MIng and Siwon text " names"

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Jessica and Kyuhuyn left and  Ming was in the kitchen washing dishes. She had just fed the boys and was cleaning up the mess she had mad. Henry and Zhou Mi left for their dance practice . Shindong, Eunyuk, Leetuck and Kibun headed to the gym. Heechul was no longer there because he was in the army. Hang Geng left to Macow for his new music video. Donghae Oppa was outside reading the newspaper. Reywook and Sungnim were playing Halo reach. Yesung was reading " Secret Garden".

Everyone was busy. It seemed silent and it made Ming feel a bit bored util she got a text from Siwon . " Come upstairs." He texted her. She hurried and took off her apron and headed for the stairs when suddenly Yesung stopped her. " You want to play Uno with me Ming-shi??" Ming smiled . She didn't want to hurt Yesung's feelings. " Sure, why not??" She said in an awkward tone. Then suddenly Donghae came back inside and yelled ." You better not start without me." Yesung chuckled. It has been a while since she has seen her hyung smile. It was sudden too. It was not long before Reywook and Sungnim joined the gane too.

Ming got another text . This time Siwon wrote " Monkey come here I have something to show you." Ming faked a smile as eveyine started at Ming's phone.Donghar got curious. " Ming where you get a phone like that??" Ming fake smiled once more. She had no clue how to answer her hyung. She just told him the truth. " Siwon Oppa got it for me, So you can call me." She said playfully sticking her tongue out. Donghae was suprised Siwon would get Ming a phone that expensive just so she could call him. Donghae knew there was deffinitly something going on with thos two.

Ming texted Siwon back and said " teddy bear I can't Hyung is here." She chuckled at the phone.Siwon was cool and dreamy. he was the best secret boyfriend she ever had. Donghae noticed on her phone in big bold letters " Monkey". He had to ask her " Who calls my sister monkey??" He said poutting. Sungnim chuckled by the face donghae was giving his sister Ming.

" You have got to kidding me, Why are you reading my messages Hyung??" Ming asked her hyung very disturbed that she couldn't even text in one peace. She tryed to escape to go up stairs but, apparently Siwon was making his was down the stairs. " What up hyung ??? I see you guys playing Uno. Cool." Siwon said trying to keep the conversation clean and cool. Donghae smiled at Siwon. It was not just any smile . It was one that meant you wee in trouble." Where did you get Ming this nice phone???" Everyone seemed entertained by the scene. Siwon replied. Still keeping it cool. " I bought it at the mall for her, I bought it as a welcome present, why do you ask hyung-nim." Donghae had a feeling Siwon was up to something but, he couldn't quite catch on. After a while of thinking Donghae said " It looks nice... You should show me ... I want to buy one for Jessica-shi." Reywook chocked by the words Donghae just said.

Ming quietly headed for the bathroom . She immidiatly closed the  door. Then texted Siwon " We need names , code names." Suddenly Siwonphone beeped. Of course he read the message.  Then he texted back " Um how about I'll call you Supergirl and you call me  Superman." LOL"  Siwn texted quickly and went to his contancts and immidiatley changed his name. So did Ming. It was either this or they were both dead meat. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Reywook. " I need to go Ming , are you done???" Reywook was jumping up and down doing the pee pee dance. Ming cane out ad Reywook ran inside quickily.

MIng saw Donghae . He was winning Uno so far. She said to her brother. Trying to keep it cool. " I'm tired I'm going to head upstairs." Sungnim frowned. " You have not played once, Ming-shi, please play one game." Sungnim was pleading Ming but, she could not wait any longer on her suprise. " Piynae, Sungnim but, I really am tired and I need to get some sleep." Ming walked away slowly feeling sorry for not playing Uno. It didn't take her long to get over it though.

She headed upstairs and into the hallway. There stood Siwon with a rose. She could see his eyes glitter in the light. His face so perfect, so beautiful. He was perfect in every way for her. " Ming , Would you be my supergirl for one day?" He was kneeling down with the rose. It was so romantic to her. It was the perfect thing Siwon could do, " Yes , I would be delighted to be your Supergirl for a day." Ming said smiling. Siwon smiled and kissed her on the hand. Then he got up and handed MIng the perfetly red rose. " You. are Supergirl, my baby,baby girl." He sang to her. She chuckled as he sang the course of Suju M's Supergirl. It was corny but romantic.

"Are you happy with out texting names?" Siwon asked getting closer to Ming. She smiled and said " As long as you are my Superman then I'll be delighted to be your Supergiel. " He smiled and giggled a little at her words.She was cute in every way even when she talked. She was cute even when she was mad. He loved her. Siwon got closer to Mings face. She could barley breath. Her heart was beating so fast. Swion got closer and kissed her. Ming was suprised at first but , everything aroud her didn't matter at that moment. She closed her eyes and kissed Siwon back. She didn't want this moment to end, It was like a dream come true for her.