Our secret Marriage..

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

I need to talk to Siwon. There was no other way out of this mess. Then again I was a Princess . What could I do ?? i was not queen and there was no way out. I had to find a way to sneak out of die while trying to out due my father.

I waited and waited for  Jessica to come but she was not coming. " Where the heck is that gaurd I sended away to Super Junoir's home ???" I questioned myself. 

I could not help butd if  wonder where he was andif he got caught. 

"  it ." I thought to myself. 

I put on some clothes and dstguised myself as a palace maid. Of course I prayed that I would not get caught.

" Siwon Love. I hope you are there I hope you can sweep me off my feet and take me away from this place . " I smiled to myself. 

Yes Siwon was all that was on my mind.....

Kyuhyun's POV

After our kiss yesterday i was still so amazed by her smile and the wayshe kissed me with so much passion. I could still fell my heart racing and fluttering with joy.

" DING!!!"

The door bell rang. I was curious who would be at the door at eight in the morning.

I opened the door. There was a man dressed up in a black ninja suit. He said nothing and gave me a letter that read Ming  on it.

I assumed it was from the palace. I was going to say something back but before I could he vanished into the thin air.

I wanted to open it so badly but, Jessica would kill me for sure. I walked to her room and she was already getting ready. 

" Jessica , where do youthink you are going??" I asked her a bit surprised to see her up and getting ready.

She glared at me for a minute, if only looks could kill. I slowly backed away hoping not to die.

" I  have to go meet Ming. I am her body gaurd. Kyu I will be back okay." Shesaid with a warm smile.

Then before she could leave.

" There is a letter from Ming. Some awkward ninja guy brought it and left in a hurry." I told her with a sad face.

Jessica looked at me with her eyes popped out of place. " Omo, Ming sent a letter ??" She said looking at me in a creepy way.

I smiled feeling guilty anf held up the small envelope that was in my hand.

"I could only read you name, after all is in chinese and my mandarin is not as good as yours or ming so yeah" I scratch the back of my neck.

"Let me see" She said taking the letter from my hand. I look at her and realize that I was being left out. She was pretty engrosed in the letter I bet she forgot about my presence and her health. Why is she even standing again? Wait why did I let her do that? Oh yeah she was shooting daggers at me just a minute ago.

"Oh my God!! That awkward ninja would die when I find out who it is" She said crunching the letter in her hands. I gulped loudly, already knowing that she would kill me anytime soon. "I need to get to Ming, she sent this 2 days ago and I'm still here" 

"Why didn't she e mailed it to you?" I asked her slowly backing away..

" Ming is going to get married soon. If I am not there to protect her., She could kill her self or suffer being with someone she might not love at all." Jessica said putting her hands close to her heart.

I guess It reminded her of the love she had for Donghae. Looking back at the situation he was pretty much a jerk.

" Where is Siwon??? I need to talk to him now." Jessica demanding in her tough y tone. 

For some reason it at the same tome I was cautious of what she was capable of doing to me . I tried to stay as cool as possible.

I lead Jessica out the room and down stairs where all the boys from Super Junior M were practicing their mandrin.

Jessica turned to me and gave ne a glare. " Hmm, they are pretty good why aren't you ??" She said poking me on my forehead.

I gulped and looked at Siwon. Giving a signal with my eyes.

" Siwon , sorry to interrupt your parctice but, this is an emergancy." Jessica said in a deep series voice.

It scared everyone for a moment. But Jessica was a body gaurd she was use to people looking at her weird.

" Ming will get married soon. " Jessica said with no emotion.

Siwon 's eyes popped out. His heart sank deep within his bones. He had to stop her from getting married. But how was he??
 

Siwon's POV

Ming getting married?? Out of all the things I was scared of ... I was more afraid in losing her. I was affraid of loosing my first love., My heart....

Ming would not want this I know so. How could it be ??? What should I do??

" Siwon for gods sake say something you mummy ..." Jessica yelled at Siwon.

He was shocked about the news. There was no time to act like a mummy that has been frozen.

Jessica slapped Siwon on the face. " Ouch!!" I yelled out.

I could not believe she hit man especially on my beautiful and perfect face.

" What can I do to stop this ??" I asked still rubbing my face from where Jessica slapped me.

Jessica sighed. " There is only one solution to this and we have to fo it fast before King Han finds out." Jessica said as she took a deep breath.

" What is it Jessica?? Tell me.." I said demanding to know what I had to do to save my baby..

" Are you man enough to take on this big duty??" Jessica said still hesitating to tell me what I had too do to get my baby girl back.

Siwon looked at Jessica. it seemed it was something bug and something he might not be ready for. 

" I would do anything to get Ming back. i would do anything to keep her from suffering. " I said trying not to she ad a tear.

Jessica smiled ... " Hmm, anything " She muttered under her breath...

I was getting angry now... 

" You have to marry Ming in secret." She said closing her eyes and wishing she didn't have to say it.

I was shocked too. Me marry Ming . If Donghae was here right now he would kick my fro ever muttering those words.

" I have to marry her??? Me????" I said pointing at myself.

I could barely talk chinese fully and fluently and i was going to get married with the princess of China. These things just don't happen to K-pop stars like me.

" I will have to think about this. " Siwon said as he dropped his music on the floor and headed to balcony.

He was a bit afraid of her father and what he was capable of. He was more afraid that if he were to become King he might not ever get to sing again. 

" Siwon I know this is a hard decision but, Ming dose not want to be away from you for another fifteen years. She really needs you right now. You might not ever get to see her if she dose get married." Jessica said as she sat next to Siwon.

Siwon looked up at the sunset. " I have to give it all up then..... My dream.." He said trailing off.

Jessica felt a bit sad but, she had to make it quick. " Ming understands how you feel about singing.. I am pretty sure she can work something out for you. You will be able to sing and be by her side."

Jessica said with a smile. 

Siwon felt a little but better. " I want to marry her. I really do but, I want Donghae's consent."

Jessica sighed. " Donghae gave up everything . Ming no onger cares what he thinks. She loves him , her Heoyung but, She can make her own decisions."

Jessica said as she got up.

" I'll do it . I will Marrry her. I don't want to loose her to anyonne else. I don't want to see her suffer." Siwon said as Got up off his too.

Jessica smiled . " I as Mings main body gaurd hear by declare Choi Swion fiancee of Ming Minji Han." Jessica said with a smile.

Siwon bowed with honor .

MIngs POV 

I tried to get out but, maids were doing the house work as usual. After hours I gave up and headed to my room.

Marin came to my room shortly after I changed. " I have delivered the letter my Princess." Marin said bowing.

I smiled with an okay and he headed to his duty place. 

Jessica's POV

I declared Siwon fiancee of Ming . I was done and I did my duty as her protector and friend.

" I must go now and get Ming out of the palace. " Jessica as she put on her ninja mask.

Siwon was a bit terrifide. " How are you going to get her out??" Siwon said wondering about how she was going to get Ming withuot getting cought by the Kings gaurds. 

I started laughing hysterically. " There a secret tunnel i used to use to sneak into the palace meadow to watch the sun down. I can manage well." 

I said as she vanished in the thin air.

Kyuhyun's POV

I was looking for Jessica every where but, I could not find her anywhere.

" Have you seen Jessica ." I asked Leeteuk.

He just pointed where the balcony was at. I went to go look and Siwon was there looking up at the sky. 

" Where is Jessica ??" I asked dying to know. 

Siwon pointed to the sky. " She dissappeared into the darkness to steal Ming away from the palace." He said with a drunk sort of tone.

" Heoyung have you been drinking ???" I asked looking at his face. 

He looked at sick. More shocked then sick. 

" Who died ???" I asked him trying not to laugh. I know it was a stupid but, it was the only thing I could think of.

Siwon turned to look at Kyuhyun " i am going to be a husband and I am so happy.." Siwon said as he fainted.

" Heoyung!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled out.

Leetuek and Reywook came to see what was going on. 

Siwon hah fainted out of nowhere. " Call the doctor."Reywook said yelling to Zhou Mi.

Zhou Mi hurried to call the doctor and was shaking with fear. " Doctor we need you here right away. it is an emergancy."

Zhou Mi said panicking at the same time. It was too much. Siwon was like an older brother him and he could not loose his conrade from Super Junior M.

 ......................................................... 5min later........................................................................................................................

The doctor arrived and everyone seemed worried and tence. 

He came and checked Siwon who was layed on the living room .

shortly after the doctor checked Siwon . 

" He has been stressed out. he will be fine i two days or earlier then that..." The doctor said as he headed out.

" Oh and one more thing. He needs lots of rest." he said at last as he shut the front door..

Kyuhyun was worried.. " What was the last thing he said ???"  Leeteuk asked with curiosity.

Kyuhyun felt a bit scared. " Something about being a husband.." Kyuhyun trailed off.

Kyuhyun left and went up to his room.

Zhou Mi was a bit confused. Shindong smiled. " He is going to get married with Ming.." Shindong said smiling creepyly.

Eunyuk and Sungmin looked at each other. " He has cold feet. " They both laughed out loud.

" Our Siwon has cold feet I doubt it ."  Zhou MI said pouting .

" Oh wow, Heoyung will be up . When he sees her in her beautiful Princess gow he will be like a dog with his tongue sticking out."  Henry said laughing.

Leeteuk's POV

" If her marries that mean big." I said trying to be calm.

" Heoyung we have to celebrate." Reywook said trying to be all party happy.

" How can we celebrate when the groom has cold feet." I said with a smile. 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jessica's POV

I never thought I would do this for Ming Marriage meant business and that meant she was dead. if this wouold get the King to realize she is no longer that little princess that stayed in the palace and played with dolls all day then I am willing to help.

I arrived at the palace and got through the palace gaurds. With my cool ninja skills I was able to get in. Getting to Ming's room was the hard part. There were at least twenty body gaurds out her bedroom door.

I had a feeling the King had a hunch I might come but I showed myself as a palace gaurd. 

" You guys are dismissed." I said in a deep manly voice. Apperantly they believed me and went for supper.

I was so smart and cool....

I went in her room and Ming was sleeping soundly...

" Should I wake her up lightly or should I scare her to death." I asked myself...

I smiled.

" MIng Siwon is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said yelling in her ear.

She woke up. " Siwon Oppa, YAhhhhhhh< I gotta go.......... Wait what are you doing here ."  Ming said all of a sudden as she noticed I was in her room....

" Yah, it is not good to do that while i am sleeping.." Ming said all cranky...

" We have to go Ming.." I trailed off.

" Why do we have to go???" Ming asked in a clueless tone.

Jessica smiled. She was going to be a brides maid and all.

" You are going to get married to the one you love." Jessica said battering her eyes.

Ming thought about it. She was thinking what Jessica was talking about. MIng had no clue what she meant.

" You are going to marry Siwon ... you dummy." I said a futstrated and tired.

" Me marry Siwon. I can't I am a princess. How am I suppose to marry a star like him???" Ming said feeling down.

Jessica slapped Ming on her face. 

" You have got to stop letting your father control your life. You will never be able to move on with your life if you don't disobey him every once in a while." 

Jessica said even more angry now....

Ming was a bit upset and surprised at the same time. 

For the frist time in her years living with Jessica she had not once put a hand on her until now.

" He is willing to marry you. He promised me he wuld marry you. It is up to you to show up at the house. You have to get married as soon as possible. if you don't in a few days Ming you will be Queen of two nations. A marriage without love.... Imagine life with a stranger..."

Jessica said putting some wisdom in Mings brain....

" I want to but, I don't want to ruin his dream to become a singer." Ming said breaking into tears....

I came to comfort her.

" Ming you can find a way I know it . You are smart." I told her hugging her in my arms.

" I can't stand Appa doing this to me. I'll go and marry Siwon but not because you told but, because I love him and I can't see myself loosing him to anyone else."

Ming said as she calmed down and got her clothes ready to leave the palace...

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

MIng and Jessica went out through the secret tunnle built in the Castle of King Jumong. There they noticed a tumb of a women she looked just like Queen Yesoya...

" Omma, had a twin sister???" Ming said as she hurried out.

Ming put o her cloke so that  no one noticed her. They quickly let in her car and headed to the boys house.

....................................5 hours later.............................................................................

 

 

They arrived at the boys house five hours later. With so much traffic and so much people in Beijing city there were no corners or easy ways out.

 

Ming was about to take her cloak off when Jessica heard something. “ Ming stop.” Jessica demanded . Jessica looked around for any slight attack she put her ninja mask on and had her hands ready for her sword.

 

“ Is there someone here ??” Ming whispered to Jessica's ear. Jessica just noded .

She went through the bushes and checked the roof.

 

She found it strange.” Princess...” some one called out.

 

Ming recognized that voice.

 

“ Hold your sword .” Ming demanded .

 

Jessica was mad she wanted some action and she got an order instead.

 

“ Gand father Haekbaek.” Ming said with a smile.

 

Yunui Haekbaek walked to his grad daughter and hugged her.

 

“ I have been watching you ever since you left the palace .” He said with a smile striking Mings hair.

Ming was relieved it was gram-pa.

 

“ If you are going to get married you will need these.”

He handed her two beautiful rings and in it was engraved together forever.

“ It was your mothers.” He said as he disappeared in to the dark black air.

 

“ Lets go Ming you have just two days before your father declares you crowned Princess.” Jessica said as they went up the stairs and into the house.

 

There Kyuhyun and Shindong were playing “ Jega”.Leeteuk and Henry were practicing their Chinese. Eunyuk and Sungnim were playing on the x-box.

 

“ Hello Princess.” Leeteuk said with a warm smile.

“ Like your hair. You are rocking it .” Ming said changing the subjet.

“ You sure know how to come to conclusions.” Sungnim said with a smile.

Ming looked around. The house was pretty emty. Zhou Mi was in the mall buy tux for everyone.

Donghae and Hang geng left to Taiwan to pursue there solo albums and Kagin and Reywook were in Japan for a fan meeting.

 

Ming felt like a mother. She loved each and every one of the boys.

 

“ Where is Siwon???” Ming asked as she noticed he was no where to be found.

Everyone freezed in the room .” Kyuhyun where in the groom to be???” Jessica said as she tried to seduce Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun could not resist Jessica's hands touching him in such way. “ I...I...II.....I...I....I ...don't ….k..k..k...know...” Kyuhyun said as he tried to look away from Jessica's gaze.

 

Kibum came out of the shower and said nicely . “ Hey princess , Siwon is love sick in his room.” Kibum said as he went up to his room.

 

Kyuhyun didn't want Ming to know and Kibum heoyung had to ruin it.

 

Ming smiled. “ Thanks for letting me know.”

 

Ming ran up the stairs and into Siwon's room.

 

Siwon was pale and he looked as if he had been in bed for a long time.

 

“ Oppa I am here .” Ming said relieved that it was nothing series.

Siwon woke up at the sound of her voice.

 

“ Ming love you ...are here.” Siwon said as he sat up in bed.

 

“ Can you go threw this decision Ming??? We are getting married so fast I feel like my world might collapse.” Siwon said as he started crying.

 

Ming started crying too. “ I know what you mean. I understand very well. I love you too but I feel like if I don;t do this I might loose you forever Siwon.”

 

Siwon: “ Ming there has to be another way out. If I....”

Ming cut Siwon off. “ You can still chase your dream of becoming a singer. I will help you with your King duties just as I have done my brother's prince work for years. I know everything about being a King. As long as you are by my side my heart will be at peace. “ Ming said as she cleared off Siwon's tears.

 

“ Are you sure you can do that Ming???” Siwon said as he looked into her eyes.

Ming smiled. “ Anything for my King . “

 

….................. One Week Later.......................................................................................................

King Jumong Han was looking for his Princess every where but , he could not find her. She was not in Beijing.

 

She was to be married and prince Yushik demanded an answer for his marriage with Princess Ming being postponed.

“ The princess has gone missing, “ King Jumong had finally said to the annoying prince .

Prince Yushik was shocked to here of his future wife going missing.

 

“ I will have the borders searched. I will ind Princess Ming. “ Prince Yushik said with such a high manner.

 

He believed if he found her then he would have the crown prince title to take over as well. That meant he would not only be king of one nation but, two.

 

….......................................................................................................

Ming POV

The boy, Me and Jessica decided to leave to a beautiful place. A place where my small wedding can be at peace.

 

I wanted no interruptions and I didn't want cameras in my face or people asking questions.

 

I wanted my wedding to be perfect. Like a fairy tale come true it was .

 

We had it close to the beach where the birds sang and where it was beautiful.

 

It was a good thing the boys had a private jet or else I don't know what I would do with out Siwon and them.

 

“ Its perfect.” Siwon said as he hugged me tightly.

“ Our secret wedding will be one to remember Oppa.” I said as I closed my eyes and felt the wind blow in my face.

 

“ Well , you better get your beauty sleep because tomorrow is our big day.” Siwon said as he gave Ming a kiss.

 

“ Don't get to loose at your bachelor party okay.” Ming said with a smile.

Siwon chuckled.

“ You are the only flower I see .” He said Mings hair.

Ming kissed Siwon once More and went inside to her room where Jessica was waiting.

…..............................................................................................................

Jessica's POV

“ King Han is on a search for you along with prince Yushik.” Jessica said as she straightened her hair.

Ming rolled her eyes. “ Let them look . We made sure that we left as soon as possible before they traced us. We will be okay.” Ming said as she went through her suit case.

 

“ Where is my dress for the wedding ???”Ming said as she thew clothes out of her suit case.

Jessica:” Ming don't worry I have the dress secured .”

Ming: “ Where is it???”

Jessica : “ You can't see it yet until tomorrow. “

Ming pouted by those words.

“ I am the one who is going to be wearing it. “ Ming said whining.

Jessica chuckled.

“ I understand that but, I am the one that picked it out at the last moment. I think it is up to me if I want you to see it or not.”

Ming and Jessica went to bed...

Ming could not wait for her and Siwon to be together forever.

…................ Next Day...............................................

 

“ Ming , come o get up its time for you to start getting ready.” Jessica said yelling from the restroom.

Ming put her cover over her head. “ Just five more minutes.” Ming mumbled under the covers.

 

Jessica smiled. “ Okay you asked for it.”

Jessica started throwing pillows at Ming.

“ Get up you sleepy head. You are getting married in less then an hour and I still have to do your hair and make-up.”

 

“ Okay!!!!”Ming said in a loud annoyed voice.

 

Ming got out of bed . She walked drunkly to the restroom. “ Aish, I feel dizzy.” Ming said as she sat on chair for Jessica to straighten her hair.

 

Mings hair was a bit messy but easy to fix in less then ten minutes.

 

Jessica started teasing Mings hair and with her fast hand coordination she was able to get Mings hair done fast.

 

“ Jessica I hope this makes me look y.” Ming said as she sat there half way asleep and half way awake.

“ And what did your fiance say???? Huh??? Get your beauty but you kept mumbling all night about that tub in the tunnel.”

 

Ming blinked for a moment. “ She looked just like Omma and she kinda resembled you Jessica.”

 

Jessica: “ stop mumbling palace business on your wedding day and just chill and smell the nice air for a change.”

 

Ming: “ Ugh sorry I am ruining the mood … But I just can't help it. Its strange I have never noticed it there.”

 

Jessica: “ enough about that... Lets get your dress on you.”

 

Jessica too out a long bag that was zipped up. She slowly ped it and there it was. The beautiful wedding dress. “

 

“ Yupooda.” Ming said amazed at how beautiful the dress looked.

 

“ Congrats on finally becoming Queen of China. This is my wedding present to you Unni.” Jessica said shedding tears of joy.

Ming jumped up and down. “ I love you so much you are the best body guard ever. !!!”

 

Jassica cleared up .” well very well then lets get this dress on you and to the alter we go.”

 

Siwon's POV

Today is the day me and Ming are going to get married. Man I sure come a long way. From being a super star to King. I wonder how o earth our fates seemed to attach to each other.

 

“ Heoyung here is your tux.” Zhou Mi said with a smile.

I took my tux's out of the git bag. They were angle white. “ Oh boy this is not my color.” I mumbled to myself.

 

Zhou Mi chuckled.

 

“ Jessica said it had to be white for you and the best men black.” Zhou Mi said changing.

“ Dude you have got to stop[ lashing me. It gives me the chills.” Siwon said as he covered his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “ I can just imagine on your honey moon day. When Ming fully takes off all her undergarmets.

 

“ Ming stop flashing your body oh I just can't take no more. “ Leeteuk imagined and mocked his thought .

 

The boys were having fun teasing Siuwon.

 

They helped him get ready and tried to calm hi m down with jokes and a bit of advice.

 

As soon as the time came all of Suju had came.

They sat in the church and waited for the music to play. It was a beautiful and small wedding.

 

Siwon was happy to be at peace no cameras and no drama just peace.

 

As Siwon walked down the isle he felt his worries all go away . The feeling of the music gave him peace of mind.

 

He stood in front of the priest that was going to marry them off.

 

He looked back and a beautiful girl in a white princess like gown walked slowly. She was the one, the only woman he ever loved and she was finally going to be with him for a life time.

 

Mings POV

 

“ I feel as if my whole world is finally at peace. “ Ming said to Jessica.

“ Never forget who you are Princess.” Jessica said as they got closer to Siwon..

“ Promise me no matter what happens we will always stay sisters.” Ming said with a smile.

“ Princess I will always be here to protect you..” Jessica said with a smile.

For a moment I wanted to runaway but, My heart could not wait to be at Siwons presence. He was part of me. Without him there would be no Ming....

 

I was finally be his side holding his hand. The moment ad the feeling was just right. Everything made sense now.

 

This is what I always wanted....to be by his side.

 

Priest:“ Do you Choi Siwon take Han Minji Ming to be your lawful wedded wife in love and sickness?”

Siwon smiled with no hesitation . “ I do”.

 

Priest: “ Do you Han Minji Ming take Choi Siwon to be your lawful wedded husband in hard times, love and sickness ??”

 

Ming smiled as she shed tears of joy.” I do.”

 

Priest: “ By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife.”

“ You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Ming and Siwon kissed.

 

“ It could not get any better then this..;. We were Queen and King of China … Nothing could get in our way....

 

Love was all ….... Him and me......... married forever....

 

“ Oppa...”

 

Siwon: “ My Queen”......

 

 

 

….......THE END................

 

 

Tune in new years day for a peek of Queen Ming...

 

Ming is back but, now she is queen... Wonder what will be in store for the newly weds ….