Hyung Leaving!!!!

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Jessica : "Oni did you meet Donghae already".

Ming; "Yes, I sure did , He seemed very happy to see me but, when i told him what obu -ji wanted from him, i could tell it ruined him.'

Jessica; "You know Donghae Oppa is not plannig on being next king,"

Ming : "Don't jinx it. I know Donghae would never give up his place.'

Jessica: " I don't mean to be mean but, I over heard Oppa talking to your Omma. She said just follow your dreams and do your duty as prince".

Ming is supprised to hear this coming from her best friend. She knew it was true.Donghae Oppa would leave and she would have to get married or let her brother Biyru take the throne. It made her sad for a moment. She just knew that her say against her fathers would turn the tables. She has no choice if her brother were to leave she would need to hurry and find a groom.

Jessica:" Are you okay Ming?"

Ming : Uh Uh, Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go talk to Donghae Oppa,"

Jessica: " Don't tell him what i Told you.'
Ming: Don't worry.
 

Ming gose to the palace garden where she finds her Omma. Her Omma stares at the blue roses and smiles. She turnes Around and saw her Princess leaving and asked." Ming-shi where are you going .

Ming: " I'm going to go see Donghae Oppa."

Yesoya: Your brother is busy right now."

Ming : It's an urgent matter omma. I have to see him."

Yesoya; " what is this urgent matter about,"

Ming: I can't tell you Omma. Not yet. I need to see Hyung first".

Yesoya : Ok I understand my princess.Be back soon your father is having a meeting today."

Ming: Ok Omma I'll be there."

Princess Ming changes her palace gown into her regular clothes to go out and heads to her car. She drives two miles to get to he hyungs hotle. When she gets there she stare at a sign that says" turn up". It sounded familiar she just didn't know remember where she saw or heard it.

She walked slow thinking about what she had saw. " where did I hear that"?? She thought to herself as she got on the elevator. As the elevator went up to the 5th floor she started counting with the number " 1,2,3,4,5"!?

DING!!!

The elevator door opened and her brother Donghae was walking twards the elevator and he noticed his sister looking out into space.

He knew something was wrong. So he asked Ming.

" Princess whats wrong ? Is everything okay"?

Ming didn't answer. She just stared at him crazy.

Donghae; " Ming....... MING!!!!!!!

Donghae couldn't take the silence anymore. He felt bad now. He thought to himself for a moment. " Did I do something wrong"? he asked himself.

then his lips opened . For a moment nothing came out . He just stood there clueless. Then Ming looked at him with glaring eyes full of anger.

Ming:" Hyung are you leaving the palace forever someday soon"??

Donghae freezed. His expression changed from worried to supprised . He didn't know how to respond. All he knew was that his sister was on the verge of kicking his .

Donghae: " Where AREyou asking such a question"?

MIng's face got red from her anger.

Ming : Hyung, Don't play with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Donghae couldn't hide it. She was right. He was going to leave his place as prince in a few months. He just wanted to give his sister some time before it was the right time to tell her.

Ming: Hyung !!!!!! I don't have all day." "Tell me the truth please."

Donghae sighed . Then he looked up at his sister.

Donghae: " Yes, I will be leaving soon and I'm not coming back."

Ming was on the verge of sobbing. She didn't want to believe it, not even for a moment.

She asked herself " Why would hyung leave the palace?" I know he depises father but, he still loves the palace view." WEH?"

Ming: " Are you that unhappy in the palace?"

Donghae: " I never wished this life, I want to live my life, travle and have a few girlfriends before I actually marry someone I might not even love for the rest of my life!!!!!!"

Ming started crying. Donghae saw her . He saw the pain it caused her pain.

Ming cleared just enough to tell him " You think you've had it that hard. What about me? Huh hyung ??? You think I enjoy Appa and Omma trying to marry me off to some bum from a royal family??? You think I chose to be a PRINCESS!!!! Huh!!!!! Hyung how could you even think of leaving ???? We all have our duty. Why can't you just except who you are. A prince!!!! "

Donghae  couldn't  say anything for moment. He was silent all he could hear was the crying voise of his Noona.

He siged " Has father been making you do my work.t.???"

Ming shouted : "YES HYUNG!!!"

Donghae replied :" Is this what this fuss is all about?"

Ming replied through her teeth:" NO!!! I missed you alot and right now Appa has a feeling you might try to leave so he wants to marry me off."\

Donghae: " Appa is really pushing it ."

Ming: " You can't let him do this to me Hyung . You can't leave me like this.Please Hyung Please>!!!!!"

Donghae hugged his Noona tightley. She was hurting and it was all because of him . Him and his stupid self. Always thinking of himself except the most precious thing to him . His Princess...

He couldn't leave.

Not when he knew she was in need.

 

Well, there you have the first chapter of Princess Ming. Tune in next time as Ming gets to know siwon,!!!!!