Kyuhyun " Lets go on a walk Jessica-shi"

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Kyuhyun 's POV

I am happy I was able to talk to hyung about Jessica but, the question is how do I approach her? What do I say. I don't want to be too straight forward but, then again I don't want to be too shy. Aish what should I do. I can't tell the rest of the guys this or eles . Aish . I am clueless right now.

I should probably ask Ming. She should know what Jessica likes or what girls like. Aigoo. I am scared she might tell Jessica-shi.

Aish, Kyu straighten up you can do this.I said to myself and headed down stairs. As usual Ming was cooking . Hmmm is smelled like egg rolls and dumplings. I guess she knows the way into a mans heart is through his stomach.

I looked around there was no sign of Jessica anywhere. So I went to the balcony and there she was drinking tea and reading “ Boys over flowers”. She looked calm and she looked like am angle form heaven. She reminded me of a flower lotus that springs even in the winter.

I walked over to the seat that was next to her.

“ Jessica-shi , do you like the love story so far?” I asked her trying to act cool.

“ Oh. Yeah, its sad, they are not allowed to be together because of their status , and because of the witch mother.”

I giggled . She was actually reading the story.

“ Jessica-shi, do want to do for a walk?, you seem a bit bored.” I asked her not eve realizing I asked her.

“ Sure, Just let me go change out of my house clothing and we can go.” I smiled with an OK and waited for her to leave.

I was happy at myself to have the confidence that I had to ask her to go for a walk with me. To her it may just have been a walk in the park but, for me it was like going o a date.”

I heard the door speak open. I turned to look over and I acted cool again.

It was Donghae. He was smiling at me and sat where Jessica was at.

“What are you smiling about? Did I miss something?” He said with a curious tone.

“ Oh, Jessica and I are going on a walk at the park.” I told him with a nervous tone.

“ That is a good start for a beginner in dating.” He said with a sarcastic tone.

“ Its not a date” I told him pouting.

“ That's what you say, but I know what is going on.” He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

It was written all over him. He knew what I was up to. Duh. We have been friends for quite a while. I couldn't hide anything from hyung-nim.

“ Okay fine, you win, why do you always have to look at me like that? It scares the twits out of me.”

I told him trying to avoid the “ I know you better then you think” Look.

After a while he turned away to read the newspaper.

I was already feeling uncomfortable as it is so I wen inside the house and sat on the couch waiting for Jessica-sh. She shore took a long time to find some casual clothes to go to the park in.

Finally after waiting for a while she came downstairs.

She looked y in the clothes she was wearing . The fact that they were pink sweats was the least my problem. The thing that adored more from her was her smile. It gave me the chills. It made me like her more.

After a while of staring at her beauty she said “ lets go, Kyuhyun .I am ready to hit the road.”

Wow when Doghae said she was a source of energy , He was right. She was full of energy to run like the wind.

“ I feel like jogging more than walking, can you keep up Kyuhyun???”

She said streching her legs and hands.

This is going to be a long day..................

 

 

Jessica”s Pov

So anyways , this feel weird. I feel all tinkly inside . Like I have been electrified. Kyhyun Has bees acting weird but, oh well, I want to see how far He can handle me. He is going to see a different sid of me today.

“ Comem Kyuhyun , Caja,” I told him smiling.

We went outside. Of course, you can imagine how I felt. Weird, shy and awkward. With Kyuhyun it was different then when I was with Siwon or with Donghae. I felt comfortable but for some reason today felt different and I smelled something different about Kyuhyun too.

He seemed a bit nervous and cautious.

“ Kyuhyun, are you okay dongseng??” I told him giggling.

He turned to face me “ Now I know you did not just call me little brother?”

I chuckled at his face. It was red as a tomato. “ Yes I did, you are so quiet you are boring me to death.”

He suddenly changed his face expression and smiled at me.” Well, I guess me getting you out for a fun walk is not working , huh?” he said fixing his hair. He was so dreamy. The way his hair was in place reminded me of...of.... Donghae .

Omg Whar am I saying . They are two diffferent people. Ugh.

“ Come on, lets stop standing here and go for a run.” I told Kyuhyun trying to shake my thought away.

“ Do we have to, Jessica-sh?” He said poutting. It was cute when he did that . Him and and his baby face.”

“ Daeh, we do, I promise we can do something you want to do after that.” I said treating him like a child.

He smiled . “ Okay Jessica-sh. You owe me one.” he said streching his legs out.

“ Last one to the end of the road is a rotton apple.” I said getting in a ready standing position.

Kyuhyun got in a rady position too. I couldn't help it but, notice his mucels. Damn he seemed strong. We took of running. For a while it felt good to feel like a child again. Running reminded me when I was a trainee at the palace. Good times.