Shinhwa .... they are here???

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

Ming ans Siwon entered the Karaoke bar. Of course it was one of those places where only famouse people were allowed to enter. Ming could not believe her eyes , It was so brightly lighted and there was VIP rooms in every corner. " Do you like it my dear??" Siwon said smiling . Ming didn't answer for a moment . She was so caught up in the Beautiful view that had been created before her eyes. " Wah" She sai amazed. " How did you pull it off Siwon Oppa???" She said wrappind her hand around his. " I come here almost everyday when I am bored." Ming pouted. " So, you were bored this whole time Oppa??" Siwon stared at Ming . Her cute expression always caught his eyes off gaurd. " Curre." He said teasing Ming. " Oppa, tell the truth." Ming said begging him. Siwon let out a small laugh. " You said you'd be my supergirl for one day. So, I took you to the best place I know." MIng gave Siwon a peck on the cheek. She was so happy. she actually felt like a real princess. A reall one that is in a fairy tale. She felt her happy ending.

Siwon and Ming took their seats at a VIP table. Siwon as usual ordered Soju and Ming ordered a Caco Cola. She was so cautious about her diet and Alchohol was a " no,no". MIng was happy . They had Teen top perform " Supa luv" . She was smiling to Siwon. Siwon smiled back. They stared at eachother. Within that moment  Siwon felt like the only man in the world. Ming felt hypnotized by his beautiful coffee brown eyes. He face so manly , so .... perfect. Then the announcer said " We are proud to present Shinhwa. The legendary K-pop group." Ming's jaw dropped. She loved Shinhwa, They were cool and its been a while since she has heard of them.

Siwon was kida stunned by Ming's obsessed look. The waiter came and gave them there drinks. Ming sipped her coke a little. And she ws so caught up on what Shinhwa was going to sing. Siwon bluffed a little then asked " You a fan of them??" Ming turned to face Siwon . " Yes, a huge fan, I was 8 years old when they came out, " Siwon chuckled at Mings excitement. Them he got an Idea. He could get their autogragh for her on maybe introduce her to them. " Ming do want to meet ,shinhwa." Ming laughed. " A girl like me??? Meet them??? impossible.." Siwon laughed at Ming's doubting face.

" if I could get shinhwa to meet you, will you go on a date with me again some time??" Ming glared a Siwon. He was pushing it a little too far. He was buying dates with MIng, Ming shook her head with a "No" look. " Oppa , you can date me anytime, but, buying dates like this is wrong... Oppa" Siwon luaghed a Mings whining. He playfully hugged her. Then gave he a peck on the cheek. " Saranghaeyo MIng." Siwon said. THose words made Ming's eyes pop out for a moment. She smiled, then she blushed. Her cheeks were as red a rose.

Siwon and Ming sat and watched Shinhwa perform. They performed their song "Hero".

ma eum sok eui Resistance! neul eon che na Hurry u! mweol hyang hae ga neun chi ee yoo choh cha eop seochi chyeo it neun Blue eyes pit cheul il heun Little face keu reoh keh doh weon ha deon keu dae goom ee mweon kaneul ma eun sok ka ga ee oo ri ga it chan ha Turn around!ee chen na reul ta ra wa gil eul il chi ahn keh swip keh moh neo chi chi manae ga chap ah chool keh geu dae mam sok kip eun kot soom kyeo it teon moh deun koome ul chat chaGo on! with Hero in your mind

il heo peo rin moh deun keot ta si chat cheul soo it keh oo ri ga dop ket seo poh ee chi an toh rokWe're Here - 4u - Go on!ka ryeo chin kil eui pit cheul hwan ha geh pi chool soo it seoneul ma eum sok ka ga ee oo ri ga it chan ha Turn around!*chorus*rap) everybody pray for savin' a lifemeh ma reun tae chi wi eh doh Gotta make a move I'm a keepin' it live

(Yeh, yeh yeh yeh) somebody care for me, everybody in this rightko gael teul eo oo ri sok eul chap ko il eo seo Please stand up! my friend!one two trhee Uh uh!seu reoh chyeo poh go ha chi ma eo neu noo ga geu dae reul noo reun tae dohnoom oool eul tak ko nae geh da ga wa neol pol soo it kehTurn around!*chorus*Rap) I'm a put it down for ya'll yo my wordis clear simple mind blows attacks back and forth It's my flows yo,nobody can't even see it nobody can even touch it even dream it When you fear iteo teoh keh mweo hyang hae dal ryeo yeo gi wat na noo koon ka na nae koom eun moh eot in ka mweol teo pa rae nae sok ahn eh hwan hi pi chweo keu dae ga doe myeon nan what whatkeu dae mam sok kip eun kot soom kyeo it teon moh deun koom eul chat cha Go on!! with hero in your mind

It was perfect. After the performance everyone clapped. Ming had tears comming down her eyes, Siwon just hugged her . Siwon got up but, Ming grabbed his arm. She smiled. Siwon was a bit scared. Then he saw her lips open.He thought it was going to be something bad. Then she said it . " Saranghae yo Siwon Oppa, Kumawow, for taking me out. I love you , Love you alot." MIngs words caught Siwon by suprise. His body was frozen at that momnet. Ming stood up and wrapped her arm around Siwon's . She cleared her face. " Caja, my superman." She said all happy. He smiled at her words and they both walked together to see the legendary singers.

Junjin" Hi, whats up?

Siwon smiled " Everything has been good with Suju, How was the military???"

Junjin smiled sarcastically" Busy and hectic as asual, But i'm glad I am back on track."

Siwon shook Jujin's hand . " Cool".

Siwon walked over to the leader of the group.

"Hey MInwoo-shi. My girlfriend is a fan and I waned to know if you ca giver her the time of the day."  Minwoo smiled.

MIng bowed to the great leader. "  Hi, My name is MIng , nice to meet you."

Minwoo, Eric and Andy were all suprised. Girls usually screamed when they saw Shinhwa. But Ming was different.

" Hmm she is interestinf" Minwoo said.

" Are you suprised???" Eric Mun asked.

Ming replied " Of course I am, I'm not one of those girls who scream like crazy, plus my Oppa is famouse so i'm use to famouse people."

Shinhwa boys laughed. hysterically.

Minwoo said " Arresso" and gave a cd with all their autographs. It was a wonderful date. Siwon made it all happen.

After talking to Shinhwa and laughing a little Ming and Siwon headed to the car . He asked her " Did you enjoy yourself??" Ming blushed with a smile. " You are the best Oppa."

Siwon opened the door for Ming and she got in the car. He got in the car too.

Siwon turned to look ar Ming and pulled her close. He french kissed her . After a while he released her and said" YOu will always me my supergirl, no matter what." Ming blushed . Before saying a word She gave Siwon a freoch kiss back.... " Saranghae Oppa, My superman."

They both giggled on their way back to the house, it was a fun day for both of them...