Momories......

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

Leetuck and Donghae were at the airport. It was time for Donghae to go on his flight all the memories came to him everytime he took a step forward ….

>>>>>>>>>>>>Flash back<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“ Hyung please play dolls with me..” Said five year old Ming with her cute little poytails and her cute chubby cheeks.

Donghae played dolls with his sister.

“ Rawr , come the dragon.” Said Donghae playfully.

“ Save the princess Hyung.” Said Ming as she took her doll in her small play tower.

Donghae got his Prince and saved the princess.

They laughed and had fun playing dolls. He always adored his little sister and played games with her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of flash back<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Donghae smiled at the memory of his sisters little hands playing with dolls and the way she laughed so, cute so innocent...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Donghae meet Jessica my best fwend... I love her so much.” Said Ming with her high pitch voice.

Jessica came with cheeks blushing and her hand out to shake the Princes hand” It is nice to finally meet Mings best friend.” Donghae said in a manly voice.

Jessica smiled. She was so much in love with Donghae she just did not know how to say it.

All three of them walked together in the woods. Donghae saw a snake and panicked.

Ming and Jessica laughed at Donghae's scared expression.

“ HAHAHAHAHA, Its a small snake Donghae Oppa , no harm.” Said Jessica as she picked up the snake.

She took the snake towards Donghae's face. He sceamed.

“ Stop, it please. I hate those creepy things...” He said as he tried to climb up the tree beside him.

Jessica and Ming petted the snake and after a while released it back in the woods.

Ming was still trying to catch her breath from laughing so hard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Good times” Donghae mumbled as he gave his ticket to the airline stir-dist. She checked his ticket and lead him in the Airplane.

He let out a tear. He was leaving everything behind. The question was. “ Is it worth leaving???” Donghae thought to himself . Memories went through his head even more. The more he remembered such good times the more he cried as the plane got closer and closer to leaving.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Hyung is that you and Ming” Siwon asked.

Donghae rolled his eyes and replied “ Yeah, that is my little sister” He said with a smile.

Heechul said snatching the picture “ She is cute, She looks like a princess.”

Donghae faught over the picture ...” Give it back Hyung.” He said pleading.

Kyuhyun went and snatched the picture from Heechul to break the fight “ Who is she standing next to your cute little sister,” He said in a amazed voice.

Sungmin laughed at how amazed Kyuhyun sounded.

“ Oooohh, Kyuhyun has a crush.” Sungmin teased Kyuhyun.

“ Aww, its okay Kyuhyun donseng, that is Jessica . My little sisters boyfriend.” He said giving Kyuhyun the picture.

Kyuhyun's eyes sparkled. He has never seen such a beauty in his life.

Donghae saw that he loved Jessica.

“Why don't you keep my picture safe . Will you???” He said with a smile.

Kyuhyun nodded and holded the picture close to his heart. He was going to keep Donghae's picture safe forever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The plane took off and it was headed to Taiwan where Donghae's dream would come true. Everything he left was for a chance of a life time and he knew this was his only last chance to make his dreams happen.