Donghae's heartbreaking News for MIng

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Ming's POV

I had a great time. When me and Siwon came. The house was quiet. It was 8:00 p.m . I only wish that our time didn't have to end. I wished everyday would be a happy day with Siwon right beside me. It was the most sweetest thing he could ever do. To take me out and call me his supergirl. I felt like he was the one always saving me from my boredom and lonesome.

I sneaked upstairs. And well, of course, Siwon Oppa kept Donghae Hyung company. He was awsome in that way. I went upstairs only to notice Jessica-shi sad. I didn't care at first but, then again I have never seen Jessica this sad before.

I walked to her. She looked up at me and then went back to looking at the floor.

“ Jessica what wrong??” I asked her with a worried face.

Jessica was silent for a moment. She always ignored me. Duh I feel stupid. There is something wrong.

“ You Know Ming, I never felt the way I've felt for your brother Ming. Dose that bother you? Dose it bother you that I'm in love with your brother?”

I knew Jessica had a crush on my brother. We were always talking about boys. And Jessica-shi looks at Hyung as if he was the most precious thing to her, He was her life and he was her strength.

“ Jessica-shi., What do you mean by this??? I know you love him... When will you tell him that you love him?? Confess before its too late. He loves you too. He adores you.”

Jessica-shi smiled with tears coming down her face. It was as if something bad happened and I have missed it.

“ Please tell me what happened, Jessica !!!!” I was begging her to tell me but, her sarrow was too much to ignore.

Jessica cleared .I could tell it was too much for her to spill. But I needed to know.

“ M..Mm..Ming, we are loosing a great future King, Donghae has rejected coming back to the palace. He is giving you his inheritance.”

Those words scared Ming. It haunted her, Her brother giving up everything to become a legend in K-pop history was getting to him.

 

It was very selfish of him. I thought to my self for a moment . I felt my blood freeze for a quick moment. It was as if the earth stopped rotating.

 

Narrator POV

Ming stood there still. She was speechless. She wanted to cry and throw things at her brother. But she couldn't she was too shocked and her body would not move no matter how much she tried at that very moment.

Sungnim came upstairs. His shirt was off. It looked as if he had just finished taking a shower. He passed by with a smile on his face. He noticed Ming standing there like a statue.
“ Who died??” He asked drying his hair off.

Ming didn't say a word.

Sungnim was a bit scared.

“ Did you see a ghost or something???” He said getting close to her face.

Ming slowly nodded her head with a “ No”.

Sungim gave up after a while and went to his room.

Ming slowly walked to her room.

Donghae was there on his computer doing some paper work and writing a new song.

“ Hey, Ming, where were you all day??” Donghae asked curious about his little sister not being present.

Ming didn't answer. She went to the closet to go get her house clothes.

Donghae smiled. “ Aw, is it something I don't need to know about?”

Ming was annoyed now. She didn't like her brother asking questions. And plus she was mad at Donghae.

“ Hyung, are you that selfish that you would leave everything to me???” Ming said almost sobbing

Donghae was clueless of what she was talking about.

Ming turned around to face Donghae's gaze. She was crying now.

Donghae didn't know what she meant by that. He had no clue why his little sister would be in so much pain.

Ming cleared . “ How could yoou just give up being a prince, How could you just hand everything to me???”

Donghae's jaw dropped. He was stunned at what his sister said. The words were true unfortunately.

“ H..Hh....How did you know about this Ming???” He said stuttering.

“ Dose it matter who told me?? Dose it??” She said yelling.

Kyuhyun heard them yelling. Shindong and Leetuck have been easdropping. The words they heard were a shock to them.

“ What is going on Hyung ?” Asked Kyuhyun.

Leetuck gulped loud. “ D..dd...dd..d....Donghae is a...a...a...”

Leetuck was too shocked to believe it . He was so shocked. He didn't know how all the other members would react.

Kyuhyun was so deperate to know.

“ Say it Hyung! What ?? Donghae is a what???”

Leetuck blinked and them said it quickly “ He is a prince.”

Those words shocked Kyuhyun. He was a what??? How could he??? We have known him for such a long time he thought to him self.

They heard silence in Donghae's room.

They heard Ming's voice “ You need to tell Suju the truth before you leave.You can't do this to them anymore Hyung..”

Ming's words hurt her brother. He knew he had to tell them sooner or later.

“ I can't, not now.” He said through his teeth.

“ And secondly, Jessica loves you, She needs you.. Hyung.” Ming said with a glare.

Donghae was shocked. Jessica loving him. He could never date his sisters friend.

He ignored that for a moment and said “ Ming I'm leaving in 3 days, I have a single coming up and I'll have to go to Taiwan. I won't be able to come back for a while.”

Those words were heartbreaking for Ming to bear. What was even worse was that she had to tell Jessica that he was leaving and probably he would never come back.

“ How long is “ For a while”??” She said in a sarcastic tone.

“ He said 15 years maybe... More??” Donghae said in asad tone.

“ Dose father know about this??” Ming said in an angry voice.

“ Yes he knows and I have given up my throne, I gave it up to you.” He said slowly sitting on his bed.

Ming didn't have anything to say. She was angry. Her life was ruined and her future was ruined. She would have to get married to a guy she probably would never be able to love.  

 

It was selfish.. Yes it was for Ming.

On the other hand. What will Jessica do without Donghae? How will she act?

All these thoughts ran through Ming's mind.

“ Hyung , you can't do this... Please don't go.” Ming pleaded. She had to stop him at all costs.

“ Piyanae, Ming-shi, I must do this.” He said packing his stuff.

“ Do the boys know???” She said wiping her tears off.

“ Yes , they have known for a while I might leave .” He said going to the closet to get more clothes.

Ming sat on Donghae's bed. She could not say anything for a while.She just sat there staring at her brother. She remembered the days when they played together. She remembered the days when he was there to comfort her in her lonesome times. She remembered his being a good brother,Always protecting her and adoring her, teaching her, loving her. The hyung that she knew and loved had changed. It was shocking to say. But he had changed so much over the years. It almost felt like she didn't know who he was.

Ming walked to her brother starting to sob again. She hugged him tightly for a while. Donghae didn't understand such act. He hugged her back. Ming cried in her brothers arms. All she did was cry. Every memory of her brother that was going through her mind she slowly erased it for good. if her brother was not there for her during her hard times then she had to let him go for good.

 

After a while Ming pulled away from him. She quickly wiped her tears off. She shook it all off and smiled.

“ I'm happy for you hyung, good luck on your new album.” She said forcing a smile on her face.

Donghae was shocked. He wanted to cry . For some odd reason his eyes would not let out a tears drop he would not even sniffle. His sister was in pain because of him. She didn't show it anymore. Instead she put a smile on her face.

Meanwhile Leetuk and Shindong were still outside the door. They were stunned by the scene. It was one thing to tell Ming he was leaving but, it was another thing for Donghae to be a heartless jerk.

Ming was unhappy,heartbroken, and angry.

She was angry she ever trusted her hyung ever to keep his promise.

Leetuk's Pov

I can't believe that heartless jerk and to top it all off he is the prince of china. Bull. What prince would be such an to his sister just to benefit himself.

I am leader of Suju and I think I have the right to say something to him maybe knock some sense in him.

Donghae is hardheaded and he is straight forward.

I was eavesdropping on him but, I had to act cool and act like I didn't hear a thing.

I told the other guys to leave for a minute.

I knocked on the door and at first no one answered . Then Ming opened the door with a warm smile. Well, it looked warm but, I could see the sadness in her eyes. Her eyes were cold and they had no feeling it looked as they had lost there color. They looked pale.

“Hyung what are you doing?” I said trying to keep my cool .

“ I am packing for my trip to Taiwan.” He said packing his belongings.

“ Is Ming okay with you leaving??” I asked with curiosity.

Ming looked away. She didn't want to hear what Donghae was going to say.

“Dose it matter what Ming thinks? This is my choice.” He stated with a series face.

At this point there was no trying to make him change his mind.

I walked out and with a smile I gave a Ming a hand. She smiled back and said “ I'll be okay Leetuk Oppa.”

It was heartbreaking just seeing her act as if nothing was wrong. When really she was sad inside and her soul had been crushed.

Ming's POV

I love you Hyung......Why????