Can I date your sister?

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Siwons POV

I was helpless and I was guilty. Buying coffee for the guys. How stupid of me. I should of known Ming was not the kind to play around with. She was cut,y and nice but, she was also mean and fiesty.

I am dead meat but, somehow I enjoyed it . She was my girl now. She was with me again and this time it was for real.. Even though Siwo didn't know we were together.

Ming said with a smile: " Siwon help Jessica-shi put the the food up." She stated ordering me around." Great". I said to myself getting a bag full of groceries.

I did't like being ordered around but, if it was going to make Ming -shi get off my for a while . Hmmm why not take the opportunity.

Anyways Ming started telling everyone what to do. It was our punishemet for not waiting for her to cook for us.

For once in my life I felt like saying " Dang girl you are y acting like the boss." But I didn't I just smiled and put the food up.

Ming she said in a series voice: " Yesung , Kibun,Henry, go chop some fruit."

 

No one's POV

"Kyuhyun and Donghae Oppa help Jessica cut meat."

Heechul, Where is heechul?

everyone looked around .

Then  Donghae said in a cold voice.

"He left to enlist i the army, he won't be here for awhile."

Ming said worried: " What, oh,no...... Appa was enlisting people in the army,"

Ming looked sad for a moment but, she didn't want it to ruin her day .

Mind said i a series voice again: Zhou mi,Shindong and Siwon, you guys are going to help me cook. Shindong."

Shindong turned to look at Ming.

" No picking at the food." Ming said witha smile.

Shindong looked confused and the asked " What do you mean Ming-shi?"

Ming said glaring at him with an evil smile " No eating the food while I cook it. Okay . You wait until we finish cooking"

Shindong pouted" Okay Ming -shi.'

Shindong wlak where Siwon and Zhou mi were .

They were putting on their apron's and actually using them for the first time.

Ming put on her apron too and she put on her cooking gloves.

All the guys stared at her. They were amazed at how hot she looked in her cooking outfit.

Siwon walked over to where she was at to get tomatoes and help out. He whispered in her ear. " You look y in that outfit, you should wear it more ofte."

GULP******

Ming gulped really loud. She was blushing so much it showed on her..

Donghae and Yesung started giggling.

Donghae said out loud. " AWWW Ming-shi do you not know how to cook."

Ming stopped blushing and pouted at he hyung.

She looked at him and said" Shu-up hyung , at least I eat good food unlike you."

Donghae stuck his tongue out" LLLLLmMM" Ming got a tomatoe and threw it on Donghae.

It landed on his new A-cha shirt that the team had to wear at their performances.

Donghae got super mad.

He started chasing Ming around. And everyone started laughing . I was like old times. Ming loved making her hyung mad. It always turned out to be a comedy.

Ming ran all over the house and into the rooms but, her hyung could not keep up.

Finally Siwon told Donghae " If you want to get Ming you will have to go through me."

Donghae said" Aresau."

Siwon said if you can't get through me can I date your sister.

Donghae stoppped and thought for a moment. He didn't know how to answer that question. Five seconds later....... " Nice Siwon, you are very funny."

Siwon ;" Yeah, I mean it would be stupid right. I mean we are friends well, more like brotheres."

Donghae shifting back and forth; " If you were to ask and if it were true." " I would say that it is her choice if she wanted to go out with you or not. It is not my say , it is hers."

Mings eyes popped out. he didn't care in other words. Wow Siwon knew Donghae more then she knew hism and they are not even related.