MIng and Siwon : Love at first Night

GONG ZHU MING { PRINCESS MING}

 

.She was happy Kyuhyun got her a room. She didn't want her to be embarrased more then she already was, Though the boys already adore her.  Everybody gave her hugs and told her goodnight. It was only 11:00 at night. The boys seemed to be used to sleeping early. Ming felt bad for them butn at the same time she was happy just to see them. Ming-shi went to her Hyungs room. Her Hyungs room is neater then when he was at the palace. While Ming was changing she looked at the pictures of her Donghae Oppa and his Super Junior fellow mates. He was happy. She loved it when her Hyung was happy with a smile on his face. Ming layed in her hyung bed thinking about nothing butn how happy he was. The only person in the was was Appa. "Appa is the reason Donghae was like this". She thought to herself. She wanted to help Donghae Oppa. She thougth. " Donghae is not the type to ask for help. He loves to be a free bird, set free to the world." If I help Oppa , It might hurt his pride." She stared at the wall even more. She tossed and turned in bed but she couldn't sleep. It was too early for her anyways. Ming wasn't sleepy. So, she got up out of bed and headed to the living room. There Yesung, Heng Geng,Kibun and Donghae were sleeping. She quietly headed to the Balcony and sat in a chair. She looked at the lighted city sky. " What a beautiful night. I wish I was a dove free of the world." Siwon came outside too. Ming looked at him then turned away quikly. She started to blush. " what should I do?" She didn't know what to do. She just sat there like nothing was wrong( trying to hide her feeling). Siwon " What are you doing here out so late?"

Ming" I was going to ask you the same question."

Siwon sat next to Ming . He was looking at lighted city too. Then he looked at Ming." She is so beautiful." Siwon thought to himself.

Ming tured to face Siwon . She noticed his eyes gleeming with amazement.She gulped really loud.

Ming : " Siwon Oppa, What is making your eyes glitter so beautifully?"

Siwon's eyes popped out.He was shocked. Donghae Said that Ming was shy and right now she didn't seem to be shy at all.

Siwon siged

" I never noticed how beautiful you really were. You are so beautiful."

Ming gulped loud !!!!!

She started to turn red as a tomato.

Ming: " Oppa don't say that, We can't like eachother."

Siwon got closer to Ming's face.

she couldn't breath. Her heart was racing fast. It fluttered with joy.

Siwon told Ming with a smile" I can't keep loving you from a distance. Ming it kill's me."

Ming couldn't believe it . It was true. Jessica was right. Siwon was in love with Ming . ming just couldn't beleive it. She had to see it for herself.

She finally knew. Her love was true. It never faded and it never doubted her.

She didn't know what to say." This can't be happening .... This must be a dream." She thought to herself.

She shook her head and closed her eyes then opened them agian.

" Its not a dream." She said out loud.

Siwon got closer to her.

He whispered in her ear. " No its not a dream..."

Siwon met her gaze.

He knew she felt the same way.

Ming " S...St.... stop it Siwon."

She was getting super nevouse.

She could't control herself.

Her feelings were taking over her.

Siwon huged her tenderly.

" Your brother dose not have to know about us, He never knew it even when you were young I fell i love with you, when I saw your bright smile.

Ming " I ,I , I.... love you too."

Siwon smiled .

He was happy.

Ming turned to face Siwon.

She looked at him.

His gaze made her sniffle a little.

He got closer and Kissed Ming tederlly.

Siwon " I love you Mig and I always will....