

Leetuek and the rest of the boys headed to get some milkshakes when Yuri showed up out of no where.

“ Oppa why did you leave me???” She said pouting.ina so we thought

Kagin looked at Leetuek who seemed to be a bit irritated by his “ Fiance”.

“ Um its getting close to the day where we leave China so we thought we could just hang out. Sorry Yobon but, its a guys day out.” He said with a sorry face.

She looked her and spotted Siwon and a girl together . They were holding hands and it looked as if they were together.

Siown walked and waved at the boys.

“ Hi hyung , Hi Noona.” Siwon adressed Yuri.

Ming looked a bit confused.

“ Oppa, she is your Noona ???”

Siwon smiled . “ Sorry, she is Hyung's Fiance.” He said answering Ming's curious face.

Ming was surprised.

“ Leetuek Hyung congrats.” Ming said with a smile.

Leetuek smiled and replied “ Dose Donghae know about you two going out ???” He said with a smile.

Ming ducked behind Siwon. Sungmin chuckled by the scene. Ming was so cute . She looked like a little kid.

“ I guess not.” Zhou Mi said trying not to laugh.

“ I can't believe he didn't notice. Siwon led him on but , it seemed that he thought Ming was not that type of girl. “ Shindong said talking out loud to himself.

Siwon gave Shindong the look. Shindong covered his mouth ad shut it quickly.

Everyone bursted out laughing. Poor Shindong always the star of comedy.

Kyuhyun was walking with Jessica and spotted the guys.

“ Noona, you are here.” Kyuhyun said runningto hug Yuri.

Jessica got a bit jealous. She just hugged her frog tightly and walked to where Ming was at.

Ming was smiling at Jessica.

“ So how was it with Kyuhyun??” Ming asked curious about Jessica's date.

Jessica plyfully punched Ming on the shoulder.

“ You got to be kidding me right???” Jessica said with a smile.

Ming chuckled by Jessica's face. She was blushing as red as a red rose.

“ You sure blush a lot for you and Kyuhyun yo be just friends.” Ming whispered in Jessica's ear.

Jessica froze at those words.

Ming smiled ans petted her frog and went skipping to see what was going .

“ So you are the Ming I have been hearing so much about.” Yuri said with a warm smile.

Ming smiled back. “ Its nice to meet you Unni.” Ming said bowing.

Yuri was impressed. So was Siwon. She was a princess and yet she was bowing to someone with a lower status then her. She was a true princess to do that. Siwon respected that about Ming.

“ So, I heard you have been taking care of Suju. That's good to hear.” She said with a smile

Ming was delighted to know that Leetuek had been talking about Ming to his bride to be.

“ I just hope they can take care of themselves when I am not there.” Ming said with a smile.

All the boys looked sad .

“ When are you planning on leaving ???” Yuri asked .

Ming thought to herself for a moment.

“ Appa will be worried. I should leave by tomorrow.” Ming said to herself.

She got back to reality and answered Yuri.

“ Tomorrow. “ She said looking away.

Siwon was as shocked as everyone eles.

Jessica put a hand of comfort on Siwon's shoulder and whispered in his ear.

“ Marry her. Its the only way can be yours forever.” She said leaving quickly.

Siwon thought for a long time. Ming would want him to marry her but, she loves him so much she would not want him to get hurt.

It was not time yet to ask for her hand in marrige. It was hard and heartbreaking for Siwon but, it was for the best.

 

All of then left the mall and headed for their cars. Ming didn't feel like going with them.

“ Ming come on and hop in.” Said Siwon in his car.

Ming ignored him and walked on.

All the memories of her and Siwon, the laughs she had with all the members, The tears she shed when her Hyung left.

It made her smile.

Siwon slowly followed her in his car. She walked back to the Mall. It was fixing to close but, she went in there and thirty minutes later came out with bags .

Siwon waited for her and she spotted his car. She shoved the bags in the back seat and they drove the night off.