character profile

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

        Han jumong

BLOOD TYPE; O    ETHNICITY; KOREAN

STATUS;MARRIED WITH 5 CHILDREN

LANGUAGES;HAN CHINESE AND KOREAN

AGE; 46               

 He loves his children very much. Jumong could sometimes be strict. Jumong is the type of guy that once he makes up his mind he sticks with it.He loves reading mythacle stories and drinking with his friends.He is a one woman man yet the woman still chase after him. He has a good sense of humor. He cares about the people so much he discuises himself and gose out to hear the people and what they think. He depises people who go agianst his will or people who try to over power him. He dislikes people who are arrogant and unthoughtful. He loves archery and is a master of it. He loves sparring with his kids and loves a good fight.

 

                            Queen Yesoya

Blood type:AB            ethnicity; chinese

status; Married           Full name; Shin Yesoya Yangjang

Age; 43

Yesoya has been trough alot and  she finally git her man. Yesoya loves her husband to death. she is kind ,thoughful and understanding. She has a way in doing things in an innecint way but, don't get me wrong this chik can fight, she is trained in martial arts as well as running a palace. She never questions jumongs decitions . She love reading books about romance and sword fighting. Most of all she love  watching her children grow. she dilikes people who try to over thriugh her and who try to provee her wrong. Yesoya is always right even if she is wrong.

   

 

 

 

 

 

               Princess Ming ( in the palace)

blood type; A             Age : 17            Status; Single    Languages; Korean, Han chinese, Taglong,japanese, and Mandrin

Ethnicity; half Korean and Half Chinese

 So i already told you a liitle about Ming .  Well Ming loves to go out and she loves her family. Ming is very sneaky.

 

That all for Princess ming You will get know more about her in the story!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  Princess Hana Jessica

Blood type; O   Age: 16     Full name: Han Hana Jessica

Ethnicity; half korean and half Chinese      Languages: korean and english

She is Ming's bestfriend and bodygaurd. They have been friends ever since they were children and have grown a good bond, She can be judgemental at times but, she never dose it without a reason. She loves to tease boys and can put up a good fight. She can be formal and seriouse but, she can also be playful and cute She also fight for what she wants .; She hates boys who are erted minded and who don't respect her Future Queen. She is madley in love with kuyhuyn and is hoping to be his bride but, it not in her destiney to be with him. Her happiness would lye whit him but, only in her dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Donghae Oppa    age; 19    Blood type; A    Status; single  Ethnicity: half chinese half Korean  Languages; korean , chinese and english

Donghae is a typical Prince that still has dreams and wants to do whatever he wants. He wants to live his life and follow his haert. He can't stand the fact that he was born into this life and wishes he was regular guy that can do things the way he want to. He hares being told what to do and likes to just go with the flow. Kyunhyun is very protective over his sisters and scarse anyone who looks at them ertedly. He is kind , funny and loves to joke around. He is hoping to become big in the singing industry but, the thing holding him back is his father the King of china. He is hoping to give up his place as eldest son of the Chinese King but, he is afraid it could make him meet his demise early. Being the beloved son of the King is not an easy task.

 

                           Han Biyru

Blood type; O        Age: 16        Status: ingaged

Ethnicity: chinese, korean     Languages: Korean,Catanese,and English

 

Biyru is a typical prince that has his life set. He wants to get married and have kidss. Hr wants to make a kiving too. He opened a new hotle indystry and is alreand on top. He can be rude at times but, when work needs to get done he is sierioues. He is kind funny and supports his hyung Donghae in his accomplishements and at  the same wishes he could be King already.but, he will just have to wait his time.

author :

Well you guys know all the guys from super junior stay tuned for more characters to be added in the chapters to come.!!!!